Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We will all remember where we were when she finally shuts the duck up
Lol. That will never happen. It's just a question of whether I die first or does she? Then there will be peace.

As for her sock screenshotting us, she doesn't get it does she? She thinks it's a "gotcha" somehow. Screenshots of us mean nothing. NOTHING.

We're not Z list celebs, we don't have DVROs that we are breaking and we're not due in court next year. But do crack on, Alice... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What is a group of narcissists called? (In parallel with parliament of owls and murder of crows, coalition of cheetahs, clowder of cats etc): an abuse of narcissists? A denial of narcissists? 🤔
Does Alice has enough socks to qualify?

Screenshot_20231023_165000_Google.jpg

---
What's going to happen when our identities are revealed? Oh no, whatever will I do? :rolleyes:
Is Tone, who can't even screenshat, coming for me? Or Alice, who's way too lazy?

Screenshot_20231023_165727_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Is she saying that the judge should have looked at the rest if Ioan's evidence against her? How can be so stupid?

Screenshot_20231023_170314_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
not that Bianca is forcing him or anything, but that he is overcommitted, much great as early bed time and living vegan is his children have not made this transition and potentially never will
It makes sense for them to have a similar routine tbh. Neither of them has a regular job and therefore they spend a LOT of time together. It's much better he follows Bianca's lead rather than the kids, who have a tit routine, on devices at all hours.

I don't see the kids ever moving in with him and Bianca tbh so it's a moot point. They are too far gone and it's unsafe.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
By the way, Alice is now on about her 20th sock since May this year.

20 bleeping socks!!!

I think the true figure is higher, as we haven't counted the anti-Alice accounts which she is behind too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Lol. That will never happen. It's just a question of whether I die first or does she? Then there will be peace.

As for her sock screenshotting us, she doesn't get it does she? She thinks it's a "gotcha" somehow. Screenshots of us mean nothing. NOTHING.

We're not Z list celebs, we don't have DVROs that we are breaking and we're not due in court next year. But do crack on, Alice... lol
It’s because she’s convinced herself that we’re all Bianca or her band of merry men!!! The delusion is so strong it’s mind boggling!! She needs a psych evaluation STAT!! 🙃

Reactions: 18
What's a group of narcissists called? I think the newer collective term is 'a trumping'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s because she’s convinced herself that we’re all Bianca or her band of merry men!!! The delusion is so strong it’s mind boggling!! She needs a psych evaluation STAT!! 🙃
She was also accusing people of being Ella Newton:

Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 23.48.46.png

(old post)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
What's a group of narcissists called? I think the newer collective term is 'a trumping'.
Well it's a showèr of cunts, so I suggest a shower of narcs.
---
Let me just make this VERY CLEAR. Alice is still a bleep.
Screenshot_20231023-235804_Samsung Internet.jpg

Was it her dream to have a DVRO, no job and mentally ill kids, because if so, Alice has certainly fulfilled her dreams.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Jesus, how dumb can you be?

Alice HERSELF said Ioan's "abuse" was *drumroll* him ghosting/grey rocking/stonewalling her and that their marriage was amazing and they were so in love (note: she said all this under oath). Every time she has leaked her "gotcha, this is abuse" mails and videos of him it showed him being polite. If you think that is abuse and thus Alice hitting him (though of course we indeed dont know this one for certain, but the shoe fits), threatening, harrassing etc him was just reactive abuse you need some serious help. Remember that this is the person that thinks "thank you" is abuse, of course Alice thinks she is just reacting. All abusers think this.

That Alice has never shown any evidence the many times she had a chance and her constant promises over having big tit on him that is always followed up by *tit* seals it then for good (and please, the excuse that she just was overwhelmed to present her case is tit: the statement of a amazing marriage under oath was months later for starters)

This doesnt require a high IQ.
Screenshot_20231024_005609_X.jpg

oh and btw if we always try to excuse every abuser with the remote unproven possibility of reactive abuse ("you made me do it") many horrible men will get away with abuse. I'm sure they'd all love that.

And also, survivors trying to talk well of their abuser while still being with them together is very common. In fact, most dont really realize this until way later or abuse ramps up much later or they simply try to ride it out. Do you realize how many on the outside great 20+ year marriages end in murder? You really think this is a good argument?

It's good to be open minded, but at some point the case is too clear to keep pretending.

Capiche?
Screenshot_20231024_012209_X.jpg

I'm sure you can all live with that strawmen since that would mean that Alice committed perjury in january 2023 in her response to the house sale. But hey, continue to live in that fantasy world where Alice is a noble victim :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
On what universe has Alice held back unfo for nobel reasons? WTF? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Screenshot_20231023_182801_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The cognitive disonance is actually fascinating: on the one hand they have to claim that Ioan may have abused her in order to excuse her. But on the other hand they all desperately run Alice's narrative of a happy marriage (because they feel obligated to do that in order to counter people liking Ioan and Bianca as a couple or the perception of his new happiness). Combined with Alice's grey rocking claim these two things dont fit together. If the marriage was great and Ioan ghosted her then where do you think Ioan's abuse happened exactly? (and dont say legal or financial abuse, because clearly the financial abuse is reversed and Ioan has been if anything too soft legally, when Alice started her campaign she was getting everything paid by him and he had not done anything legally bar filing for divorce, but keep trying)

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
On what universe has Alice held back unfo for nobel reasons? WTF? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

View attachment 2528123
She’s “held back” legally because she hasn’t got tit.
And the only reason she hasn’t be slandering him on her official Twitter is because she fucked around too long and lost access, which is bleeping hilarious. She can’t even social media properly after years of living on it 24/7 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“What’s going to happen if their identities will be revealed?” Uhm, nothing from a legal standpoint that’s for sure. The only reason most of us are not posting with our real names is because we can clearly see how dangerous and deranged her and her socks are and therefore I have no doubt that some of them would actually go as far as to try and get to us physically. Writing our opinions about someone who has been going on a social media rampage publicly for almost 3 years and then simply pointing out lies and false statements based either on her own public tweets/posts or her messages to her ex-husband in public court documents is not illegal. Try again.

Reactions: 37
She’s “held back” legally because she hasn’t got tit.
And the only reason she hasn’t be slandering him on her official Twitter is because she fucked around too long and lost access, which is bleeping hilarious. She can’t even social media properly after years of living on it 24/7 😂
I 100% believe she lost that account…..having said that, she hasn’t fired up the old instagram in the last 5 weeks but it’s not the same as twitter especially for sock accounts lol

Reactions: 13

I’m not sure if I’ll outlive Alice but my genes are way way better than hers in terms of longevity.
Seriously agree re the ss. I have never gotten in legal trouble my whole life. Screenshat all you want you fool. We know you hate me, Welp, and Bridge the most because we were never fooled by your crap. Btw, I am worse than Tamika! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.