Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ioan and Bianca are rock solid. They live together, supportt each other, and have survived all of Alices bullshit and abuse. Alice will soon be in their rear view mirror. Alice should really be more concerned about where she is going to live. More importantly, how she will support herself. Ioan is employable. Alice, not so much. No one wants what she is selling.

View attachment 2523519
Agree! And I think Ioan’s ‘Mommy’ is probably perfectly delighted with the current situation. So thats I, B and Mumma G all happier than they were with Alice on the scene 🥰

edited to add, I initially wrote that these three are happier than ever. Obviously notwithstanding the situation with the children. But I & B have found happiness in each other after abusive relationships and I bet Mumma G is happy to see her son in a loving relationship after so long stuck with a soul sucking monster. (I realized after I posted I might have sounded insensitive to the ongoing PA situation and wanted to clarify).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ioan and Bianca are rock solid. They live together, supportt each other, and have survived all of Alices bullshit and abuse. Alice will soon be in their rear view mirror. Alice should really be more concerned about where she is going to live. More importantly, how she will support herself. Ioan is employable. Alice, not so much. No one wants what she is selling.

View attachment 2523519
Poor Alice is projecting once again, I'd say Ioan's financial situation is a damn sight more promising than Alice's!

Reactions: 30

View attachment 2523519
DearAbby, sure, sure, Ioan will go back to momma G or whatever. Please tell us, tho, where is Alice going to live from November on?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Poor Alice is projecting once again, I'd say Ioan's financial situation is a damn sight more promising than Alice's!
At least Ioan is welcome at his parents' home; Malice would be met by a swiftly slammed door in her face at her father and stepmother's home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Ioan can make money and he will have money once the divorce is finalised in a few months. He had 2 pay checks this year. He will be fine. His parents would subsidise him because they like him and they are solvent. He has options and choices.

Dating wise he is in a different league from Alice. She is bottom of the barrel stuff. He is a catch. Good looking, successful career, friends and family. I’m sure a Disney executive level match is achievable if he wanted it. Bit of speculation on my part but I think Ioan is probably a man who likes coupledom. Going forward he is always going to be with an attractive, successful or wealth off woman. I am not saying he is shallow just he has those choices.

Even if Alice was not an Uber bleep with a direct line to tabloids and SM nut jobs, she is middle aged with bad Facial surgery and a lot of middle aged spread. Plus she is a joke.

Reactions: 35
Here's more of Alice "standing up for victims" except not really (regarding the Jimmy Bennett statutory rape claim against Asia Argento). See a pattern here?

View attachment 2521519
I'm trying to remind myself that she's "of a certain age" and was probably raised with the same horrible, outdated ideas as a lot of us were, but this is genuinely disgusting. Understanding that young men are also vulnerable to predators isn't a new concept, I would have been horrified by this a decade ago.

Reactions: 18
Alice: I support the actor's strike and am not working because of it

Also Alice: my actor ex-husband is a poor deadbeat because he's not working during the actor's strike

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Has the actor’s strike been running for 10 plus years? That must be why she hasn’t been doing any acting, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Bianca, Ioan and probably Bubba are out going places having a life.
Meanwhile Alice is proving she hasn't got the sense of a grapefruit.

Screenshot_20231021_145821_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
Alice's supporters obviously make bad decisions.

Screenshot_20231021_151039_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
all the hallmarks of Alice. My god. ALICE CAPS. Breadcrumbing by questions as if she is just STUNNED. She’s a bleeping loon to think anybody believes this isn’t her.
ABFA4E2A-0B6C-44EF-9206-4DA8464178A2.jpeg
She’s also a bleep and I am actively enjoying her unhappiness. Go duck yourself Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Alice discovers that you dont need to be a fan of someone to take his side

also yet again the bad thing is not what Alice did but that people remembered
1000018269.jpg

@NarcRage s point was that they could doxx tattle users by follow requests (as only they would care enough), dumb and dumber is in action here

Imagine doing a "blog" about a abusers critics that only three socks can follow though.
1000018271.jpg

Bianca, Ioan and probably Bubba are out going places having a life.
Meanwhile Alice is proving she hasn't got the sense of a grapefruit.

View attachment 2523943
I was never confused that they took Alice's side. It's logical because Alice was mostly talking to them before and after this, the bias is for most people too strong then. I was confused that they continued Ioan's fanclub though.

Uhm and I was paying a lot of attention, that's why I figured her out from the start. I was uncertain about Ioan's role in this until the TRO and Alice's reaction to that, after this except of common minor mistakes survivors unfortunately make I cannot see any fault for him. So far.
Alice: I support the actor's strike and am not working because of it

Also Alice: my actor ex-husband is a poor deadbeat because he's not working during the actor's strike
what I like about this post is that Alice is exactly in that situation but without work. It's funny how she admits that way how much money she has stashed away

Reactions: 23
Yep. Alice is clearly the kindest, most genuine, amazing woman ever. :rolleyes:
bleep. She doesn't know the person she's attacking. The victim of harassment here only posted how sad Ella's fake video release was for Ioan and the girls.

Screenshot_20231021_152248_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231021_152239_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231021_152214_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231021_152130_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231021_151000_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
I have no idea why Alice's behavior would possess people to make comments like this. Could it be because she's a bleep and deserves it? 🤔

Screenshot_20231021_154047_Samsung Internet.jpg

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I personally don't believe their paths ever crossed and Alice just jumped on the bandwagon for media attention.
Alice's HW story has never sounded true to me. Not just because it came from her! Every other HW abuse story I've heard involves him finding some way of getting a woman alone, e.g. in his office or a hotel room, and then abusing them away from any witnesses. Her story* is she approached him at a crowded event to say that her boyfriend was making a film with his company, and he said some gross stuff to her, which other people could easily have overheard.

*there are probably different versions of this, it's Alice after all.

Reactions: 20

View attachment 2523519
Probably right where he is living now. Isn't that his apartment? That would be the obvious result wouldn't it be and why would it even be anybody's business. People end relationships all the time and move to other living spaces. At least he has parents to turn to, unlike the beef-necked buffalo who has alienated her remaining parent and stepmother. Clutching at straws, I see.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.