Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IIRC the date for the evaluator was set for the 23rd of October. I’ve had suspicions it may have begun early but it could also have been all the form filling and setting of the appointments for this week that has had her winding her neck in a bit.

Reactions: 17
IIRC the date for the evaluator was set for the 23rd of October. I’ve had suspicions it may have begun early but it could also have been all the form filling and setting of the appointments for this week that has had her winding her neck in a bit.
I th8nk you're right. A few of the flying 🐒 have abandoned her as well. Maybe they don't want to be involved anymore. Especially now since the tit gonna hit the fan.

Reactions: 12
I can't find the tweet/comment she made where she posted a photo of Bianca in a short dress and said she was dressed for "easy access" (or something similar).
Here you go. Alice posted a photo of Bianca and her sister, calling Bianca a bogan. One of her FMs said Bianca was dressed for "easy access" and Alice liked the FM's comment.

1000039764.png

1000039763.png

1000039765.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
If Alice's ongoing rage, ruminations and hellbent mindset on revenge after FOUR YEARS isn't proof of a mental illness, I don't know what is.

God help her children. What a crappy role model she is.

Alice has been blessed to have such an easygoing partner as Ioan (yes, I'm sure he's no angel, as there's been the odd comment on the Secret Celeb Gossip thread saying he "tried his luck" with a few women during his marriage but, bleeping hell, CAN YOU BLAME HIM?).

"Blame the woman" is such a tired trope but Ioan really does come out the more sympathetic and diplomatic partner out of the two.
Merail: My partner's mum is nearly in her mid-70s. She grew up in a small village, isolated, with barely any sex education, or relationship education, for that matter.

Her first husband battered and manipulated her for years till she gathered the courage to leave him. She said she left because she finally realised she had to protect her eldest son (my partner) as he bore the brunt of the anger and violence as a young boy, along with her. (She has two other younger sons, now grown men).

Her second partner was similarly violent, even with a cannabis addiction! (naive me assumed cannabis makes you huggy, kissy, hungry and philosophical) - not so with this man).

Her third partner was not violent, but was quietly syphoning off her family inheritance doing the book-keeping for their shared business - embezzling the money slowly but surely over the years.

Her main message about men and relationships is: never rely on anyone to help you. Make sure you look after yourself. And that's what she's done, now, at this stage in her life - she is an artist and creates amazing portraits and still life pieces. She does her own DIY around the house (even landscaping the garden and building her own shed!, she has pretty much plumbed and tiled her whole bathroom herself).

She wonders if the men she was with got so angry with her because she was more capable than they were? - in the mid-1970s she had a job as a joiner in a warehouse (the only woman amongst other men) and she probably showed them up by doing the work more quickly than them!

She does admit, however, that she is a very poor judge of character when it comes to love and relationships and it was her major achilles heel. I bet she wishes she could go back in time. As she's older than me, the context is that women were very much beholden to their husbands in her day and her options were more limited (let's not forget rape in marriage wasn't recognised in law till the 1990s - she has hinted at this, sad to say. And women had to fight to get their own bank accounts and financial independence only a few decades ago).

I admire her immensely and dearly hope she has many more years ahead of her in peace, without having to answer to anyone, enjoying her gifts without anyone trying to belittle her or distract her from her joy.

Think about all this, Alice. You are not as hard done by as you think you are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I th8nk you're right. A few of the flying 🐒 have abandoned her as well. Maybe they don't want to be involved anymore. Especially now since the tit gonna hit the fan.
I think they've been told to lay low by Alice, she's wanting to look the victim after all!

Reactions: 12
Merail: My partner's mum is nearly in her mid-70s. She grew up in a small village, isolated, with barely any sex education, or relationship education, for that matter.

Her first husband battered and manipulated her for years till she gathered the courage to leave him. She said she left because she finally realised she had to protect her eldest son (my partner) as he bore the brunt of the anger and violence as a young boy, along with her. (She has two other younger sons, now grown men).

Her second partner was similarly violent, even with a cannabis addiction! (naive me assumed cannabis makes you huggy, kissy, hungry and philosophical) - not so with this man).

Her third partner was not violent, but was quietly syphoning off her family inheritance doing the book-keeping for their shared business - embezzling the money slowly but surely over the years.

Her main message about men and relationships is: never rely on anyone to help you. Make sure you look after yourself. And that's what she's done, now, at this stage in her life - she is an artist and creates amazing portraits and still life pieces. She does her own DIY around the house (even landscaping the garden and building her own shed!, she has pretty much plumbed and tiled her whole bathroom herself).

She wonders if the men she was with got so angry with her because she was more capable than they were? - in the mid-1970s she had a job as a joiner in a warehouse (the only woman amongst other men) and she probably showed them up by doing the work more quickly than them!

She does admit, however, that she is a very poor judge of character when it comes to love and relationships and it was her major achilles heel. I bet she wishes she could go back in time. As she's older than me, the context is that women were very much beholden to their husbands in her day and her options were more limited (let's not forget rape in marriage wasn't recognised in law till the 1990s - she has hinted at this, sad to say. And women had to fight to get their own bank accounts and financial independence only a few decades ago).

I admire her immensely and dearly hope she has many more years ahead of her in peace, without having to answer to anyone, enjoying her gifts without anyone trying to belittle her or distract her from her joy.

Think about all this, Alice. You are not as hard done by as you think you are.
She sounds amazing! To have endured all that and come into her own. She should teach DIY to the rest of us, I would love to be so capable. Please pass on my admiration (“some rando on the internet said” lol) if it’s not too weird and discomfiting!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Just catching up watching Strictly on iPlayer - and who should be in the audience but our very own chuckle brother Tone !
IMG_20231022_192743.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
And what about the (at least) two loo sitting photographs?!
Someone recently tweeted a pic of her at a 102 Dalmations premiere. Slutty!
---
Hey @Allypally, the instagram post is def still there. Here you go:

View attachment 2519833
View attachment 2519842
And Alice is link to Jeffrey Epstein. Please, someone, post that Epstein list. It has Alice and poor Picasso (who put up with her for so long).
---
Hey @Allypally, the instagram post is def still there. Here you go:

View attachment 2519833
View attachment 2519842
And Alice is link to Jeffrey Epstein. Please, someone, post that Epstein list. It has Alice and poor Picasso (who put up with her for so long).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ask your custody evaluator, Dr Dupee, what you're doing to your kids.

Screenshot_20231022_145611_Samsung Internet.jpg

Alice knows full well what she has done to her kids. She even mentioned this to Lupaper. Old post from our wiki.

Screenshot_20231022_145818_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Here you go. Alice posted a photo of Bianca and her sister, calling Bianca a bogan. One of her FMs said Bianca was dressed for "easy access" and Alice liked the FM's comment.

View attachment 2525319
View attachment 2525320
View attachment 2525321
"Made a huge mistake and married the wrong man. Anyone else feels that they did the same come in for a chat..." She has tried to make so many threads and none has been successful. Unlike Alice who thrives on misery, very few people want to relive what was sometimes a very painful period in their lives.
No you beefy-necked freak, not everyone enjoys dwelling in misery.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.