Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
In no world would MR have gone there . She wasn't his type and he avoided drama . All his mates begged loan not to marry her and were devo they couldn't get through to him. I think when he realised they were right it was too late and he couldn't talk to them about how bad it was.
Oh interesting - how is this known about? I am a relative newbie to all the drama!

Reactions: 3

mickeycat

Chatty Member
I am doing a lot of financial modelling at the moment. In my real world Cogs is Cost Of Goods Sold. I am distracted doing these P&Ls because every time I think about the cost of my products I get Alice creeping into my head. Not good when I'm trying to concentrate on numbers.
It's just occurred to me, after all these years, that I don't actually know why they called each other cogs. Or was it just her that called him that? Anyway, do we know where the nickname came from?

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
Not sure what her age has to do with it. I wasn’t talking about her. The mid life crisis refers to his eyebrows and his new image, which is looking a bit tragic. His singing talents are up there with Lawrence Fox’s.
Ah. Gotcha. I thought you meant he was dating someone younger. Are his eyebrows different? And yeah. The national anthem was a crime.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I did and couldnt see any pics there (found it at the end and of course wish I havent.but do I ever listen to warnings - oh, nooo!)
This thread wiki is one of the best I have to say - so well structured.

is it today when the evaluator going to start?
Malice has been remarkably quiet on insta - no "fun photos" with her babieez, no grief thieving, no fashion parades, just one (two?) lonely socks yapping into the void on x, I wish we knew what is going on behind the scenes!
The last couple of pages of his current thread, has the evidence

Ninas purse

VIP Member
BIB - are you talking about the fender bender where she was wearing no shoes and which made the Daily Mail?

I don't think that was just two days after the TMZ carpark altercation, unless you meant something else?
I might be mistaken because the clothes are definitely for different seasons. It might not have been two days later.

Reactions: 2

Nixlondon

VIP Member
As usual Loopy got it completely arseways. Piqui's law will help IG. From welp's pdf. "I don't say antyihg to her about him" Sure Jan

View attachment 2513817
---
Oh the cruelty of making a kid go to a flat without a pool!!!

View attachment 2513821
I smell bullshit. It's possible AE told Elsie to try and guilt trip IG into moving back into the garage. After the BW reveal, it was obviously a plan that didn't work so tellingly Elsie never saw him for a long time (a year?) after that. They always have to act as her agents/minions when dealing with IG which is child abuse.

View attachment 2513825
---
Who would tell a kid that parents who split have to be celibate forever more? Alice would, because she's an incel, but there's no way IG did. Therefore IG having a gf is breaking the vow of celibacy he never made, but that Alice made for him.

View attachment 2513846
@Bridgeofsighs - when was this? If it was after the RFO she is in deep shit because this can be used in the next RO (@Hiraeth has confirmed statute of limitations time period).

Reactions: 1

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Ok. Tattle, you are disgusting. All you want to do is put forward things for money - you are doing ads for both Left and Right wing, in the hope that the ads will stick. Stop it now. If you don't it it's clear you are not about neutrality. So stop this now.

• Wow
Reactions: 1