Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixlondon

VIP Member
AE's sock talking about IG like he's dead again. Who pays the bills Alice?

View attachment 2502721
She also admits that she doesn't see that the abuse was a mistake. Because IG 'deserved it' right? She had 5 months notice that he wanted out but he really should have given her around 30 years notice instead LOL 'sudden' my arse.
---
Sure Jan...

View attachment 2502726
AE admits that Ella has terrible sleep hygiene but if someone else says it...

View attachment 2502727
Um. Alice never Lies. She has said this multiple times. So "DearAbby"@DearAbby337232 what is real? Does Alice lie properly or does she lie sideways? I honestly thought Alice never lied, until I understood she lied as she felt backed into a corner.

Reactions: 5

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Frustratingly, Im non the wiser. Everybody is talking about his todger comparing it to all sorts of things and apparently they’ve seen it on his SM but there are no pictures anywhere!!! So what’s the point I ask you, how is this entertainment?! At least in here we can all make jokes about 7 inches safe in the knowledge that if anybody ever gets hold of the photo it will be given its own honorary place in the wiki and we would SHARE with all the turds 😂😂
---

Why cant I find it?! Dam it!! Yes yes I know Ill have to bleach my brain after, but Im curious as a cat and I just cant… off to google some dude’s I never knew existed penis…mAlice - do you see what happens to us when you refuse to leave the house in one of your lovely outfits?! Take a dog for a walk, go get some wine - make us happy!
And don’t forget your bonnet, please? Or to look as if you’re bird watching? 😆

• Haha
I don't think anyone has done crazy to the extent that Alice did. Ok Betty Broderick and OJ Simpson but who else? I can't think of anyone. Even Betty and OJ got other partners, unlike Alice, but still couldn't let go of the obsession. I don't think Alice would kill but it must have crossed IG's mind that she might go there even if it's just a 1 in a thousand chance.
Raoul Moat

• Wow

What's your point

VIP Member
Ow gawd, somehow this expression connected in my head with photos of Stephen Bear’s penis 🤢🤢 everybody warned me not to look!!!
🤣🤣🤣 huge mistake looking at that, hate penis photos anyway but his was 🤮🤮🤮.

Bet loopys penis is ugly as well but luckily we can be 99.9% sure he will never get near a woman anyway.

• Sick
Reactions: 4

Citney

VIP Member
He’s the one that has an epileptic fit in the camp. Shaved head so unrecognisable. Also his American accent isn’t that bad tbh. I also didn’t think his accent was bad in San Andreas.
I remember him now. I’ll go back and watch it now that I know which character Ioan portrays. (I also don't mind getting another glimpse of the young Eric Bana, but he was never as handsome as he was in Troy) 😁

Feather fans

VIP Member
I think a perfect storm is coming Alice's way - she will run out of money and the Judge will uphold the Prenup. I think the evaluation will definitely report back significant PA and that custody will be determined on whether she is able to successfully co-parent (hint, she can't). I would not be surprised if I&B move to Australia with the girls for a clean start once the Judge has signed the final papers.
Would it be allowed to take them to another country away from mother, even if she has no custody and just supervised visitation?! I somehow cant see the older one moving in with them..

• Sad

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Well, basically all it shows is that Alice has tried to show an "abusive""
episode. But the funny thing is that there is no 'abusive' The story from here is a brilliant one, wi
Ok. Tattle, you are disgusting. All you want to do is put forward things for money - you are doing ads for both Left and Right wing, in the hope that the ads will stick. Stop it now. If you don't it it's clear you are not about neutrality. So stop this now.
Tattlers, i was trying to say how angry I was that Tattle was allowing political adverts -both left and right wing.I know I don't like either party and get very angry when adverts for both show up in my feed. Tattle, you need to look at your advertising policy because it is not cool to be political in either way.

sarahjane83

Was this before or after she said Ella wasnt abused?

View attachment 2503374
Sorry, while you were quoting my comment, I realised I had made an error in it - it was a “like” not a retweet. I’ve edited my comment to correct it.

it’s hard to tell if she liked that tweet before or after her “not abused” tweet of 9 hours ago. But the liked tweet was certainly posted before DA’s tweet (it was put up 11 hours ago.)

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Frustratingly, Im non the wiser. Everybody is talking about his todger comparing it to all sorts of things and apparently they’ve seen it on his SM but there are no pictures anywhere!!! So what’s the point I ask you, how is this entertainment?! At least in here we can all make jokes about 7 inches safe in the knowledge that if anybody ever gets hold of the photo it will be given its own honorary place in the wiki and we would SHARE with all the turds 😂😂
---

Why cant I find it?! Dam it!! Yes yes I know Ill have to bleach my brain after, but Im curious as a cat and I just cant… off to google some dude’s I never knew existed penis…mAlice - do you see what happens to us when you refuse to leave the house in one of your lovely outfits?! Take a dog for a walk, go get some wine - make us happy!
Have you checked the wiki on his thread?

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
I follow Brody Dalle on Instagram and she’s been posting about Pique’s Law being signed this weekend, I’m surprised Alice Abbey hasn’t mentioned it yet.

One of the posts from Brody’s page:

IMG_2257.jpeg

sarahjane83

Yeah I know she uses 'my god' but so do others, like in the bit I quoted.
WinterSolstice said Alice had said my god again, you said no it was someone else who had slagged her off and I just posted this because I thought maybe you missed what Winter was referring to 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ametrine

VIP Member
Watch the parking garage video again regarding her driving. No sane person would try to park in the space she parked in and blame the other drivers when she inevitably end up scratching the cars on both sides. Two days later, another fender bender in completely different circumstances. Of course her insurance will be expensive and it is not due to the divorce. She is a horrible driver, period.
BIB - are you talking about the fender bender where she was wearing no shoes and which made the Daily Mail?

I don't think that was just two days after the TMZ carpark altercation, unless you meant something else?

Reactions: 3