Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this proves is that IHH knew Alice was pissing the bed long before the post where someone said she did and she replied with something like “that could only come from one person” 😂😂
IMG_1030.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I agree but many couples have differing sleep patterns (usually related to work hours). IG and BW don't 'have to have' the same sleep schedules with each other. They currently do but am certain that IG could/would be able to adjust his to accomodate his children's sleep patterns just as he adapted his sleeping hours to match BW's.
They're use to the peace and quiet though aren't they, to enable an early sleep pattern. Kids are not quiet by any means . They like music playing or facetiming friends etc

Reactions: 7
I 100% believe she lost that account…..having said that, she hasn’t fired up the old instagram in the last 5 weeks but it’s not the same as twitter especially for sock accounts lol
She was always nastier on Twitter than she was on Insta. Her Insta now tends to function as the place she plays innocent, so she can’t get too nasty on there or her followers might leave.

Reactions: 23
Sorry I should have said IHH *guessed* before Alice confirmed it with her reply two years later

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was always nastier on Twitter than she was on Insta. Her Insta now tends to function as the place she plays innocent, so she can’t get too nasty on there or her followers might leave.
Agreed. On Insta she tries to portray herself as ‘normal’ and ‘relatable’. Writing about how she can take our ‘abuse’ (aka the truth) yet her girls can’t.🤣Not taking into account that if she didn’t want her kids to be the victims in this mess she would’ve never started this tit show. She would’ve never posted on social media about it, got a good divorce attorney, keep things amicable with Ioan for the kids sake and then move the f#*k on. She could’ve done all this and walked away with some dignity left and and a whole bag of money. Ignorant twit.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I 100% believe she lost that account…..having said that, she hasn’t fired up the old instagram in the last 5 weeks but it’s not the same as twitter especially for sock accounts lol
She’s still lurking about on Instagram.

1698112141156.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
All this proves is that IHH knew Alice was pissing the bed long before the post where someone said she did and she replied with something like “that could only come from one person” 😂😂View attachment 2528175
Dang mAlice! Why you messing with me all of a sudden? I was defending your bay-bees because of your FOUL posts about personal issues that should remain private. Although I don’t doubt you piss the bed on the regular because you’re too drunk to get up. 🤣
One last thing. Move on already. I am so bored of you I am working on one of those diamond paintings with more than 10,000 teeny tiny dots. Just to see if I could “because my hand function is only 40%.” Those dots are everywhere! Anyway move on or post more selfies with the easter bonnet you like to wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All this proves is that IHH knew Alice was pissing the bed long before the post where someone said she did and she replied with something like “that could only come from one person” 😂😂View attachment 2528175
She does so many own goals with that "this could have only come from one person" BS. She's so desperate to point the finger at Ioan and/or Bianca. That room she's the smartest person in must be devoid of all sentient life. I'd be willing to bet the house that plants have more intelligence than Alice Evans.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WTF? Secret camera? That's illegal in CA. Still didn't show any evidence, just a kid having a tantrum.

Screenshot_20231023_234027_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.