Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree but many couples have differing sleep patterns (usually related to work hours). IG and BW don't 'have to have' the same sleep schedules with each other. They currently do but am certain that IG could/would be able to adjust his to accomodate his children's sleep patterns just as he adapted his sleeping hours to match BW's.
I don't believe he and Alice had the same sleep schedule either. She probably just slept where she passed out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Now we are a group of narcissists. Self reflection Alice, you need it more than most.

Screenshot_20231023_152930_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm probably going to get jumped on by all the southern hemisphere turds....

Perhaps total coincidence but I have friends and family in Brisbane who all go to bed really early and get up at the crack of dawn.

Is it something to do with it getting light early pretty much year round and getting dark early?

...When I say early I mean there's no long summer evenings like in the UK.
It's dark by about 5 or 6 pm - so to maximize your daylight you've got to be up early down under.... Just a thought.

Reactions: 25
Didn't Alice flood Ioan and Bianca's social media accounts with her nasty ass insults and harassment? They needed a crucifix and a RO to block her.

Screenshot_20231023_153706_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I've used my computer hacking skills and have managed to steal a chapter from Alice's forthcoming self-published book, "He Left Me For A Bogan".

View attachment 2526983

Chapter 9 – "Let the Legal Games Commence"

Why is he so angry?

He is the one who left me and destroyed my happy LA life. HE is the one who abandoned his beautiful family. I still do not understand why he left. I am a bombshell. A catch. I am energetic and loud and forgetful and yes... loving.

I do not dress like a secretary, nor wear polyester, and certainly would never be seen dead in an M&S dress unlike SOMEONE ELSE I could mention.

He is the one spending all of OUR money on lawyers. As well as taking the bogan around the world to places like the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in the South of France. The South of France is MY special place and he knows that. He is just doing this to destroy my happiness and shut out my light.

I sat down with my single glass of rosé.

[Ping]

Omg. My heart leapt. Could this be a message from Ioan, telling me that he wanted me back and that he was going to leave the bogan?

I opened up the "Teacher's Pet" app (otherwise known as "Our Family Wizard"). The Wizard is an invention made by lawyers so that they can see everything their clients write. The whole reason for using the "Wizard" is that you can't edit it. You can't fake it. That's why the lawyers love it. Because people say angry things on the spur of the moment and pay for it in court with their entire livelihoods. That's also why I don't like using it!

There, against the glare of the harsh white light of the screen, I saw five words which chilled me to my bone. Five words which must be the nastiest five words ever written down in history.

"Let the legal games commence".

Huh? My mind went blank for a second. My God. What possible reason could there be for him to write this?

With these words, Ioan broke my heart THRICE. The first time when he told me he no longer loved me and the second time when I found out he had another woman. Now my heart was shattering into a million pieces AGAIN with this news that Ioan was going to litigate against me.

I began to shake like a leaf and I collapsed to the floor. I vomited and started to cry. I could not believe what I had just read. I could not fathom the reason for this latest action of his.

I know that I had given an interview to the Daily Mail, and may have said some things which Ioan wouldn't have agreed with. But I did that because I was losing my mind. I know that I had gone on Lorraine, the British TV show, and may have said some things which Ioan found a bit hurtful. But I did that because I was devastated and blindsided. I know that I had gone on Australian radio, and again may have said some things which Ioan found a bit too much. But I did that because I was in shock. I know that I had gone on US television, and once again may have said some things which Ioan found a bit upsetting. But I did that because I was melting down. I know that I had some some things about the bogan, but she deserved them as she stole baby angel from me. I only abuse people who deserve it.

My husband and partner of 20 years, the most perfect husband who also at the same time abused me and was a narc who was jealous of my acting success, had abandoned me without any warning and was refusing to speak to me. What kind of a person does that?

I knew who was really behind all of this. The bogan. Ioan would never do this unless he had been transfixed by the acrobatic accountant from Australia. The beguiling bogan from Brisbane. Well, I was going to show her. "You're in for a nasty surprise, I'm telling you bogan," I thought. I was also going to show HIM. Nobody leaves Alice Evans. Nobody. Apart from my father, but that's only because he was ALSO transfixed by a bogan of the English variety.

I then did what any woman in my position would do. I flipped open my laptop and opened Twitter.

Meanwhile, Gloria cleaned up the pile of vomit on the floor. Thank goodness for her. Without her to clean up, my entire house (the mortgage of which was almost paid off - I could cry!) would be covered in a layer of vomit as that is all I have been doing every time I open up an email from Ioan's lawyers. This is how traumatising this whole affair is for me.
Just brilliant @Ametrine 👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So all the nasty and abusive things that Alice did will all just become urban myth? That's aiming really high, since there's evidence and witnesses. But, you keep dreaming.

Screenshot_20231023_153059_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn't Alice flood Ioan and Bianca's social media accounts with her nasty ass insults and harassment? They needed a crucifix and a RO to block her.

View attachment 2527843
Ioan's relationship reveal post had over 1.5k comments, old posts of him were flooded with negative comments as well until he locked them. Alice's psychos literally dragged Bianca and her family in a nasty DM group to harrass her. I'm sorry but it isnt even close. And this is before considering Alice's and her closer circles (Loopy, Tone, Deb&Lin) own campaign against them

I actually remember one of Alice's psychos bragging about harrassing Bianca and Alice thanked her

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I've been reading and posting here for a couple years. I haven't found any fantasy, or cruel heinous lies. Am I on the wrong thread?

Screenshot_20231023_155103_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s so funny watching her do this as if we all don’t know it’s her. Of course it’s her. She’s done this a dozen times before. She has the same fixations every time.
She can deny it’s her until she’s blue in the face, but in the meantime all it shows us is that she neglects her children in favour of being a nothing on Twitter. And the dumbest part is, it’s the same few people seeing her posts. No one without a Twitter account can even access her posts because of the way twitter is set up now. If they weren’t posted here, literally no one would see them. This is what she’s reduced herself to. 😂

I’m just biding my time here, enjoying everyone’s posts and waiting until justice finally hits her in the arse. In the meantime I have my own life, my own job, my own husband and children who have hobbies and friends just as I do. What does Alice have? Two children who pity her and a dog that hides in her closet because the smell probably reminds her of a safe and cosy barn. They deserve so much more than what she’s offering them, but all she cares about is what they can offer her.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
He was perfect enough for Alice to trap like a prey animal. Now she just looks stupid for claiming he was abusive or had a drug habit.

Screenshot_20231023_152919_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So you are not Alice but met him in real life ? And met him in some context that said to you wow you are not the innocent guy I know from talk shows - so -met him doing coke or at an orgy but not with Alice Becuase you haven't met her . Sorry are you one of his European call girls ?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Who is Lesley and what did Alice do to her face? Is this physically or verbally?

Reactions: 14
Who is Lesley and what did Alice do to her face? Is this physically or verbally?
She used this lady's photo for a sock account and she posted photos of Lesley's kids, just to intimidate her. Alice is a disgusting excuse for a human. I'll never understand how a grown ass woman, who is also a mother, could do this kinda tit. I don't how Ioan stayed with her for as long as he did.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
No, she gave up the 'sickness' schtick because Ioan is living with someone with a real, life altering disease and she knows he now sees her 'sickness' for what it was - malingering and bad mental health.
IG knew AE was a malingerer even before the split. She used to whine that he didn't take her fabricated illness seriously. She had a "functional" illness which is only useful if you have a carer or can get sympathy points from it.

As for BW, both AE and "Tone" have said she is faking being ill. Projection yet again.

Reactions: 22
Ioan's relationship reveal post had over 1.5k comments, old posts of him were flooded with negative comments as well until he locked them. Alice's psychos literally dragged Bianca and her family in a nasty DM group to harrass her. I'm sorry but it isnt even close. And this is before considering Alice's and her closer circles (Loopy, Tone, Deb&Lin) own campaign against them

I actually remember one of Alice's psychos bragging about harrassing Bianca and Alice thanked her
Yep. That was when she thought she could harass him into coming back. That worked out very well for her didn't it?
Ella's action clearly is an example of children learn what they live. She has seen Alice disrespect and ridicule Ioan and she has done the same.
She has seen Alice squander Ioan hard earned money and saw nothing wrong with spending $400 on whatever.
She threatened Ioan with calling CPS over a school, just like Alice threatened to call the police because Ioan was sitting on "her" bed. I hope that she can still be turned around but it seems highly unlikely. She is already 14 years old...

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.