Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest, he is nasty vile man. Use to watch him on a few BBC 2 comedy quiz shows before 2000 and he came across as somewhat of creep even then, so I was surprised when he became a hot movie star in the USA. What happened to that career by the way? Do you think the movie studios discovered his true character and blacklisted him? However, not a fan of the media of being judge and jury in these cases. Rather than going to the press, they should have gone to police, and then the press.
Back to Alice, I know I keep asking, and getting the same answers, but do you think, IG's team will act in regard to the statement " he's a sexual pervert" put out last night?
I would certainly hope so!

Reactions: 3
I'm not an FM, nor do I feel hounded. I simply said I thought I was being made fun of. I'm also not trying to disrupt or derail the threads. I've read everything there is to read, but I just don't have it in me to not feel bad for someone who is making such a mess of everything. We're all different and that's OK. I have been respectful throughout and will continue to be so, but thank you for your opinion.
Genuine question why don’t you feel bad for Loopy and Marcia. They have way worse lives than Alice and no doubt have experienced rejection. Why do you empathise with Alice and not them?

Personally I see them all as predators just different varieties. Loopy is a Herbert, Marcia an angry woman looking to hurt someone and Alice is a groomer looking for an army to do her narc bidding. She is far worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That Boshoff woman is still in denial
20230917_210336.jpg

Not everyone has the ability to self-reflect and admit they were wrong.
But then again, knowing who she works for that's not a surprise, is it? 🤷‍♀️

Edit: Notice how she says "The story was true.". Why past tense? Trying to cover her ass, ey.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Genuine question why don’t you feel bad for Loopy and Marcia. They have way worse lives than Alice and no doubt have experienced rejection. Why do you empathise with Alice and not them?

Personally I see them all as predators just different varieties. Loopy is a Herbert, Marcia an angry woman looking to hurt someone and Alice is a groomer looking for an army to do her narc bidding. She is far worse.
I guess because they have been very cruel to me

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She was once married to a kind and loving man who was such a family man, he wore the baby in a pack on his front while he chopped vegetables for dinner.

She fucked that up though and he’s now her ex husband, so probably doesn’t count anymore 💅🏼
She's living in a climate where you're not growing gills from the amount of rain pissed down this 'summer'.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That Boshoff woman is still in denial
View attachment 2455897
Not everyone has the ability to self-reflect and admit they were wrong.
But then again, knowing who she works for that's not a surprise, is it? 🤷‍♀️

Edit: Notice how she says "The story was true.". Why past tense? Trying to cover her ass, ey.
"was an order sought?" lmao

if Alice wants a black on white order she should ask for it. the person who wants money tends to ask for it (and yet its Ioan who asked for it), often even as emergency orders

meanwhile keep pretending that paying support without a official court order is somehow not paying support. That Alice follows that logic is already bad, but a journalist (even if only DM)? Embarrassing stuff.

She is also wrong btw. Ioan already submitted in december proof that he was paying the mortgage, utilities, insurances etc. One of her less corrupt co-workers at the DM even correctly called it "living rent free"

Reactions: 45
There are people on here who seem to be feeling a bit sorry for the Abuser and explaining away her behaviour because of abandonment issues etc etc.

With respect if you tried to help the Abuser she would laugh in your face. She wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire even. Remember she is always right, it’s everyone else who is wrong and out to get her.

The Abuser is a nasty, evil, narcissistic, lying abusive pos. She would throw anyone u Dee the bus, even her daughters as we have recently seen, to get her own way. The Abuser cares for no one but herself, not even those she should be loving and protecting, two innocent children. She has weaponised them very deliberately and systematically with intent in order that they destroy their kind and loving father, together with his partner.

There is nothing redeemable about this Abuser, she is bad through and through.

Also a word to the new poster on here who thinks that they are being hounded/misunderstood. We are a friendly and kind bunch on these threads with bags of empathy and understanding of others life experiences. We welcome newbies and encourage them to join in and post. We can disagree and put our different points of view without falling out, then move on united in our disdain for the Abuser’s behaviour.

What we don’t take kindly to are FM’s and those trying to disrupt and derail the threads.
We also encourage those newbies to read the Wiki as it’s a fund of knowledge, evidence and brilliant contributions from our very talented Sea Hag Turds. The evidence of the Abuser’s abuse of Ioan, Bianca, the children, and Ioan and Bianca’s families is there along with evidence of the Abuser’s lies.

Finally, welcome all, if you play nicely, and fairly with us, we will return the compliment to you🩷
Well said Luloo.

Reactions: 15
Joseph Morgan does Cameos. I don't think it's beneath IG to do it and he might have to the way things are going. I think the ad for some game he did was worse, but he has to do what he has to do.
There's quite a few people doing those Royal Match ads. I haven't got a clue who the US ones are most of the time but I've had ads with Gary Barlow and Mark Owen of Take That (who are unlikely to be hurting for cash) and Whatshisname the England football manager. I also get a lot of the gameplay ads for it too. TBH, the gameplay ones have tempted me but I'm contrary enough not to want to fall for the huge number of celeb ads!

Reactions: 6
"was an order sought?" lmao

if Alice wants a black on white order she should ask for it. the person who wants money tends to ask for it (and yet its Ioan who asked for it), often even as emergency orders

meanwhile keep pretending that paying support without a official court order is somehow not paying support. That Alice follows that logic is already bad, but a journalist (even if only DM)? Embarrassing stuff.

She is also wrong btw. Ioan already submitted in december proof that he was paying the mortgage, utilities, insurances etc. One of her less corrupt co-workers at the DM even correctly called it "living rent free"
I think she means did Ella file for a restraining order...she's dodged the question of payment of child support. She's saying she reported the fact that Ella had filed an application for an order, which was true. She did. The article is misleading because it doesn't fully represent all the facts, only some of them.

Reactions: 24
I don't think Alice is destroying herself. Admittedly her behaviour is unhealthy and reckless but she hasn't had to face any real consequences. I would like that to change.
It's coming. I don't know that it will be through the justice system or the courts, but it's coming.

Had an interaction recently with a family member, child of a controlling alcoholic narc mother. A scarred, but functional and successful adult. Mom could have given Alice a run for her money. I reminded them they had thousand of dollars coming from the mother's estate. Told me to keep it, and called her a monster. Said even dead they didn't want anything to do with her. The lesson here is narc's can only control their children for so long, and when they realize their abuse consequences will follow.

Alice will find this out. I don't know that the reunification therapy will work immediately, but it should start raising some questions for the kids. They may deny it initially, but once that seed is planted it will grow. This type of abuse only works with extreme control of the victims - emotional, physical, and financial. Alice has isolated them, turned them against a father they loved, and exploited them for her own ends. They will be much harder to influence as they grow up. Regardless of what happens in therapy I give Ella two years to see her mother's manipulations. The fallout is going to be epic.

Reactions: 30
Alice slipped up big time BTW

She posted this pic
View attachment 2454596
This picture is taken by Tone, he has posted his desktop PC several times the past years, like here
View attachment 2454598
Sooo, why would Tone DM a random twitter account pictures like this and not the other way around if it wasnt Alice? Isn't it always "send it to Tone, so that Alice gets it"?

yeah, it will definitely happen. The only thing that is still holding her back IMO is financial dependency on him. She even has at least the eldest daughter far enough to at least not protest, perhaps even to support her false allegations (Elsie is probably too young/innocent to realize what is happening)
Why is Tone's display on his monitor so HUGE?

Is his eyesight really tit?

1694979608799.png

Or does he just like technology that is bigger?

Wonder if he uses a mobile phone like this:

1694979661084.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I can't help it, but there's a part of me that feels sorry for Alice. Can you imagine being in so much pain 3 years down the line? I know she's brought it all on herself and her behaviour has been awful, but I feel I need to have a good chat with her to understand why she can't let go. I don't want anyone to live with such a tormented heart.
I absolutely get where you're coming from, and can see you chose your username well. However, she's not worth your sympathy. She would use it against you, and if you had a good chat with her you wouldn't be able to believe a word she said. That's what narcissists are like unfortunately 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 29
To be honest, he is nasty vile man. Use to watch him on a few BBC 2 comedy quiz shows before 2000 and he came across as somewhat of creep even then, so I was surprised when he became a hot movie star in the USA. What happened to that career by the way? Do you think the movie studios discovered his true character and blacklisted him? However, not a fan of the media of being judge and jury in these cases. Rather than going to the press, they should have gone to police, and then the press.
Back to Alice, I know I keep asking, and getting the same answers, but do you think, IG's team will act in regard to the statement " he's a sexual pervert" put out last night?
It's interesting because at least some of the information that the two papers brought up has been forwarded to the police. There's a Scots 'comic'/writer/whatever (Hardeep Singh Kohli for those who know) who has long been called out for inappropriate behaviour towards women. Earlier this year he was arrested and charged for "non-recent" sexual offences which were unearthed during a Times/Sunday Times 2020/2021 investigation when his name kept being mentioned as another predator and the information was passed to the police to investigate. The Crown Office obviously felt that there was enough resulting evidence to charge him and he's now awaiting trial. There could be more about other people that has come up incidentally in this investigation into Brand and is being investigated by the police and we won't know until/if charges are made. One of Brand's alleged rapes took place in LA so perhaps there's individually not enough evidence to prosecute but enough added together to publish. He's been known to be very lawyer heavy so it's damning that his aggressive lawyers couldn't make this go away when they have always done so before.

As for the Malignancy, she has made no attempt whatsoever in court to dispute the evidence that she said that she would make up allegations of abuse. The court has already seen lies of hers fall apart so she's unlikely to be believed. She's made statements in the media about how wonderful their marriage was and contradicted herself all over the place as recorded in the Wiki. She has the memory of an amoeba 🦠 when it comes to her lies and statements.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Her Instagram fans are a piece of work. Everything they say is the opposite of the truth. Good job there's Tattle for some truthbombs. 💪

"Tone" is banging on about Bianca being a dog abuser.

Tone: The poor thing was in the hold from Aus to Cali! What is that? 20 hours? And then quarantine? I could not do it to mine!

So you would abandon the dog then Alice?

Tone: That tiny box in the hold. For how long? Poor thing! No wonder it was freaking out to see SOMEONE it knew!

Trademark Alice caps LOL
My friends have just moved from Australia to the UK with their dog, and having seen all the hoops they had to jump through, and the costs involved, I don't see how anyone could see this as anything other than an act of love. Bubba Bear probably had more vet visits to prepare for the long flight than Emma's had in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
There may be a new Tattler - one of AE's FMs who I suspect comes from Texas.

"Because if Tattle opens up registration again I would certainly join and post in support of AE on the threads in the AE part of Tattle. Because that is allowed, right? It’s a discussion forum NOT a hate site. #AmIRight @TattleLife

Fine - just don't act all huffy and outraged when you inevitably get challenged. Oh and read the Wiki, not just pretend to.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.