Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice's HW story has never sounded true to me. Not just because it came from her! Every other HW abuse story I've heard involves him finding some way of getting a woman alone, e.g. in his office or a hotel room, and then abusing them away from any witnesses. Her story* is she approached him at a crowded event to say that her boyfriend was making a film with his company, and he said some gross stuff to her, which other people could easily have overheard.

*there are probably different versions of this, it's Alice after all.
My guess is that they were in the same place at the same time & that’s as far as it goes. All it takes is for one person to confirm both were in attendance for her story to be instantly believable to many, even if they weren’t actually seen together at any stage in the evening.
There’s something about the way she tells it just seems very odd to me.

Reactions: 27
My guess is that they were in the same place at the same time & that’s as far as it goes. All it takes is for one person to confirm both were in attendance for her story to be instantly believable to many, even if they weren’t actually seen together at any stage in the evening.
There’s something about the way she tells it just seems very odd to me.
Odd = Fabricated!

Reactions: 15
3 years
3x52 weeks
3x52wèeksx7days
To still be this involved in a run of the mill bog standard divorce is unhinged.

Edited to add her, her socks, tonealone,
I am also a person of people that have chosen to not be here anymore and my heart is with you all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She‘s so desperate to believe people are obsessed with (Alice caps) HER.

What keeps me here isn’t Alice per se, but her behaviour.

She could be anyone, and I’d actually never heard of her or seen her “act” until she started this hate campaign but I find her interesting (in a car crash kind of way) because she is so utterly devoid of ANY redeeming qualities.

And I want her to get her comeuppance 😡
1697924201211.jpeg

Reactions: 26
Ioan's leg being very subtle in the background
Screenshot_20231021_235139_Instagram.jpg

what a cutie
Screenshot_20231021_235406_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 42
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Sending love to all of those who have been affected by suicide ❤

. The fact that treacherous witch wrote that out and put it on the internet forever is sickening. My mate passed away by a certain method and his girlfriend found him. The only reason anyone knows how is because she was screaming hysterically in the street and days afterwards was still saying it because of the shock. It was bleeping horrific and horrendous.

I have attempted suicide 3 times in my life - I never told anyone except medical staff who attended and the people who found me each time. It’s an incredibly personal thing to share with someone, and you feel ( well I did anyway ) a burning shame that you attempted it. Plus there is the internal disappointment that you did not succeed.

It’s a devastating time for everyone and the thought of someone who I don’t even know properly or like using my attempt or successful method and sharing that with thousands of people on the internet, to be seen forever…it fills me with absolute horror and disgust at the person who did that to me. Alice using the most distressing time in her sister’s life, and also the girl’s mum and dad’s life, is beyond the bleeping pale and is one of the many reasons I bleeping hate Alice Evans and hope she gets what’s bleeping coming to her. Despicable bleep.

On a lighter note ( sort of ) my life is better now. I’m with someone who gives a tit about me, doesn’t hit me, cheat etc and the MH problems I had for years are better because they’ve been officially diagnosed and I’m on the proper medication now so even self harm doesn’t happen often. Only in times when I’m extremely stressed or been upset by something. I have learnt not to absorb mean words towards me as that results in me hating myself and therefore cutting. It’s a long process that will be with me for life but I’m glad I wasn’t successful in my attempts. The ideations are there daily but I can even ignore them now most of the time.

Anyway, that’s my MH Ted Talk done! Have a nice day all 🧡

I'm sorry you went to such a dark place and I'm so glad that all three times were unsuccessful. The world is a better place with you still in it

• Heart
Reactions: 25
"They are all ex-addicts" - I'm not sure why this is supposed to be an insult. Someone who is an ex-addict has been through a lot of tit and still had the strength to turn their life around. I have nothing but respect for anyone in that situation.
As opposed to Malice who is still an active addict?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If this bothers her so much, why does she keep going back for more? 🤷‍♀️

Screenshot_20231021_145759_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If this bothers her so much, why does she keep going back for more? 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 2524242
Isn't that like two years ago? I think "says" turned into "said", a long time ago. Wants to play victim and pick fights with people but won't do it under her own name because the evaluation is going on.
---
She must have seen Bee's pics. Always gets pissy with envy.

Reactions: 20
Lies, lies lies.

Even if we believe that HW “propositioned” her . . .

Lie1) “ earlier in her career” translates as late in her virtually non-existent career.
Lie 2) When would she EVER (Alice caps) have been considered for a role by HW.

She’s more likely to have propositioned him.

IMG_0576.jpeg

Reactions: 20
Lies, lies lies.

Even if we believe that HW “propositioned” her . . .

Lie1) “ earlier in her career” translates as late in her virtually non-existent career.
Lie 2) When would she EVER (Alice caps) have been considered for a role by HW.

She’s more likely to have propositioned him.

IMG_0576.jpeg
“Her refusal to respond to the producer’s advances influenced his decision not to give her film roles.”

Alice, hun, you didn’t get film roles because you can’t act. That’s all there is to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
“Her refusal to respond to the producer’s advances influenced his decision not to give her film roles.”

Alice, hun, you didn’t get film roles because you can’t act. That’s all there is to it.
now, that's a thread title suggestion

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Interesting to see Robbie Harvey from Tik Tok cancelled. He is a self identified narcissist who focuses on 'women who have been abused' and goes full guns to 'support them'. Sound like a (lu)penis who we may know? Anyway the whole Catherine Kassenhof thing has come back to bite him hard. For anyone doing a deep dive, Catherine was very very problematic. She lost custody of her children, but the reasons were not clear as, like the Alice and Ioan case, the case was sealed. Catherine leaked a bunch of stuff before her Switzerland assisted suicide, showing Allan, her husband, in a bad light, but subsequent information has come out to clearly show her as an abuser. Robbie Harvey went nuts on TikTok trying to create a mob effect to get Allan Kassenhof fired, which succeeded. But subsequent to that, he has been sued by Allen for $150m for defamation. And at the same time, evidence came out he was only financially motivated, and continued his narcissistic tendencies by trying to groom numerous women. Loopy, go on, put yourself in Alice's front line and watch the defamation case and the digging through your personal computer, because we ALL know there will be dubious, if not criminal, stuff on there. So Loops, heads up.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Has the actor’s strike been running for 10 plus years? That must be why she hasn’t been doing any acting, right?
I am VERY excited to see her new acting gigs once the strike ends. They'll be queuing up to cast her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.