Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mickeycat

Chatty Member
Gosh, I remember watching Warriors on TV years ago but could never remember what it was called and hadn't realised that it was IG in it until it was brought up here.

I just remembered it being set in Bosnia, quite harrowing and having Damien Lewis in it. I think I developed a bit of a crush on DL at the time!

Setting the TV to record both episodes and looking forward to seeing it again

Reactions: 8

brie l

VIP Member
Ok. Tattle, you are disgusting. All you want to do is put forward things for money - you are doing ads for both Left and Right wing, in the hope that the ads will stick. Stop it now. If you don't it it's clear you are not about neutrality. So stop this now.
Not sure if you are referring to The Voice or the NZ election (or something worse entirely) but I've been lucky and my ads continue to be weird things on Temu.

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I believe we need to hold Alice to account for what she says and does. We have held her account for a lot of what she has said and done. But if we are going to be 100% honest going forward, we cannot say for SURE that Alice has said anything past when the DVRO was (there are 2 instances for sure, but it's likely Ioan is holding those in his pocket for now).
Please can we be clear about what the actual historical Alice says and what the sock says. Does not matter if we think the sock is Alice. We should not be forwarding things Alice's sock has said as recent Alice mutterings. But given that, we are a 'gossip' environment - if we think it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, we will not hesitate to say it is a duck. So if Alice's sock has behaved like a duck, walked like a duck and quacked like a duck, we WILL call her out. But we should ensure that our viewpoint does not contradict the ACTUAL Alice reality.
---
Was this recent or before she went quiet officially (ie. not her socks?)
If old tweets are being posted, well I don't believe that is fair or realistic.
OK I back off, agreeing with all that Alice's historical utterings are important, but please say going forward if they are new or historical

Last edited:

SusanC

VIP Member
Actually, Malignancy, the longest word that I can easily remember is Antidisestablishmentarianism, and that's because it was used as an example of word structure during my degree - at an ancient university, dahling 😈.

[I can also quote Lewis Carroll's four lines beginning "Twas brillig and the slithy toves" as it was an example of sentence structure. (I don't know how LC imagined the slithy toves but they seem rather Malician.)]
I can recite The Man From Snowy River. Does that count?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Citney

VIP Member
Ioan was in Black Hawk Down, another film I love, and another war movie, but BHD, like Titanic, is a very dramatic film. Hollywood at its best. Warriors is much more calm and subtle, but that IMO makes it more haunting.
I’ve seen BHD numerous times but never noticed Ioan, I’ll have to watch it again to see if I can find him.I’ve had a mad crush on Eric Bana ever since I watched Troy. It always drove a certain person crazy that I thought Eric Bana was better looking than ‘he’ was. 😂

• Haha

lulooo

VIP Member
I don't think she can make a comeback in Hollywood at any time. Mel Gibson and Meryl Streep were/are A list mega stars and great actors. And even Mel's never quite got the shine back after his vile antisemitism was exposed. Her only chance would be something like Sharknado, a z list film made for pennies that unexpectedly becomes a cult hit. But she's such a crap actress, and such a bitch onset that I don't think anyone would go out of their way to hire her tbw. It's not like she's made friends in the industry who are willing to go out on a limb for her. Nor was she ever a big money maker/bums on seats draw for anyone to take a risk. And I don't think she wants acting work anymore than she wants any other kind of work. In fact I think the idea of it would terrify her - high-def camera's revealing the way she really looks today and no filters to hide behind? God, what if her character was allergic to scarves? The horror!
---

I know some turds don't like it when we go off topic, but this sentence, in the middle of Alice's shenanigans, is absolutely fucking hilarious! 😂 😂
---

Maybe this is why Alice stomped down the aisle looking like a literal maneater about to gobble up her prey?! 😂
---

😂 @lulooo just called (Bubba) Bear her little crush cutie, and for a horrible moment I was confused and thought she meant Stephen Bear and his sausage roll.
---

Jada sounds like a real piece of work. She literally calls another man her soulmate. She makes Will Smith sound like he's going senile with one foot in the grave here.
It was definitely Bubba Bear who I was referring to. I don’t really want to look at the photo of the other Bear. I like cute and gorgeous 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I don't think anyone has done crazy to the extent that Alice did. Ok Betty Broderick and OJ Simpson but who else? I can't think of anyone. Even Betty and OJ got other partners, unlike Alice, but still couldn't let go of the obsession. I don't think Alice would kill but it must have crossed IG's mind that she might go there even if it's just a 1 in a thousand chance. If she has to live within her means, ie no maid or BH fancy pad, the odds could shorten to 1 in 500 though.

What they do with women here in the UK, if they have a RO, is put them on a 'special scheme' so if they call the cops it's treated as the highest priority. There is a phone app too for women who have fled DV situations. Alice knows where he lives - these women get moved to secret locations. Anyway I'm sure the cops in WeHo and BH know all about her.
What you don't understand with Betty & OJ is they have done what they wanted to. That is damn frightening. Alice may well be as frightening.

accidentally_in_the_mix

I wish Alice would get drunk again and post a megaton of desperately filtered, desperately thirsty selfies - complete with the usual clown accessories. We need a bit of humour after this terrible week.
---
Interesting video on YouTube. Alice is just an absolute text book case.
Wow, i listened to this while folding and putting away laundry and boy, does he have AE figured out. It's like the whole discussion was based on her.

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I’ve seen BHD numerous times but never noticed Ioan, I’ll have to watch it again to see if I can find him.I’ve had a mad crush on Eric Bana ever since I watched Troy. It always drove a certain person crazy that I thought Eric Bana was better looking than ‘he’ was. 😂
He’s the one that has an epileptic fit in the camp. Shaved head so unrecognisable. Also his American accent isn’t that bad tbh. I also didn’t think his accent was bad in San Andreas.

• Wow

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Frustratingly, Im non the wiser. Everybody is talking about his todger comparing it to all sorts of things and apparently they’ve seen it on his SM but there are no pictures anywhere!!! So what’s the point I ask you, how is this entertainment?! At least in here we can all make jokes about 7 inches safe in the knowledge that if anybody ever gets hold of the photo it will be given its own honorary place in the wiki and we would SHARE with all the turds 😂😂
---

Why cant I find it?! Dam it!! Yes yes I know Ill have to bleach my brain after, but Im curious as a cat and I just cant… off to google some dude’s I never knew existed penis…mAlice - do you see what happens to us when you refuse to leave the house in one of your lovely outfits?! Take a dog for a walk, go get some wine - make us happy!
Just give it up as a lost effort. There's not enough brain or eye bleach in the world once you've seen it. Thank god, I don't care for sausage rolls.

• Haha

sarahjane83

People will pay a premium for living next to a genuine Hollywood film star.

Either that or it's because it's furnished and a short term let maybe? Also Alice's was up for same previously.
It’s a lot more nicely finished than Alice’s, which looks quite tired and has a horrible kitchen

JoJo76

VIP Member
Well, basically all it shows is that Alice has tried to show an "abusive""
episode. But the funny thing is that there is no 'abusive' The story from here is a brilliant one, wi

Tattlers, i was trying to say how angry I was that Tattle was allowing political adverts -both left and right wing.I know I don't like either party and get very angry when adverts for both show up in my feed. Tattle, you need to look at your advertising policy because it is not cool to be political in either way.
I’ve been getting videos on the Hamas / Israeli conflict and one was quite graphic. I assume because I have been reading that thread. Awful thing to have as an advert.

• Sad
  • Wow

Old Soak

VIP Member
I have to say, the Alice pumpkin avatars are killing me 😂
After all, what’s a bigger horror show than Alice? We should all dress up as her and go trick or treating and demand either $26, a baby doll head, a cheese string or salad cream. The real ones will know!
I think everyone should get in on the action. There’s a lot of material to work with

• Haha

CheesestringLA

Can I just expand for any international readers? He was found guilty, and turned up to be sentenced, telling the tv cameras “I’m innocent until proven guilty” absolute class. The press wee actually like ????? for a second. Then they pointed out he had been found guilty already.
No wonder he was in shock at being sent down to the cells right away! He is a thick scumbag.
As an international reader (thank you xx) - damn was I happy when his personally well-blown out arse got sent to jail that day - a true thing of beauty after his mockery of the entire process up until that very point (I’m now off to gargle bleach now by even having thought about him again 🤮)