Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone recently tweeted a pic of her at a 102 Dalmations premiere. Slutty!
---

And Alice is link to Jeffrey Epstein. Please, someone, post that Epstein list. It has Alice and poor Picasso (who put up with her for so long).
---

And Alice is link to Jeffrey Epstein. Please, someone, post that Epstein list. It has Alice and poor Picasso (who put up with her for so long).
Nice to see you @HappyCamper9864!

All four of the posters Alice tried to get doxxed back in 2021 are still posting frequently on these threads 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No, flying monkey, you're wrong. It's not normal at all to lose your tit and go on a 3 year tirade abusing multiple people because your husband left you. He left her because she's a witch, addicted to social media, and an abuser. He told her. he tried. She didn't care and chose her online oversharing.

Screenshot_20231022_150359_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 22
Alice can't act well enough to pull off humble. 🤭
We actually have moderators. They remind us to stay on topic, which is Alice’s awful behavior.

Screenshot_20231022_150339_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t really have much to say about her anymore, after two years of her batshittery and nonsense. I hope Ioan and the girls are reunified and can have a happy relationship, despite the sea witch trying her best to sabotage it. I’ve been too deep in the Adam Britton case lately to pay attention to her (I would urge animal / dog lovers to sign the petitions, and any Australian tattlers to write to their MPs for tougher sentencing in this case - it’s the worst thing I’ve ever come across) So yeah, my mind’s been occupied by that and the others horrors in the world.
This woman won’t change, she’s like Japanese knotweed, she’ll always destroy anything she comes into contact with and is extremely hard to get rid of.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Lol
I don’t really have much to say about her anymore, after two years of her batshittery and nonsense. I hope Ioan and the girls are reunified and can have a happy relationship, despite the sea witch trying her best to sabotage it. I’ve been too deep in the Adam Britton case lately to pay attention to her (I would urge animal / dog lovers to sign the petitions, and any Australian tattlers to write to their MPs for tougher sentencing in this case - it’s the worst thing I’ve ever come across) So yeah, my mind’s been occupied by that and the others horrors in the world.
This woman won’t change, she’s like Japanese knotweed, she’ll always destroy anything she comes into contact with and is extremely hard to get rid of.
I actually can't even read about the AB case I don't think I'd ever sleep again.
I will most certainly sign the petition though!
I'd really like to see a good healthy resolution for Ioan and the girls and optimistic it will happen 🙏🤞

Reactions: 14
I couldnt even read the media articles about that man without being sick. Stuff of nightmares. Anyone looking into that case should be warned it’s the most extreme and sickening animal abuse I’ve ever heard of.
I think mAlice is at the end of her options now and it’s just time until the judge sorts the situation out.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Alice, Alice, Alice... a delusional buffalo. Why didn't she ask the papo to make some edits.

1698008060428.jpeg

1698008036069.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Finally! We get the truth about why they're on that grubby site. Four words: Alice is a bleep.

Screenshot_20231022-222056_Samsung Internet.jpg

Funny how the "Ioan was abusive" narrative has died a death. Why is AE pining for a "cheater" and an "abuser" 3 years later? It's almost like it was all bullshit, to defame someone who escaped his tormentor.

ETA she's "grief-stricken" at being dumped too lol. 3 long years later. Get a life, you tedious witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I couldnt even read the media articles about that man without being sick. Stuff of nightmares. Anyone looking into that case should be warned it’s the most extreme and sickening animal abuse I’ve ever heard of.
I think mAlice is at the end of her options now and it’s just time until the judge sorts the situation out.
I have to protect myself from reading that stuff, once I’m aware of it it’s there forever and haunts me. Thanks for the warning I definitely can’t look. I love animals so much and can’t bear any cruelty to them.

I worry for Emma as I don’t think she has a healthy life of outdoor activities, though I imagine the kids do love her and she is probably well fed etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Finally! We get the truth about why they're on that grubby site. Four words: Alice is a bleep.

View attachment 2526057
Funny how the "Ioan was abusive" narrative has died a death. Why is AE pining for a "cheater" and an "abuser" 3 years later? It's almost like it was all bullshit, to defame someone who escaped his tormentor.

ETA she's "grief-stricken" at being dumped too lol. 3 long years later. Get a life, you tedious witch.
There's a study that says that it takes an average of 18 months to get over a marriage ending. Big Al is aiming to be a statistical outlier that would need a separate discussion in a publication of the results. A normal person would be over two divorces by now.

Reactions: 18
Alice can't act well enough to pull off humble. 🤭
We actually have moderators. They remind us to stay on topic, which is Alice’s awful behavior.

View attachment 2525939
I don't think anyone really wants to see Alice in pain, although many of us want to see her face the consequences of her behaviour. We want to see her grow up, take responsibility for her actions, be a good mother, stop abusing people, get a job and support herself instead of grifting off others - you know, all the things normal people do. Unfortunately Alice has proven all of those things are beyond her capabilities and definitely out of her sphere of interest.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I have to protect myself from reading that stuff, once I’m aware of it it’s there forever and haunts me. Thanks for the warning I definitely can’t look. I love animals so much and can’t bear any cruelty to them.

I worry for Emma as I don’t think she has a healthy life of outdoor activities, though I imagine the kids do love her and she is probably well fed etc.
I'm the same it gives me acute anxiety, the headlines about this case made me close the page straight away. I really hope there's a special place in hell reserved for people that harm children and animals!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Yes guys I should add that anyone not aware of the case should be warned it’s extremely horrific and to protect your mental well-being if you do decide to look for the details.

While we’re on the subject of dogs, I hope Emma is okay, haven’t seen or heard much about her for a while. She needs rehoming… I have a feeling her and Bubba could be good mates 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't think anyone really wants to see Alice in pain,
Now that AE mentions pain, what happened to the fake fibro she was always banging on about?? She forgot she's supposed to be in pain lol. There's no point in the fibro lie anymore as the carer husband fled.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.