Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also truly felt sorry for Alice at one point: until I saw her abandon her child in court, call her daughter a b*tch, continually mock a woman's medical conditions, and then falsely accuse a person of SA (one of the lowest things someone can do IMO: can ruin the accused's life, and moreover it's incredibly insulting/hurtful to real victims of SA who already have a hard time being believed).

Even if your husband cheats on you, even if we did believe the "other woman" slept with him while married and encouraged him to leave, all of the above is something no human with a shred of decency would ever do. There are no excusing circumstances in the book that would make those actions forgivable.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Her Instagram fans are a piece of work. Everything they say is the opposite of the truth. Good job there's Tattle for some truthbombs. 💪

"Tone" is banging on about Bianca being a dog abuser.

Tone: The poor thing was in the hold from Aus to Cali! What is that? 20 hours? And then quarantine? I could not do it to mine!

So you would abandon the dog then Alice?

Tone: That tiny box in the hold. For how long? Poor thing! No wonder it was freaking out to see SOMEONE it knew!

Trademark Alice caps LOL
So Alice Tony isn't just obsessing over Bianca, now she he goes after her dog.
Meanwhile Emma hides in closets because she's living in a toxic household.
Edit: I hope someone takes that poor dog outside for a walk sometimes. And hopefully she gets a new home someday with a loving owner that knows how to properly treat an animal.

Reactions: 30
I'm not an FM, nor do I feel hounded. I simply said I thought I was being made fun of. I'm also not trying to disrupt or derail the threads. I've read everything there is to read, but I just don't have it in me to not feel bad for someone who is making such a mess of everything. We're all different and that's OK. I have been respectful throughout and will continue to be so, but thank you for your opinion.
We can hate the behavior to our bones and yet still feel some empathy for another human who is clearly destroying themselves. We do it for ourselves, not the other person. We do it to protect our own hearts from hardening.

What's tricky in her case is that she happens to be harming others as well, and that's where so many here feel depleted and have lost the ability to connect to that part of themselves. And many here have been on the receiving end of her kind of destruction and feel nothing but contempt for her which is quite understandable.

There is room for all of it. You just be you.😘

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Her Instagram fans are a piece of work. Everything they say is the opposite of the truth. Good job there's Tattle for some truthbombs. 💪

Tone: The poor thing was in the hold from Aus to Cali! What is that? 20 hours? And then quarantine? I could not do it to mine!

Tone: That tiny box in the hold. For how long? Poor thing! No wonder it was freaking out to see SOMEONE it knew!

Trademark Alice caps LOL
Bubba wouldn't have travelled in that crate 🤦
I feel sorry for Tony's wife! It can't be good for her self esteem seeing her husband obsessed with another woman, he's practically stalking her at this point!

Reactions: 29
We can hate the behavior to our bones and yet still feel some empathy for another human who is clearly destroying themselves. We do it for ourselves, not the other person. We do it to protect our own hearts from hardening.

What's tricky in her case is that she happens to be harming others as well, and that's where so many here feel depleted and have lost the ability to connect to that part of themselves. And many here have been on the receiving end of her kind of destruction and feel nothing but contempt for her which is quite understandable.

There is room for all of it. You just be you.😘

MOO
You are truly a beautiful person ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The bleep is still out cold from her drug and alcohol feast yesterday isn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think a lot of us felt sorry for her at one point, but the incessant viciousness of her behaviour, never ending malice and mean, cold and cruel attitude to everybody but herself has put a stop on it. Im still fascinated to learn the psychological mechanism of this behaviour - I mean, not that we all deduce/ understand/ analyse, but would be great to see a professional or two make a lecture and draw a diagram, but I no longer feel sorry, she is too malicious. She lives in the hell of her own making and refuses to accept helping hands to get out of it, plunging herself deeper and deeper
100% - I nearly got chased off these threads for 'believing' in her 2+ years ago - and I admit I was totally wrong to have thought she would change etc. There will be no redemption, no new woman reclaiming the rest of her future - she is on a full scorched earth path and everyone including her children will be trodden on to make sure she destroys him. Every now and then I check back in and it's either the same old shizz or she's gone down one more level of hideous/mAlicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I don't think Alice is destroying herself. Admittedly her behaviour is unhealthy and reckless but she hasn't had to face any real consequences. I would like that to change.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I wonder if she’s finally realised that Ioan doesn’t give a crap about what job she does. She genuinely thought he’d be arsed if she worked in McDs or a factory. The rest of us could see he was well over caring about any of that.

Pretty sure if it wasn’t for the girls, she could suck ducks for $$$’s on skid row for all he cares now. How stupid of her to burn the sentiment he had left for her. She really is spectacularly dumb.

Reactions: 31
Well AE's mate Bogoff is involved in the pile-on on Russell Brand. Why am I not surprised? She smeared IG with no proof with that fake RO request so she has previous. Just like AE, RB's accusers didn't go to police, they went to the media to vent. She is calling him a predator now. I really hope RB sues her personally.

Bogoff: Ages ago, I wrote something Russell Brand didnt like. He launched a vile personal misogynistic pile-on, calling me 'Noshoff'. His agents - MBC - run by @moirabellas and @barbaracharone never spoke to me again . A predator supported by many.

bogoff on RB.png

Bogoff refers to Ella as 'Ella Evans'. She then pretended to send Andrea Burkhart the RO request and got sniffy and lied when AB said she hadn't received it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Trademark Alice caps LOL
There are other ways for pets to travel. If I could afford it I would 💯 use the best transportation available for my much loved pupper. Bianca may have used this for example. https://www.luxaviation.com/jets/pet-travel/

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well AE's mate Bogoff is involved in the pile-on on Russell Brand. Why am I not surprised? She smeared IG with no proof with that fake RO request so she has previous. Just like AE, RB's accusers didn't go to police, they went to the media to vent. She is calling him a predator now. I really hope RB sues her personally.

Bogoff: Ages ago, I wrote something Russell Brand didnt like. He launched a vile personal misogynistic pile-on, calling me 'Noshoff'. His agents - MBC - run by @moirabellas and @barbaracharone never spoke to me again . A predator supported by many.

View attachment 2455808

Bogoff refers to Ella as 'Ella Evans'. She then pretended to send Andrea Burkhart the RO request and got sniffy and lied when AB said she hadn't received it.
I 99 % believe he is guilty but gotta say "Noshoff" is perfect.

I bet she is going to help Alice in creating false rumours about Ioan (who brilliantly called her out as unprofessional which caused her to ne taken off this case) since the tweet you showed is showing that she holds grudges. No matter your beliefs it's unprofessional as a journalist to call someone a "predator" at this early stage. just like it was unprofessional to not call Ella's accusations allegations but report them as facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Well AE's mate Bogoff is involved in the pile-on on Russell Brand. Why am I not surprised? She smeared IG with no proof so she has previous. Just like AE, RB's accusers didn't go to police, they went to the media to vent. She is calling him a predator now. I really hope RB sues her personally.

View attachment 2455808

Bogoff refers to Ella as 'Ella Evans'.
To be honest, he is nasty vile man. Use to watch him on a few BBC 2 comedy quiz shows before 2000 and he came across as somewhat of creep even then, so I was surprised when he became a hot movie star in the USA. What happened to that career by the way? Do you think the movie studios discovered his true character and blacklisted him? However, not a fan of the media of being judge and jury in these cases. Rather than going to the press, they should have gone to police, and then the press.
Back to Alice, I know I keep asking, and getting the same answers, but do you think, IG's team will act in regard to the statement " he's a sexual pervert" put out last night?

Reactions: 19
I believe she wanted children to “hook” him forever! Knowing what a decent & honourable person Ioan is, she believed he’d never leave her for the sake of the children. I think he stayed for as long as he did because of them. That’s why it’s so sad how she’s alienated them now 😢. 🐮
I completely agree. The only reason she wanted kids is because she thought it would tie Ioan to her forever. I wonder whether she suspected his interest / her control over him was already waning after a year or two of marriage and needed some way to ensure he wouldn't leave.

Reactions: 22
I 99 % believe he is guilty but gotta say "Noshoff" is perfect.

I bet she is going to help Alice in creating false rumours about Ioan (who brilliantly called her out as unprofessional which caused her to ne taken off this case) since the tweet you showed is showing that she holds grudges. No matter your beliefs it's unprofessional as a journalist to call someone a "predator" at this early stage. just like it was unprofessional to not call Ella's accusations allegations but report them as facts.
I worry that AE will use this new #metoo moment to concoct some tit about IG. She will go to the media though not police. She has no problem lying, and not just with sock accounts, under her own name.
---
do you think, IG's team will act in regard to the statement " he's a sexual pervert" put out last night?
It will be noted. AE is trying to scare them. We'll just have to wait and see what comes out officially in court documents.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I noticed that too! She doesn’t do herself any favours with those thick rimmed oversized glasses and her hair like that. Looks like a matron from the 70s 😂😂😂
The glasses 🕶 always make me think of the comedy ones with the fake nose and moustache attached.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Both Alice and Bianca have a quirkiness about them and I wonder if Ioan found it attractive in both women. Both are self deprecating. But where there is zero resemblance is Bianca has a positive self deprecation whereas Alice is always negative, there is always a jab in there, a real nastiness. Her shocking cameos show this.

Negativity is a life sucker. It drains energy. I can't be around people like that for long. That's why I avoid Twitter, that place is awful. Ioan must have felt liberated when he escaped from the Debbie Downer he was married to.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.