Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"But I do feel the need to visit and read a forum where people discuss a washed up actress and then come to my keyboard to write it down".

Screenshot_20231022-073437.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Weirdly this post confirms to me that DearAbby is Alice. It's the way she uses the word 'unkind'. As regular as this word is, I actually rarely see or hear it in the wild, especially when referring to a person, but Big Al loves it.
---
"But I do feel the need to visit and read a forum where people discuss a washed up actress and then come to my keyboard to write it down".

View attachment 2524481
Well, they wouldn't complain about us talking about her clothing choices if we complimented her, wouldn't they?

Plus, this is a gossip forum. Bitching about clothes is as basic as it gets.

Reactions: 37
Being at a crowded bar at the same time as HW and having him look at you does not equal rape. Her dramatics and lies are tiresome.

View attachment 2524224
View attachment 2524234
If anyone questioned why she wasn't married to an A lister, "HW ruined his career". Then she would say he ruined hers too, even though noone asked about that. Her HW bullshit story served many functions.
---
Yeah Alice, you keep forgetting the internet is FOREVER (AliceCAPS™ ). Every Twitter fight, every drunken video, every insane rant. FOREVER.
That's why we haven't had an unhinged video in a long time. Her "utter utter defamation" one didn't have the desired effect.

Reactions: 24
“Her refusal to respond to the producer’s advances influenced his decision not to give her film roles.”

Alice, hun, you didn’t get film roles because you can’t act. That’s all there is to it.
And she’s a bleep, a nasty entitled bleep on set and to all those around her.

Reactions: 10
Stop lying Alice, you've spent plenty of time analysing Bianca's outfits. As has your extremely creepy brother.

1697970663108.png

Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 11.31.18.png

(old post)

I can't find the tweet/comment she made where she posted a photo of Bianca in a short dress and said she was dressed for "easy access" (or something similar).

Reactions: 30
Laughing and the Beautiful B in an M&S dress.

She doesn't wear many clothes I like, but she does always wear clothes that look good on her. No awkward edgy poses or choke holds, just happy and comfortable with whoever she is with. I take fecking awful photos, but B never seems to take bad ones (I may be just s little bit jealous of this)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I saw this story (link below) in the Daily Mail about a private tutor who has been scamming parents by taking money for lessons and books for their children, then not providing either, or at the most, giving very substandard lessons where she tried to mine the children for information about their parents so she could manipulate them.

She also claimed to have cancer so she was unable to give the lessons.

This text message exchange reminded me of something Alice would say 🤣

1697971813337.png

Some quotes from the article which reminded me of Alice:

The mother said: 'I thought she was a bit crazy. She was so convincing. Then I realised what I was dealing with.' She told Handley the lessons would be stopping and she wouldn't pay her any more money.

The mother said: 'She came back and said I was a terrible mother and said, "how can you do that?"

'Nothing scares her. She's an absolute loose cannon. 'I'm in shock she is still out there doing this. The gall of the woman. 'I couldn't afford anyone else to pick up the pieces. 'I wouldn't even want to look at her. It was so upsetting. It was so devious.'

The mother described the toll the whole affair took on her emotionally as 'exhausting'.

She said: 'You blame yourself. She plays the victim very well. You feel like you're in a daze.

'How can somebody act like that but there's nothing I can do about it?

'How can she be getting away with it?

Another parent, another 55-year-old mother, this time from Staffordshire, says she was conned out of £378 by Handley in 2017.

At the time it left her 'shocked', 'angry' and in 'disbelief'. It still sets her on edge today. She and her husband took Handley to small claims court but were told they wouldn't get their money back.

When MailOnline asked what she would say to Handley today if she could, the mother said: 'How can you rip off so many people? You're supposed to be a teacher.' She said Handley was 'narcissistic' and told 'blatant lies'.

This is pure Alice:

When MailOnline approached Louise Handley about the allegations made against her, she said they were 'false'.

Handley said: 'I have been teaching for 28 years. I do have cancer.

'Do you want to see that I have cancer? That I am vulnerable.

'I will send you a copy of a medical report that shows I have bladder cancer. You cannot hound people who are fighting the fight of their lives.

'This has distressed me a lot. I just want to be left alone to concentrate on my health.

'This is a disgrace. I am not well. Cancer is a protected characteristic.

'I would advise you to contact the urology department to talk to them. Hounding people with cancer is not acceptable. I feel very distressed, my mental health is not good.

'Make sure you include the bladder cancer.

'I have cancer, trying to get well again. Publishing a protected characteristic is not permitted.

'I have cancer, any documents in my possession are genuine, therefore you will be printing inaccurate information.'

Louise Handley never sent MailOnline a copy of her medical record or offered any proof that the multiple allegations made against her were false.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Ioan has a thing for women with unusual sleep schedules
1000018289.jpg

aww :(
1000018291.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Stop lying Alice, you've spent plenty of time analysing Bianca's outfits. As has your extremely creepy brother.

View attachment 2524808

View attachment 2524813
(old post)

I can't find the tweet/comment she made where she posted a photo of Bianca in a short dress and said she was dressed for "easy access" (or something similar).
I don't think Al is in any position to talk about Bee's fashion. Bee looks elegant, no matter the cost or the label. She has a good eye and knows how to put together outfits.

Sienna Miller, known for her style, is currently modelling the M&S autumn campaign. It's going to take a lot of effort for Al to try to pry that giant foot out of her mouth. How to make friends and influence people :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19
Watch Alice argue that Ioan's sleep pattern is too healthy to have custody of Ella
Screenshot_20231022_151002_Instagram.jpg

awwww
Screenshot_20231022_150922_Instagram.jpg

i dont know if them consistenly getting my gender wrong or my supposed 17 year obsession with Alice (I first heard of her 16 years ago when she went beserk on imdb and then didnt paid for over 10 years much attention until she went beserk on twitter) is funnier
Screenshot_20231022_151238_X.jpg

Welp has an IQ of 175. She’s top of her game in the tech world and speaks - what is it, seven languages?

Meanwhile, Alice’s remaining braincell drowned in a tsunami of cheap rosé.
unfortunately last time out it was *slightly* lower 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Funny that Alice’s heartbreak is the excuse and justification for destroying relationships between a father and his children. Or even trying to break up Ioan and Bianca, undermine his relationships with his mother and father or friends.

Being a couple only works if you both want it and you both want the relationship. There is no happiness or joy in a relationship with someone who wants out. Which is why most people let go no matter how much pain or discomfort that causes.

It’s really telling what she wants from a relationship is transactional and that she has never had better. She wouldn’t be hurting her children this way if she understood a parental bond. It’s all performative.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is it 2021 again? This obsession with @IHateHadargoyle reminds me of the most wanted Twitter post.
Wow. Here I have been minding my own business; doing gardening chores before winter, getting a haircut, shopping for another upcoming birthday, binge watching my favorite series, and there is Alice Antoinette picking over my two year old comments! ROTFLMFAO Yes, I am indeed Tamika, Bianca, and worse because I had her number from the get go and she hates that. Yet at the same time she sure loves reading all the juicy comments. What an absolute fruit cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Correction - you made IG close down his website as his fans didn't like your crappy clothes.

Screenshot_20231022-144454_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't believe he had affairs, but who could blame him after being being married that hot mess of a wife.
Not only has Alice been reading Tattle obsessively since she's had a thread, She regularly directs people to read here.

Screenshot_20231022_090835_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 16
Here's another lie. The prenup is not the same one, which she signed in about 80 places.

View attachment 2522534
So one of the lawyers suggested she get a job and she said no. I don’t understand what she’s living on. And did she not keep a copy of the prenup or have one filed with her lawyer? So she denies it’s the same thing she signed but has no proof. And didn’t her lawyer say they weren’t disputing the prenup? So bizarre.
---
Tony! What kept you?
BTW, No one believes Alice doesn't use your account.

View attachment 2522592
View attachment 2522594
Hasn’t she answered herself from the Tony account though? Pretty sure I remember that happening because she forgot to switch accounts.

Reactions: 20
So one of the lawyers suggested she get a job and she said no. I don’t understand what she’s living on. And did she not keep a copy of the prenup or have one filed with her lawyer? So she denies it’s the same thing she signed but has no proof. And didn’t her lawyer say they weren’t disputing the prenup? So bizarre.
---

Hasn’t she answered herself from the Tony account though? Pretty sure I remember that happening because she forgot to switch accounts.
She is a walking, talking, drinking contradiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.