Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessP

Chatty Member
I had no idea who Myler even was until I read Helen Skelton split up with him. I will however say 33?!!!!! He looks 43!! How an earth is that man only just out his 20's 😂🤢

Reactions: 7

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
But Alice never looks at Tattle.... and breaking your DVRO with a sock isn't embarrassing at all!

View attachment 2501709
AE is an emotional terrorist, hence the DVRO and PAing kids is evil.

View attachment 2501715
---

LOL "Hollywood hard core" more like the Beverley Hills bag lady.

Given what she did to those second hand bags, I can only imagine how bad her ideas were. Maybe she wanted to star in a home produced movie with IG like BW? Maybe that's why she's so snarky about AROS?
I'm surprised she didn't try to go down the reality TV route - her, Ioan and the girls as the perfect Hollywood family.

She's a bit fixated on you @IHateHadargoyle atm isn't she? Wanna snack? 😂❤

Reactions: 6

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
Did a Turd not brilliantly coin them as YoBee Bear many hundreds of threads ago, a collective noun which I thought worked so well as who doesn’t love the original Yogi Bear. Could’ve imagined that but I’m sure ✔
Could be. My memory is often as reliable as Alice's public statements. :D

My point stands, tho: More Bear! <3

• Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
It’s just so cringe how she clearly thinks she is so much more interesting and engaging than Ioan. Piers is directing the questions to Ioan and she’s answering like she’s the focus and talking all over him when he does speak. She sees herself as quite the raconteuse doesn’t she? She’s a self absorbed “pick me” prick.
The next person who engages with her will be waving a muleta. And I doubt that would end well.

550233807_124694156.jpg

• Haha

Raz Cat

Her very limited access to Hollywood was slipping away from her grasp. She had a tenuous foothold into that crowd through Ioan. She realised that Ioan as her ticket was gone, so she was going to use the kids to be at least Hollywood adjacent. The kids make friends, get invited to parties and stuff, she gets access to the parents through her kids, she doesn't lose her toehold into her coveted community. It was never about an education for the kids, it was about the beefy-necked buffalo still being able to have access. Just my MOO
Did Ella ever actually attend Brentwood? Alice used a lot of language creating the impression that she was being pulled out, but do we know if she was actually enrolled, and did she actually attend? Was there ever more than a visit and a breathless tweet? No tweets about uniform shopping, or pics of her going off to school, or activities there? Alice would never have missed that opportunity. I think her presentation on the situation morphed. I believe it's totally on brand for Alice to manufacture, and publicize, this whole crisis of her daughter being yanked out of a school she loved. Saying you couldn't afford it after a visit doesn't get the same reaction. Did she commit for her, and couldn't afford it? I agree this whole episode was manufactured to put Ioan in debt,and keep him from leaving. Of course, and as a bonus, to trash his relationship with his girls. Oh, and who actually yanked one of her daughters out of her school?

Ally Pally

VIP Member
IG acknowledged Ella did one year in Brentwood but he couldn't afford any more.
---
It's all quiet on AE's insta too. Her last post was 17/09. Someone is trying to be inconspicuous but it's a bit late for that.
When did Alice delete the IG post accusing Bianca of being behind a campaign to harass her on tattle and on twitter?

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Nixlondon

VIP Member
It's sad that it is the Welsh Bafta's and Ioan didn't attend. He wasn't nominated for anything but I was surprised he did not turn up - not sure if he was invited or not?.

• Heart
Reactions: 5