Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2534538

Here we have:

1) Using her kids in order to make a point - the video of Elsie; the non-sequitur of "posting this moment of joy (which I share with my kids)" and "I'm about to tell the truth about the harassment I've been receiving".

2) Lying : "I cannot sit here and be maligned and lied about on a permanent basis". It's not clear if Alice means Ioan or Tattle (or something else), but what Ioan and Tattle have said about Alice is true - or at least, has shown Alice is lying. Ioan carried on paying the mortgage on the house after he moved out. He carried on paying medical insurance for Alice and the kids. And he paid for Alice's lawyers all this time too. While all this time Alice has been bleating about how Ioan left her "penniless", and she launched her fraudulent Gofundme pleading poverty.

It's also a fact that Alice uses socks on Twitter to defame and harass Ioan and Bianca. We have plenty of evidence here that she is behind them.

People who are new here, check the "list of Alice's lies" section in the Wiki (pink button at the top of this page). Also read Ioan's DVRO application document in the Wiki too.

3) "...whilst having the right to reply removed from me by a tiny loophole...". The time to reply was in court, before Alice had the DVRO (domestic violence restraining order) granted against her. Not once did she present her "evidence" (which she claims to have a lot of). And she has violated the DVRO numerous times since the temporary one was granted in February 2022.

The DVRO does not stop Alice from having an official Twitter account, or using social media. It doesn't even stop her from talking about her divorce. It stops her from disparaging and harassing Ioan and Bianca, but she has so little self-control that she knew she would be better off not using her official Twitter account.

4) "...which has been abused by divorce lawyers who don't want to resolve - they want to provoke their gullible clients in order to make more money. Yes I am talking that (sic) you, Elkins Kalt".

Oh, such a good idea to carry on defaming your husband's lawyers, Alice! And with this statement she acknowledges that she thinks EK have been watching her social media posts. I wonder why?

5) "You knew my ex was not smart...". Surely this violates the DVRO and the order Judge Josh made for both parties to not disparage each other on social media? And she had to get a dig in at Ioan, didn't she? The abuse of him continues.

Ioan is smart - he's made the best $400k investment of his life in order to excommunicate Alice from his life. He's done everything by the book and played the long game. Alice may have achieved short term tabloid headlines and initial support from the public, but it's clear now who the abuser and victim in the situation is.

I've written this in a hurry and now need to rush off - if anything can see anything incorrect in what I've written, please reply and correct me!
But she's more than happy to have her brother, supporters and sock accounts abuse and malign Ioan and Bianca for the past 3 years - that's OK ?

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Alice buying used faux spanx has totally grossed me out. She is just plain nasty inside and out. Rotten to the core.

She is totally breaking the DVRO with her Insta post. And “my truth” is always a big, fat lie.

You are still a feckless bleep Alice.

And welcome back @M33L4 !! You have been missed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
But even with DVRO she's still spilt her guts either herself or through her socks (her socks using information they could have only got from her). After everything she's said about Ioan, even if it's true or not, she can't have that much more left to say can she. I mean if there's worse stuff than cocaine and using sex workers - I shudder to think what else she has up her sleeve !
She'll always have something to say. Whether it's the truth or not is another matter. I means she's always had one "crusade" or another going on social media to thrive off of.

Reactions: 11
Her dumfuck fans are still saying "once the divorce is over" (bangs head against the wall) they've been divorced for months now 🤦🏼‍♀️
---

Title thread suggestion:
Alice's book sells out faster than used underwear

🤣🤣🤣
I would argue the used underwear will sell faster 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Doesnt DVRO prohibit her from mentioning him at all on social media? Regardless of how she portrays him?
A smart person would do that. But not every mention is a breach though.

I do think however attacking the law firm is epic. They have unlimited resources to sue her if she goes too far LOL

And as already said during the evaluation this is double epic.

What Alice doesnt understand is that 400k for a 3 years divorce (something she herself said she wanted) with RO in LA is actually cheap. Kevin Costner spend close to a million in 3 months. That's why you'd do collaborative divorce. Her idea of "just talk to each other face-to-face without lawyers" is nonsense, it would already be in a civil divorce difficult, but in one with her behavior? lmao.

It's no "loophole", the law is designed for abusers like Alice who scream "but I didnt hurt him physically, didnt I?" to be punished. granted, it was meant to help women in that situation since they are usually in Ioan's shoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Three years of continuous legal setbacks, the loss of "her" home, ongoing financial challenges, lack of support in every area that matters, no plans or prospects for the future - and she still refuses to play ball for so much as five minutes. You have to hand it to Alice - she takes shortsightedness to a whole new monumentally imbecilic level.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I do think however attacking the law firm is epic. They have unlimited resources to sue her if she goes too far LOL

What Alice doesnt understand is that 400k for a 3 years divorce (something she herself said she wanted) with RO in LA is actually cheap. Kevin Costner spend close to a million in 3 months. That's why you'd do collaborative divorce. Her idea of "just talk to each other face-to-face without lawyers" is nonsense, it would already be in a civil divorce difficult, but in one with her behavior? lmao.

It's no "loophole", the law is designed for abusers like Alice who scream "but I didnt hurt him physically, didnt I?" to be punished. granted, it was meant to help women in that situation since they are usually in Ioan's shoes.
Yes, well re 400K in her mind he wasted the money cos he should have given it all to her! And I wonder if she thought that by stalling the divorce (apart from revenge and just being her usual malignant self) perhaps she thought he will give up thinking “well it would cost 400k, what’s the point, Id rather give it to mAlice. She is the most amazing woman after all. Why give it to lawyers, better keep it in the family. And Id be happy in the garage"..
Re epic: agree, totally! But like I say our mAlice never disappoints. She is remarkably stupid, especially for somebody with her "outstanding" (in reality totally average) education

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I would argue the used underwear will sell faster 😳
You'll get no argument from me, WTF was I thinking 🤣🤣
I've corrected myself!

Title thread suggestion
Used underwear sells out faster than Alice's book

• Haha
Reactions: 18
LMFAO I knew she was going to blow and needed her social media outlet to do so. It’s 5 am here and I woke up to a notification that she posted a reel. Big Al is big mad. She is the one solely responsible for all the legal fees and Anne has earned every cent. Ioan’s money is his to do as he wishes and she’s a bleep. Might be a wild weekend in store lol

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Not just implying it, outright stating it. And this itself makes me roll my eyes because loan has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is far, far smarter than Alice. It’s literally just another direct attack on him, she hasn’t learned a thing.
Or just doesn’t want, or see the need to. The Abuser is the smartest in the room you know. Well according to her, and hers is the only opinion that not only matters, but is correct. bleep

Reactions: 9
Some observations
- the video seems old, from the old house I believe, or at least it looks like it
- the thumbnail is also a old picture, she posted it in september 21.
- the screenshot of her locksceeen (thumbnail) is from the night of 7 october to 8 october. I think she was very close to unleash after Bianca's birthday posts about Ioan
- knowing what creeps follow her it's incredible that she posts such a intrusive video of her child (butt cheeks in full display)
- you can very well distinguish in the comments who of her fans want the best for her and who just for her to go down for the sake of their entertainment

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Some observations
- the video seems old, from the old house I believe, or at least it looks like it
- the thumbnail is also a old picture, she posted it in september 21.
- the screenshot of her locksceeen (thumbnail) is from the night of 7 october to 8 october. I think she was very close to unleash after Bianca's birthday posts about Ioan
- knowing what creeps follow her it's incredible that she posts such a intrusive video of her child (butt cheeks in full display)
- you can very well distinguish in the comments who of her fans want the best for her and who just for her to go down for the sake of their entertainment
I thought that - the saner of the bunch (if you can call them that) are very much 'you will have your time Queen but even we think what you are doing is wrong' - the rest are just goading her for pure entertainment value. They think we are such a bunch of heartless bastards when they are worse, they are pretending to be her friends whilst trying to push her off a cliff edge.

I thought that - the saner of the bunch (if you can call them that) are very much 'you will have your time Queen but even we think what you are doing is wrong' - the rest are just goading her for pure entertainment value. They think we are such a bunch of heartless bastards when they are worse, they are pretending to be her friends whilst trying to push her off a cliff edge.
My favourite ones are "the truth will out" that's exactly what Alice Evans is trying to prevent!!

• Heart

BIB - how bleeping hilarious would it be if Anne used Ioan's £400k that Alice demanded be given to her to sue the bleeping arse off her !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.