Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she means she will be telling her truth/bullshit publically? Or does she more likely mean she is about to meet the evaluator and is getting herself all ready to come across as the victim in this whole mess and tell them a load of bollocks?
Alice didn't say she was going to share "her truth" on SM... she just said she was going to share it. I think she might be having her first 'private meeting' with D, perhaps tomorrow.

Reactions: 15
Will she show up in court with a binder full of tattle screenshats?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
@M33L4, welcome back! We missed our Mimsy. 💜

Also...I think that Dr. Dupee is not going to be impressed with tonight's DVRO-breaching display.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
This person, WTF? He hasn't said anything.
In what country would Alice's behavior be considered perfectly human reaction?

Screenshot_20231027_014850_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Also she is implying that Ioan is dumb.
Not just implying it, outright stating it. And this itself makes me roll my eyes because loan has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is far, far smarter than Alice. It’s literally just another direct attack on him, she hasn’t learned a thing.

Reactions: 55
Alice, a few years down the line, is stuck in the same place. No dignity. No job. Negative. Stagnant.

Ioan, new relationship, new positive life, new friends, travelled, worked.

Who is the dumb one?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Alice, a few years down the line, is stuck in the same place. No dignity. No job. Negative. Stagnant.

Who is the dumb one?
Not the one who's currently breaking the law.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
the way she’s dragged the girls into it, once again, by posting this senseless, embarrassing diatribe under a cute video of them having fun.
Just goes to show, she hasn’t a single protective, maternal bone in her entire body. I bet even when she was filming Elsie she was already plotting how she could use it on social media. Because I guarantee those fun moments are sadly few and far between. Wouldn’t put it past her to have done something fun with her solely to have footage for a post. God she gives me so much ick it’s unreal.

lol at the idea Ioan is the dumb one when he managed to extricate himself from an abusive relationship, find a new home, a loving partner, push the divorce through, and is taking sound legal advice around his kids. Meanwhile we have Alice who is subject to a DVRO publicly slagging off her ex, and the justice system. Attached to a video of her precious children.

she never changes. Never ever will.

• Angry
Reactions: 55

Who is the dumb one?
You'd think that by now, she'd have learned not to drink then post.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Me: alright, it's been an incredibly long 2 weeks at work with an offsite and travel. It's midnight and I've got to pack a suitcase, shower, and work tomorrow at 7. I'll just open Instagram for one minute-
Alice: 📣
Me: 😭🐀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Also she is implying that Ioan is dumb.
But of course he is, of course! He left the most amazing woman on earth for a bogan!!! How dumb is that?! Spent all these money on divorce when he could live in a garage so comfortably! He is so gullible and always does what he is told: by the lawyers, by his mother, by his new gf (who by the way he is obviously terrified of), by Bubba bear (Im sure he is terrified of that dog too - I mean did you see the fangs?!)…
In her mind he always will be dumb and easy to manipulate. This is typical abuser mentality: she manipulated him all along and hated and disrespected him for allowing to be manipulated and cant get into her head that he has will and understanding of his own.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
the way she’s dragged the girls into it, once again, by posting this senseless, embarrassing diatribe under a cute video of them having fun.
Just goes to show, she hasn’t a single protective, maternal bone in her entire body. I bet even when she was filming Elsie she was already plotting how she could use it on social media. Because I guarantee those fun moments are sadly few and far between. Wouldn’t put it past her to have done something fun with her solely to have footage for a post. God she gives me so much ick it’s unreal.

lol at the idea Ioan is the dumb one when he managed to extricate himself from an abusive relationship, find a new home, a loving partner, push the divorce through, and is taking sound legal advice around his kids. Meanwhile we have Alice who is subject to a DVRO publicly slagging off her ex, and the justice system. Attached to a video of her precious children.

she never changes. Never ever will.
When do you reckon that this video was taken and by whom? From Elsie's last holiday with her friend? The septic grifter doesn't go near water if she can avoid it or see daylight so I doubt very much that she actually got off her reeking arse and took the girls to a pool.

Reactions: 13
Tell me you’re worried about the money wasted by your actions (non-collaborative divorce, dvro’s, custody evaluators…) without telling me…

• Haha
Reactions: 38
When do you reckon that this video was taken and by whom? From Elsie's last holiday with her friend? The septic grifter doesn't go near water if she can avoid it or see daylight so I doubt very much that she actually got off her reeking arse and took the girls to a pool.
Alice is talking while she’s filming so I do think she filmed this one. Not in the water with Elsie or sitting in the side chatting to her, but filming and wittering on as usual. Even her commentary says it all. ‘You’re about as graceful as I’ - always a criticism and always a mention of herself. Then she thinks better of it and tells Elsie she’s beautiful. A bit like her silence on her main accounts in the last few weeks - too little too late.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Alice is talking while she’s filming so I do think she filmed this one. Not in the water with Elsie or sitting in the side chatting to her, but filming and wittering on as usual. Even her commentary says it all. ‘You’re about as graceful as I’ - always a criticism and always a mention of herself. Then she thinks better of it and tells Elsie she’s beautiful. A bit like her silence on her main accounts in the last few weeks - too little too late.
She must be trying to scrape herself off the bottom of the Good Mother points chart. It was always Ioan playing with them in the pool and the last time she did anything other than shopping with them was the aborted "holiday" while Ioan grabbed his stuff from the house.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.