Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this bothers her so much, why does she keep going back for more? 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 2524242
Literally because she has nothing else in her arsenal - all she can do now is try to go backwards to justify herself. Alice kept talking the big talk about a book (and remember her two pathetic attempts at writing on the writing blog - forget its name but @welp has screenshots -about Gill and Oucassi). So she and poor TonetheLone are screenshatting for their little lives, not realising the internet is forever (Twitter rollback anyone?).
---
Ioan's leg being very subtle in the background
View attachment 2524181
what a cutie
View attachment 2524182
Honestly, when do Alice and her FM's realise he has moved on and is living a good life? The more the socks respond, the clearer it is that Alice is unable to move on. When the FM's start talking about Alice's new jobs - whether it be paid or volunteer, that is when we start to see she has finally understood her new normal, and her role in moving forward in her life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Literally because she has nothing else in her arsenal - all she can do now is try to go backwards to justify herself. Alice kept talking the big talk about a book (and remember her two pathetic attempts at writing on the writing blog - forget its name but @welp has screenshots -about Gill and Oucassi). So she and poor TonetheLone are screenshatting for their little lives, not realising the internet is forever (Twitter rollback anyone?).
---

Honestly, when do Alice and her FM's realise he has moved on and is living a good life? The more the socks respond, the clearer it is that Alice is unable to move on. When the FM's start talking about Alice's new jobs - whether it be paid or volunteer, that is when we start to see she has finally understood her new normal, and her role in moving forward in her life.
It's absolutely tragic that it's not just Alice that's not moved on she's kept the girls trapped in her warped world as well.

Reactions: 31
Alice, a woman who was left by her father, left by her husband and soon to be left by her kids (as adults). If I was Alice I would be worrying why I was the only common denominator for the the most important people in my life rejecting me.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Alice, a woman who was left by her father, left by her husband and soon to be left by her kids (as adults). If I was Alice I would be worrying why I was the only common denominator for the the most important people in my life rejecting me.
Absolutely this. Alice’s inability to admit that she’s done anything to cause these relationships to sour is such a red flag. Most people can reasonably understand that their actions had consequences but not her. It’s such a mystery to her why everyone leaves her/cuts out contact.

Reactions: 21
Loser
IMG_0996.jpeg

---
Yeah yeah yeah
IMG_0997.jpeg

---
Whining little cry baby witch
IMG_0998.jpeg

---
So mad while I & B are probably spooning
---
IMG_0999.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry you went to such a dark place and I'm so glad that all three times were unsuccessful. The world is a better place with you still in it
Thank you my darling 🧡

I can’t sleep tonight as my brain is in overdrive so catching up on the thread. I saw Bianca’s picture earlier - she’s gorgeous! Her photos are just full of positivity, like she glows in them. What a contrast to that post box lipped clown 🤡

I’m taking it that she’s on edge about Dr Dupee and assorted people watching her every move. Good. I hope they give her nil point for parenting and this mess she’s created for those poor girls finally gets sorted out. duck knows how, but I think it’s becoming increasingly clear that the current situation of the past 3 years ( and basically holding those kids hostage ) is very much over.

Whether that means 50/50 with Ioan I don’t know, but the PA had been so severe I just don’t know how it would work. Big E is going to take years to come around I think. Little E will come around quicker if this tit show gets sorted before she enters the difficult teen years.

But I do think that years from now, when both girls are into adulthood and have matured, that they will have a relationship with Ioan. It’s just going to take some hard work to get there but there’s no doubt that Ioan is 100% committed to making sure his girls are ok. They will see… eventually.

And when they do, Alice is proper fucked. The bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Some people go through it without making a public sound. Imagine that, Alice.

Screenshot_20231021_201526_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
LoserView attachment 2524405
---
Yeah yeah yeah View attachment 2524412
---
Whining little cry baby witch View attachment 2524416
---
So mad while I & B are probably spooning
---
View attachment 2524419
What damage is Alice referring to here? He told her what was wrong and attempted therapy. The man gave her plenty of warning that he didn't love her anymore and then made the financial aspect of separation so easy for her. I hope Ioan's attorneys drop a bomb on her. She's gotten way with too much for far too long. She's no victim.

Screenshot_20231021_232334_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 22
What damage is Alice referring to here? He told her what was wrong and attempted therapy. The man gave her plenty of warning that he didn't love her anymore and then made the financial aspect of separation so easy for her. I hope Ioan's attorneys drop a bomb on her. She's gotten way with too much for far too long. She's no victim.

View attachment 2524432
She’s so pissed off because she’s gone too far and I ain’t playing. You know why he’s spending all this money on the kids? Because if the evaluator says they need to be removed from Alice, he’s prepared to do it in the safest and smoothest way, guided by the best in the biz. She’ll never accept any blame or any part so it’s the same tactic: Blame Ioan because Alice is a failure as a woman in every possible aspect of her crappy life

Reactions: 29
She’s so pissed off because she’s gone too far and I ain’t playing. You know why he’s spending all this money on the kids? Because if the evaluator says they need to be removed from Alice, he’s prepared to do it in the safest and smoothest way, guided by the best in the biz. She’ll never accept any blame or any part so it’s the same tactic: Blame Ioan because Alice is a failure as a woman in every possible aspect of her crappy life
A failure as a woman, wife, and mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.