Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the imdb days, she had what she wanted and she was still a nasty piece of work, taunting "jealous" fans. She has always been a bleep.
---
That's why no one (apart from AE and the FMs) has animosity towards Bianca. Yes, she got the hottie, but she's not taunting us about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Is everyone quite sure it was Alice on the IMDB boards using socks?
It’s just I still can’t quite believe someone is this utterly unwell.

Reactions: 6
After seeing and reading all the things she has done for the past 3 years nothing surprises me anymore.

Reactions: 31
Screenshot_20231023-162220.png

Alice is psychic she predicted Ioan's plan to claim parental alienation.
Here's one for chicken tit 😉

Reactions: 28
Yes. It was her but she always deleted so people were replying to nothing if you looked at it. Her sock game was always rubbish.

As for being "unwell" for 20 years, I would say her tactics worked well for a long time. Ioan did what he was told. When he didn't anymore, AE started raging online and is still going strong, 3 years later. Yawn
---
She really is obsessed with you Hadargoyle lol. You might need your own DVRO.

Screenshot_20231024-112133_Samsung Internet.jpg

Some good news for Alice though. Clive will take one for the team.

Screenshot_20231024-112525_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It's past time to spend the money and find out who this fucker is. They should be sued for defamation. I don't even care if it's a certain teenager. Doesn't matter who it is, it's not a good look for Alice. She approves of what they say. Why don't you speak up and ask them to stop, Alice? I would have divorced her just for approving of this kind of vile behavior.
#cancelalicejevans

Screenshot_20231024_112031_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.