Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's interesting because at least some of the information that the two papers brought up has been forwarded to the police. There's a Scots 'comic'/writer/whatever (Hardeep Singh Kohli for those who know) who has long been called out for inappropriate behaviour towards women. Earlier this year he was arrested and charged for "non-recent" sexual offences which were unearthed during a Times/Sunday Times 2020/2021 investigation when his name kept being mentioned as another predator and the information was passed to the police to investigate. The Crown Office obviously felt that there was enough resulting evidence to charge him and he's now awaiting trial. There could be more about other people that has come up incidentally in this investigation into Brand and is being investigated by the police and we won't know until/if charges are made. One of Brand's alleged rapes took place in LA so perhaps there's individually not enough evidence to prosecute but enough added together to publish. He's been known to be very lawyer heavy so it's damning that his aggressive lawyers couldn't make this go away when they have always done so before.

As for the Malignancy, she has made no attempt whatsoever in court to dispute the evidence that she said that she would make up allegations of abuse. The court has already seen lies of hers fall apart so she's unlikely to be believed. She's made statements in the media about how wonderful their marriage was and contradicted herself all over the place as recorded in the Wiki. She has the memory of an amoeba 🦠 when it comes to her lies and statements.
I swear to god that guy used to slide into my twitter dm’s. The Scottish comedian guy. I used to go to The Wright Stuff to be in the audience and one time Matthew was ill and that guy stepped in to host the show and messaged me a bunch of times. I’m shocked/not shocked to read this !!! 😳
Including Alice, why are there so many fkn creeps out there?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
mate, I was in elementary school 20 years ago
Screenshot_20230918_013548_X.jpg

the Russell Brand comparison is hilarious btw. everyone knew for decades that he is a tit (regardless if the current accusations are true or not)

obviously she is lying, but she is preparing her endgame

• Heart
Reactions: 55
“I was not thinking straight when I wrote this and it wasn’t fair”

I was as pissed as a fart and realised I’d maybe gone too far . . .

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Off topic for a second but is that a glitch or something? Because I didn't write that comment but it shows my username lol
20230918_022454.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Wait an hour??? saying they were wrong to post it but will wait an hour? WTF? How many threads on & I still cant believe this stupidity!
She's waiting and hoping the DM or some tabloid pick it. There is no way anyone except her FMs are touching that poop. She should burn in hell for that. Nasty awful b..ch.
She knows that her time is running out. Its only a matter of time when she will just be howling into the wind, so she is getting ever more outrageous with her allegations. Putrid B..ch

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I swear to god that guy used to slide into my twitter dm’s. The Scottish comedian guy. I used to go to The Wright Stuff to be in the audience and one time Matthew was ill and that guy stepped in to host the show and messaged me a bunch of times. I’m shocked/not shocked to read this !!! 😳
Including Alice, why are there so many fkn creeps out there?!
He was arrested at the beginning of August so keep an eye out for the trial in the Scottish papers at least if not the English ones. He used to write for the Sunday Herald and the Daily Record IIRC.

It would be great if Malice could be charged with all the breaches of the DVRO after custody is sorted. Big hammer!
---
Off topic for a second but is that a glitch or something? Because I didn't write that comment but it shows my username lol
View attachment 2456464
It's my post; I was replying to you. I think @Old Soak accidentally deleted my details and just left yours when quoting my post which quoted yours!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
He was arrested at the beginning of August so keep an eye out for the trial in the Scottish papers at least if not the English ones. He used to write for the Sunday Herald and the Daily Record IIRC.

It would be great if Malice could be charged with all the breaches of the DVRO after custody is sorted. Big hammer!
---

It's my post; I was replying to you. I think @Old Soak accidentally deleted my details and just left yours when quoting my post which quoted yours!
Sorry about that but it does seem like it was a glitch. Weird. Thanks for clearing that up, you two.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How is welp lives in Germany new news? NL is leading a real brain trust, huh? Got their top bleeping brass on the case.
"Yes, yes we see welp lives in Germany. One time Bianca posted about a book that she read and that same author wrote another book that had a character in it whose Grandmother came from Germany and omg. Welp is Bianca!" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 64
"Yes, yes we see welp lives in Germany. One time Bianca posted about a book that she read and that same author wrote another book that had a character in it whose Grandmother came from Germany and omg. Welp is Bianca!" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Alice claimed she only abused those who deserved it.
Ioan only divorced someone who deserved it. Ioan only received a RO on someone who deserved it.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
And all this time here I was thinking @welp was actually Angela Merkel.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Tone: That tiny box in the hold. For how long? Poor thing! No wonder it was freaking out to see SOMEONE it knew!

Trademark Alice caps LOL
Clearly Tone doesn't look after his dog properly then if he thinks that reaction is unusual. My dogs greet me like that when I come back home after popping to the corner shop - it's how most dogs behave and it's called enthusiasm, loyalty and love you absolute tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hoping for new Court docs this week, proving that witch is all the socks…she’s going to far AGAIN.
What a bleeping bleep she is, all sweetness and light in her statement “I totally support reunification therapy”, and behind the scenes she is literally trying to ruin his life. duck. I’m furious on Ioan’s behalf.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.