Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help it, but there's a part of me that feels sorry for Alice. Can you imagine being in so much pain 3 years down the line? I know she's brought it all on herself and her behaviour has been awful, but I feel I need to have a good chat with her to understand why she can't let go. I don't want anyone to live with such a tormented heart.
Pain or anger? My money is on anger, her victim dared to break free.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Pain or anger? My money is on anger, her victim dared to break free.

MOO
I think anger. She thought she had him for life, he broke the plan. Pain subsides (from this kind of thing) after a few months, anger can keep refuelling you for years.

Reactions: 26
My husband is driving me mad with F1 😂
---

You see, I can't think like that as it makes me too sad. I guess I measure everything on what I would think/feel myself. I think I can save everyone. It comes from my childhood. I don't want anyone to be hurting.
Apart from Marcia and Tony Mony 🤣
If Alice had loved Ioan she would never have abused him. She is every bit as bad as Marcia and Tone.

I don't want anyone to hurt, but Alice doesn't seem to care who she hurts, even if it's her own children.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t know why I feel suddenly compelled to do so but I’m ready to join in 😂 And no I’m not Bianca or Tamika or Ioan. I’m a middle aged mother of two who you couldn’t pick out of a lineup. I just find Alice so incredibly awful.
I’ve been posting here for a while, and I think most of us do for the same reason you have because Alice is so incredibly awful. Every time you think she can’t stoop any lower, she does. Again and again.

Reactions: 34
I’ve been posting here for a while, and I think most of us do for the same reason you have because Alice is so incredibly awful. Every time you think she can’t stoop any lower, she does. Again and again.
At times I've felt sorry for her, basically having been in the same position as a long marriage broke up. However, the way she's carried on over and over again has slowly eroded that. She has no thought for anybody but herself. I have never made a single post on Facebook about my ex (on here, yes, but you don't know him, lol) and she knows that his income is based on partly being mainstream popular. She's alleged all sorts of things that are blatantly untrue about both him and Bianca that could've very well damaged them. She's conspired with her eldest child to do the same (not blaming the child at all) and has shown little care for her daughters' feelings in all of this. She'd rather shove media articles in their faces and slag off the dad right to them, try and limit contact with him and made him believe that he's the reason they're all in this mess, and that's why she is the way she is when history shows she was a mess long before. I have never known such a selfish woman before.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
20230918_003653.jpg

I love the second sentence since she tends to slip up quite regularly on her socks lol.

20230918_003722.jpg

Sounds legit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
This is disgusting. This half hinting, "I know something you don't but I can't tell you" and leaving people to make up their own stories is awful. She knows full well what people will surmise. It's terrible.
Editing my own post. Who called it that AE would somehow jump on the RB bandwagon!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Wait an hour??? saying they were wrong to post it but will wait an hour? WTF? How many threads on & I still cant believe this stupidity!
Just long enough for the journalists to catch it, I guess.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Still trying to doxx welp.

View attachment 2456419
Hilarious. It blows their tiny minds that someone could actually dislike Alice based solely on her own behaviour.
Guess what, Alice! There's a whole bunch of here who despise you! We think you're abuse, narcissistic and and all-round terrible person!

Reactions: 37
God/mother earth is so pissed off at Al that he's/she's letting it show. Londoners and south easteners, stay inside!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She keeps trying to make a story someone will believe.

View attachment 2456402
View attachment 2456403View attachment 2456411

1694993754393.png

"The stories will come out when they come out".

They're not "stories", Alice.

If it's true what you're insinuating, then they are crimes. Go to the police. Don't tease them using your Twitter sock.

Oh wait, you're doing this because you're lying, want to threaten Ioan, and are trying to get as much attention as possible.

1694994148622.png

"The twattles have finally admitted that Welp twit is German".

Gee, apart from Welp saying she was German from very early on, what else could possibly have provided a clue that Welp was German?

Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 00.41.15.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
View attachment 2456426

"The stories will come out when they come out".

They're not "stories", Alice.

If it's true what you're insinuating, then they are crimes. Go to the police. Don't tease them using your Twitter sock.

Oh wait, you're doing this because you're lying, want to threaten Ioan, and are trying to get as much attention as possible.
There are no stories to tell. If there were, they'd already have come out in her drunken twitter rages. She has kept nothing hidden but created lots.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.