Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Good Lord it’s like a war zone around here.

I need cheering up, is there anything new from mediocre malice? Did she get a job yet??

• Heart
Reactions: 9

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
Can I just expand for any international readers? He was found guilty, and turned up to be sentenced, telling the tv cameras “I’m innocent until proven guilty” absolute class. The press wee actually like ????? for a second. Then they pointed out he had been found guilty already.
No wonder he was in shock at being sent down to the cells right away! He is a thick scumbag.
LOL I’m from the UK and just had to Google him! This saga has passed me by (still not sure who anyone involved is, but he’s definitely in the right place).

StewPots

VIP Member
I don’t comment often and I’m new to this thread title nomination and I know it’s early for the next one, but one of the last posts on the last thread had a comment that made me laugh. So can I nominate @StewPots for
“Alice…the woman can’t even narc right”
Oh that wasn’t me lovely… I can’t remember who it was now though 🤣🤣

screamin.lisa

Chatty Member
Shhhhh, I've seen Loopin's house. Couldn't help myself, had to see where the white knight lived. Put it this way, don't think he will be taking Alice there anytime soon.
---

I want to see!!

Dear women and men of Tattler who are employed outside the home, please help me with this poll.

If you have NEVER thought ‘I have too much time after work’, please leave a laugh reaction.

If you HAVE ever thought ‘I have too much time after work’, please leave an angry reaction.

I just need to see if I’m in the wrong job🤔
Never. Never. Never. 😂

• Haha

StoneMountain

VIP Member
RE: socks

When reading the screen shots of Alice's fake accounts, am thinking she uses adolescent socks since her socks seem to have very little adult comprehension. Other times I think she tries for a 'one size fits all' sock.

eta: I'd just seen a commercial showing children's socks before I wrote the above and it reminded me of Alice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I’m certain the sock ‘Tickledtoleg’ is Alice.
Isn't Anita Steff a long time FM? It's possible AE dms her what to say so her sock can respond to it. Losers.
---
If someone moves to another continent, lives with their bf/gf, and has a years long relationship, they are not the side piece.
AE and her FMs don't recognise the divorce so I suppose BW always will be, even if she marries IG lol

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
Lol what? Ioan wanted to stop being with Alice because Ioan is a life-time pessimist and Alice is the one with talent? 🤣

View attachment 2506053

Alice was always so jealous of Ioan's success. You can see it here in this interview with Piers Morgan - her facial expressions, body language, and Ioan's attempts to soothe her by holding her hand.

It's obvious here that Ioan is the star, and she isn't, and she therefore needs to make sure that she is the centre of attention as much as possible.

She looks really pretty here … but why is she part of the interview?

• Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
Hello fellow turds, I’ve been MIA due to my ovaries trying to kill me and fighting with doctors.

I got prescribed Tramadol it got so bad and I took 2 at 12 and was basically in a vegetative comatose state that Mr KevinFromHR had to abandon work and help look after me and our little Regional Manager.

HOW the fudgety fuck can Alice pop them like sweeties?! They made me so nauseous then I passed the f out.

Anyway, did I tell you I’m psychic? Without reading this thread, I can tell you what’s happened in Alice Land…

The spirits tell me… she’s been a cunt.
Alice is likely taking them alcohol for the high. I find they keep me awake at night and don't help much with pain.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Her parents named her well.
Her name contains the letters for the word lie.
---
What was going on in her pea brain to even put Ella in that school in August or September of 2021? And why did Ioan agree, or did he?
Ioan did say he wanted Ella to go to Brentwood, foolishly. I suppose he was hoping a big role would come in that would make it work. That said, grandiose narc Alice was clearly the one pushing for Ella to go to a place they clearly couldn't afford. And then when IG couldn't pay for the second year, Ella threatens him with going to CPS as it's 'abuse' lol. The apple hasn't fallen far from the maternal tree sadly.
---
Her very limited access to Hollywood was slipping away from her grasp.
There must be spit flecked fury every time B posts herself and Selma together.
---
The sock was on X last night but very subdued. hmmmm

1697708248321.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Being a good driver makes someone a bad parent? I had no idea.

View attachment 2503085
My ads are Men’s ‘Boss’ jacket and pants and an ad on how to read your future in your palm. Embarrassed to say I actually tried reading my palm, I couldn't find any of the lines shown, not sure but that seems ominous. 🫣😂
Now all I am getting is Galaxy and Unibet ads. Earlier I was getting Hamas & Anti Hamas news clips. Very glad the Tattle peeps got onto the earlier shit and stopped it.