Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Endora

VIP Member
Ioan speaks at least two fluently. Bianca apparently speaks Portuguese (her father lives in Brazil, her stepmother is Brazilian, she has a Brazilian half-sister, Chanel spent a couple of years in Brazil - lockdown? - so will speak it) and is doing better at learning Welsh than Alice ever did. Soon she'll speak as many languages as Alice plus have real world useful qualifications; accountancy, anyone?
Funny how the cosmos works. Bianca has professional qualifications in a field (money) in which Alice is woefully deficient. If they had even a cordial arms-length relationship, Bianca might have helped her with budgeting.

Nah, sorry - slipped into an alternative universe for a second there. Pay no mind...

• Haha
Reactions: 38

AnneinHever

VIP Member
The socks say the same things over and over and it’s the same things Malice was saying on her own account before the DVRO: AE will write a book, wait until she tells her side of the story. IG and BW have been smearing AE for two years. They had an affair. Tattle is evil. BW is behind tattle.
It’s so obvious it’s just one very obsessed person behind all the socks.

Reactions: 37

Seagreen

semi-OT but I wish Loopy would go back to obsessing about Ioan, coz this might be his worst post ever :sick:

This dude reads about women getting raped and immediately thinks he is the expert and that resisting the Hamas or Nazi Germany is/was as easy as "resisting" in his little imaginary internet wars. fucking unbelievable
View attachment 2502439
I'm sorry, but this is one of the most clueless, misguided and downright sick things that I have ever read.

• Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
Well, Alice can't possibly be Tony. This puts me right off if that idea. 🤭
Amateu. As long as Alice has been doing the sock thing, you would think she'd get it right.

Screenshot_20231011_215050_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
You can be fucking lazy and still learn a foreign language. Just saying.

View attachment 2505052
Aside that she studied two of them in university I speak 7 languages without studying any of them as a major: two over my family (German, Greek), three over school (English, Spanish, French). I then started taking some Italian courses during university because it's pretty easy to learn Italian if you speak Spanish (same reason why Alice speaks some Spanish, aside that it should be a given for a language enthusiast in LA) and I learned Japanese "for fun" because I was obsessed with mangas/animes when I was a teenager.

Languages are not a matter of hard work for many people (yes, there are many people who really have to grind hard, I understand that). Depending on the context you even dont need to put any work into it because when you come into contact with the language in real life (can be really just watching it on TV even, but ideally you live in the country which she did) the only hard work that is left is grammar, and grammar is piss-easy for Italian/Spanish aside from learning the irregularities. But that's really only important if you actually want to converse fluently (I have actually not seen any evidence that Alice is fluent in Spanish, the few bits I have seen her writing in Spanish on IG were actually pretty wonky)

Case in point: Despite being married to a Welshman for 20 years and being the daughter of a Welshman she speaks barely Welsh. If not laziness it's a touch disrespectful, but then again it's sadly common to ignore your roots.
IG's family and friends post, some of them anyway, like Alun and Bianca, but they don't reveal anything IG would be embarrassed about. AE however was publicly shaming him online and at events from 2015 onwards. In fact, you could say she was embarrassing him online on IMDB and with the horrible email she/he sent his fans in 2006 but he didn't see it as embarrassing back then.

Using SM is not that difficult if you have basic respect for people but AE never did. SM isn't the problem, it's how you use it. He didn't tell AE not to post, as that is coercive control, it was more about what she was posting. Not that she cared what he thought.

View attachment 2505014
This shit again. No words.
---
She is really desperate for him to communicate with her.

View attachment 2505035
this is like saying we are all Alice's sock because we know she isn't caring about her kids LOL

Last edited:
  • Heart

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
Al putting out Yo's text messages out on the web would go exactly as leaking out the clip of Ella's tantrum - he'd just look better again.
Again, she pisses her knickers when IG posts any of her private info but it's OK for the hippo-crite to post his private messages to Ella. And that proves why she has jack shit on him because the only thing she could find of his to post was his text to Ella saying they couldn't go to a theme park because he didn't want to kill his girlfriend with COVID and a couple of other texts. If she had horrible ones to her they would have been all over SM.

sallygsoton

VIP Member
The Henry the VIII comparison has me rolling (my eyes)
So, he delegitimised his daughter after lopping off the head of her mother and had her sent away to two people who allegedly sexually abused her while under their care. Yep, exactly like Ioan?! God this woman is fucking tedious and pathetic!
Alice hun, in case you haven’t noticed, there’s children dying and horrific things happening in the world. But oh yeah, never mind. You have it the worst. Silly me!
I hope this doesn't trigger our own dear @AnneinHever ♥😂

• Haha

Autisteuse

VIP Member
it does affect your employability

if you are highly skilled/high-in-demand they will likely let this slide (like it's the case for many abusive personalities in Hollywood), if you are not it erases the last bit of hope that you could find something since there are so many less problematic people who can do the same job.

Alice is a bit lucky in the sense that she has many friends in the tabloids that took big effort to portray her a lot less negative than others would have been (and really should have), some like the awful Lorraine and Perez Hilton even went out of their way to portray her as the victim even after the TRO was issued: they even left the bits about physical violence from Alice against Ioan out, but made a huge headline about Ella requesting a batterer intervention while leaving out that no physical violence from Ioan was ever claimed. I argue Alice's and Ella's false accusations/actions against Ioan affected his employability more than her DVRO. What has affected Alice is her crazy behavior on Social Media and the amount of abusive messages she sent to him. Too many people saw this unfiltered (no pun intended), her mates couldn't do much about it. And both of these things are undeniable facts, no "transcript of hearsay" of Ioan as her minions try to excuse it.
Sure, in Hollywood - for now. If arch antisemite Mel Gibson can make a comeback and Meryl Streep give Roman Polanski a standing ovation, G-list Alice Evans can shut her yap for a decade and come back as Miss Daisy or Beloved Grandma in the 50th reboot of ‘Charmed’.
The problem is that she won’t deign to work anywhere else. She thinks herself too profoundly special to lower herself to ‘ordinary people’ work.
I grew up in an upper-middle (UK) class environment. We lost all our money. So I went out to work from the age of thirteen onwards. Pizza parlours, Indian restaurants, music shops, tearooms, later pubs and bars - it didn’t matter; I wanted not to be poor and knew my parents couldn’t afford pocket money and the like. It gave me self-respect and an entree to all levels of society I’d otherwise have lacked. Making one’s own money is a heady thing. It allows a sense of not only power, but control over one’s own existence. She needs to climb down from her high horse - and encourage her daughters to appreciate the value of work. It’ll never happen, of course, but it’s what she *should* be doing. Living off others also creates a hellish level of dependency and powerlessness. Who wants to be at the mercy of the bill payer?!
---
What do you call this style of argument where one party counters with complete nonsense? Is there a name for it like ‘straw man’ / ‘no true Scotsman’ etc?
Nonresponse? The Liar Paradox? A Fallacious Aliceism?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Yes, there is a shocking amount of anti-Semitism on that thread. Nauseating reading so I avoid it.
Antisemitism, you say? *Autisteuse rolls up her sleeves and launches herself at the Other Thread like a heat-seeking missile*. Can’t have that.

• Heart
  • Haha

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
OK, they have a tabloid (!) photo of them on the fridge, I'm dead. 🤣 I'm rooting for you, guys, but really?

But damn Bubba is cute. More YoBubba and BiaBub! Even if on the fridge!
All I care is that neither of them has made a 4 by 4 foot collage of their face and covered the fridge doors in that.

• Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
Her very limited access to Hollywood was slipping away from her grasp. She had a tenuous foothold into that crowd through Ioan. She realised that Ioan as her ticket was gone, so she was going to use the kids to be at least Hollywood adjacent. The kids make friends, get invited to parties and stuff, she gets access to the parents through her kids, she doesn't lose her toehold into her coveted community. It was never about an education for the kids, it was about the beefy-necked buffalo still being able to have access. Just my MOO
I think she just wanted him broke. She didn't want him to to have enough money for divorce attorneys. She even mentioned the cost if divorcing her in her text messages. Maybe she thought he would stay with her if he believed he couldn't afford to leave. He fooled her ass though. Divorced at any cost.

Screenshot_20231018_212629_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231018_212402_Gallery.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36