Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of her followers have noticed that she writes the same post every few months. Alice's truth = bullshit and defamation.

Reactions: 32
IG looking so happy on B’s instagram with Bubba and the Halloween street has rattled her. That and the secondhand control pants showcased on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Do we think she means she will be telling her truth/bullshit publically? Or does she more likely mean she is about to meet the evaluator and is getting herself all ready to come across as the victim in this whole mess and tell them a load of bollocks?

Reactions: 30
Has she usually lost her critical thinking by 11pm - I guess if one started at 5 that's 6 hours of rose. This seems really unhinged . Given she is slagging a lawyer . Slagging her ex ( breaking darvo) so openly . I don't think even sober Alice would be so self defeating .

Reactions: 15
Do we think she means she will be telling her truth/bullshit publically? Or does she more likely mean she is about to meet the evaluator and is getting herself all ready to come across as the victim in this whole mess and tell them a load of bollocks?
Evaluator be like:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Will she get arrested soon? I've been practicing.

View attachment 2534406
It's what she's hoping to happen she wants to be seen as a martyr to her cause. She's desperate to delay the hearings and proceedings. Isn't she also supposed to be submitting her financial evidence as well?
---
Alice must have had a bad day with the evaluator.
I reckon she's being pursued for legal payments, the delays she's caused have racked up the costs.

Reactions: 19
Does she believe the the DVRO, court orders, and evaluation are harassment. Talk about own goal.

Reactions: 34
Yeah that Abby account definitely big Al! When I saw those I thought jeez she's got some balls going back onto X, thanks for confirming 😊 xx
Yep I'm back, still got some personal stuff to deal with, but unlike mAlice I'm actually dealing with it 🤣
Hope you’re ok @Lulugrace ❤

And Mimsy @M33L4 so good to see you on the boards again! 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How true. It's Alice being described to a T.

View attachment 2534396
All these simpering morons in the comments. Jesus H, I wonder how some of them even get dressed in the morning by themselves.

Haha yeah Alice…so write that book! I’d take one for the team here and buy it. Read it, post excerpts on here for us all to “enjoy” and use it for content then I’d do the most appropriate thing and burn the fucker.

C’mon Fucko, get writing!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
All these simpering morons in the comments. Jesus H, I wonder how some of them even get dressed in the morning by themselves.

Haha yeah Alice…so write that book! I’d take one for the team here and buy it. Read it, post excerpts on here for us all to “enjoy” and use it for content then I’d do the most appropriate thing and burn the fucker.

C’mon Fucko, get writing!
Any good publisher wouldn't touch this book with someone else's hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Another thirsty post, begging for attention 🙄 I think it’s interesting that even her followers/supporters are advising her to shut her pie hole. Even those saying ‘write a book’ are saying be quiet for now though incase you make things worse. One says she will delay the divorce process… ummm… 1. That has been her MO from the beginning because she’s still trying to cling to any links to Ioan like a barnacle and 2. Isn’t she divorced? No longer his wife? It’s a custody hearing she’s trying to delay now and that directly impacts the girls. Go ahead, Alice, speak your truth. This is the perfect time to show the court what kind of mother you are.

Reactions: 45
I can't believe she had the gaul *cough* to post that tit on her own page when she's being evaluated. She's a total dumb witch.
However, I believe she's talking about us btw. Which of course has us as puppets for YOU KNOW WHO FUCKO.
---
Another thirsty post, begging for attention 🙄 I think it’s interesting that even her followers/supporters are advising her to shut her pie hole. Even those saying ‘write a book’ are saying be quiet for now though incase you make things worse. One says she will delay the divorce process… ummm… 1. That has been her MO from the beginning because she’s still trying to cling to any links to Ioan like a barnacle and 2. Isn’t she divorced? No longer his wife? It’s a custody hearing she’s trying to delay now and that directly impacts the girls. Go ahead, Alice, speak your truth. This is the perfect time to show the court what kind of mother you are.
She doesn't want anyone to know she's actually divorced 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If she is talking about us (I'm not sure) then nobody is harassing her anyway, she would have to come looking for us seen as none of us go on her socials and comment.

She really is a dumb witch, surely there must he some part of her that realises she is fucked? Or is she totally deluded?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.