Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Strange, it's not showing for me.
She removed it. This one is still there but it not banging on about evil Tattlers. We have the deleted one somewhere on here. Rollerball is a bit of a moron, banging on about appearances when the real issue is PA and emotional abuse. Then the nonsense about the kids becoming serial killers to cap it off. AE is happy to keep this one on her Insta as it portrays those who attack her as completely unhinged when in fact most of us have legitimate concerns. I can see her showing this to Dupee and saying her 'haters' are all like this.

1697726136610.png

Reactions: 9

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
I googled and found this, it's from 2018:

View attachment 2506074
Now that's a non sequitur if I ever saw one.

MR has nothing to do with the many Sufferings of Gruffudd

But it's a little sad MR is shuttering his boat business. That was very cool as a project.

• Heart

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
This has tickled me. DA has “liked” this criticism of people being critical of Ella, stating that she is an abused child.
View attachment 2503370
Trouble is, it’s another own goal. That like led me to look at the rest of this conversation. The user I have anonimised with red scribble then goes onto lay the blame for the abuse at Alice’s feet. I would never have seen the exchange at all had DA not liked a portion of it.

View attachment 2503373
Al, ya twat.

(Gone 4am here, awake with a poorly dog ☹)

edited to correct an error. (I mistakenly said it was a retweet, but it was a like. I blame the time and that I’m shattered.)
Oh no! Poor dog...its such a worry isn't it 🙁

• Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
It's just occurred to me, after all these years, that I don't actually know why they called each other cogs. Or was it just her that called him that? Anyway, do we know where the nickname came from?
My head canon was that it was an auto correct for his or her name but I don’t see how. It may be just the story she told which is an exaggeration of the truth to make her sound kooky.

I don’t see the romance in sharing pet names used between lovers. It takes away from the specialness and is a bit performative.

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
I remember him now. I’ll go back and watch it now that I know which character Ioan portrays. (I also don't mind getting another glimpse of the young Eric Bana, but he was never as handsome as he was in Troy) 😁
I knew a guy that was Bana's doppelganger, and I just called him Eric every time I saw him. Quite the nethers tingler. 😉
---
I actually thought that you were referring to Malice at first...
she's not that hirsute!

• Haha

seneca

I'm on the verge of thinking Alice is actually starting to show signs of disassociative personality.

Whilst the socks started off as an attempt to influence public opinion, that's clearly not working and she is spending hours a day in this assumed personality.

That would do strange things to anyone's head.

A psychologist child custody evaluator is possibly going to be concerned by Alice's months long assumption of multiple new identities.

Whilst @welp has shown the socks date back years, the volume and frequency now is a sign if someone very unwell.
yes it's borderline psychosis now

House of Tea

VIP Member
Nah. I’m a Dead Weather fan and Alison is mid-40s and is pretty successful. I don’t know if he was making music before they met or not but I’m all for people exploring their talents and trying new things.
Not sure what her age has to do with it. I wasn’t talking about her. The mid life crisis refers to his eyebrows and his new image, which is looking a bit tragic. His singing talents are up there with Lawrence Fox’s.

What's your point

VIP Member
What's it like and have you done many? I've been tidying up the house after three+ years of illness and clutter and am horrified at the number of small project bags with half or single socks in them! 😱
It's good but I couldn't get along with using DPN's and found using small circulars really uncomfortable so I only managed a few rows of one pair 🤣 I might try again at some point using magic loop technique but found it really frustrating.

I've decided I like knitting jumpers or cowls/neck warmers mostly.

I'm pretty new to knitting to be honest but really enjoy it (only do it through autumn/winter though so about to pick up a jumper I havnt touched for months - the Jessica Mcdonald snowy pines sweater).

Sorry for not using a spoiler, I can't figure out how to do it 🤣

• Heart

SusanC

VIP Member
It makes me wonder, again - what the hell went on in the Evans household when the three were growing up? Was Alice’s mother a narcissist, and her father victim to her shenanigans? Whatever the case may be, we have Exhibit A: Alice. Entitled, aggressive, malicious, vengeful, over-confident and arrogant. Exhibit B: Tone. Aggressive, malicious, with a brain as smooth as a microfibre polishing cloth. Exhibit C: Phil. Conspiracy theorist and inhabitant of the Planet Wibble.
I really don’t want to see this tragedy replicated in IG’s children. Hurry up and get them out of there, Dr Dupee!!
Agree. I still reckon it had to be pretty bad to turn out those 3. Possibly a narc mother. The 3 lean to anti-science so that might be Stockholm Syndrome under a narc Arts mother with Science father and Science mother's brother. Maybe.

sarahjane83

… he is such a pompous fool it drives me insane! And mAlice is listening to this pos and at the very minimum allows him to advise her on strategies…
Let him carry on advising her and her following that “guidance” because it’s bullet after bullet through her own foot - she’s wrecking her own case.

Citney

VIP Member
Why did Ella write this with a sock account, then sign her own name. Ella had her own account at this time. She certainly did learn how to sock from her mother.
Oh wow, I can’t believe a 12 or 13 year old had a sock account, that is so weird.

This makes me wonder what Ella is like with her friends, to me she seems as if she would be a bully, but I could be totally wrong, but she has been taught by a master bully. 🤷‍♀️

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
I have two theories about the alleged socks and am curious which one the Turds think is correct. Either:

A) Dear Abby/New Lips etc etc are Alice or someone instructed by her - in which case she needs to fucking knock it off as she's breaking the DRVO and it's just pathetically tragic.
OR
B) Dear Abby/New Lips etc etc are not Alice and are someone unknown to her doing it for attention/trolling - in which case she really needs to tell them to fucking knock it off as these accounts are interacting with her (supposed) brother and they are making threats and revealing private information.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Are there any batshit millionaires looking for an equally batshit beard? Maybe a masochistic one who is longing to be insulted? Malice could have quite a little well paying niche.
I hear Bradley Cooper is on the lookout. He can’t seem to feign interest in Gigi Hadid, so…

• Haha