Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sure

IG post
Cameo
does anyone understands what she means at the end when she says she is "a single mother" (lol) and will not "turn down" anything because of that "so that her kids can go to college" (sure, mate) and how she has someone trying to get her into something and she is asking this user to put a word for her too? I googled both the user and the woman she mentioned and I dont find anything about them lol
sure

IG post
Cameo
does anyone understands what she means at the end when she says she is "a single mother" (lol) and will not "turn down" anything because of that "so that her kids can go to college" (sure, mate) and how she has someone trying to get her into something and she is asking this user to put a word for her too? I googled both the user and the woman she mentioned and I dont find anything about them lol
I watched that first one and all I can see is:
clown.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She just gets worse and worse.

I cannot understand how she hasn't exploded with the rage seething inside her from losing her hold over Baby Angel.

Thank goodness he has broken free from her but omg those poor children, living with that day after day :cry:

On a personal note, please may I apologise to all UK Tattlers in the South of England?

We are off to the seaside for a weeks holiday tomorrow, hence the torrential rain hammering down here, sorry everyone :LOL:

My wheelchair is sitting by a radiator having become water logged just getting me from the car to the front door and sadly we have discovered the central heating has decided to stop working today, but hey Bianca is right, see the positive in all things!

I have spent time today with my 2 youngest Grandchildren. The 2 year old girl has made me lots of cups of pretend tea (dee-lish-us) and my 3 year old autistic and non verbal grandson has looked in my eyes 4 times and allowed me to tickle him and even sat next to me for a cuddle 🥰

mAlice, find the joy in what you have in your life and stop the sm hate before it's too late. Please.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
well, she gets $ 37.5 per video from non-apple users and $ 26.25 per video from apple users. let's assume two thirds are the former (which is pretty generous, I suspect more it's the other way around) that is an average of $ 33.75. So that would be about 193 videos per month to get to $ 6.5 k. for the record according to court docs since 2021 she earned $ 2k over cameo. It's better than nothing but it's a side earning *at best*, and it's pretty crappy that she uses it to indirectly moan about Ioan in about 80 % of them

in a way it speaks for her audience that she earned significantly less for actual work (2k) than grifting (5k)
Ah ok sorry I just simply took the $50 and divided it into $6,500. Didn’t take into account the fees she needs to pay cameo etc. silly me! As you were 😂 again can I blame this on the meds?? I’m gonna do that 😂
While I hate being laid up in bed and being in pain I am very much enjoying all this extra time I have to be on Tattle! Even if I’m high as a kite 🥴
I’m going to go and watch a movie with my youngest 2 in the bed beside me because it’s a miserable day here. See Alice, despite being “bed bound” I can still find time to tear myself away from tattle and Twitter and have some quality time with a couple of my kids. You should try it sometime. It’s actually rather lovely. Kisses Angel 😘
---
I wonder if Ioan has ever thought about doing Cameo? I think he could potentially do fairly well, and he would put the effort in to give meaningful messages to people.
I would 100% order one for myself 😂
---
A

I'm not, but I don't know how I would go about proving that to you. Suspicion would explain my feeling that I'm not fitting in here.
No please don’t feel that way! Stick around. You’ll see we are a lovely and kind bunch. And bloody funny too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't help it, but there's a part of me that feels sorry for Alice. Can you imagine being in so much pain 3 years down the line? I know she's brought it all on herself and her behaviour has been awful, but I feel I need to have a good chat with her to understand why she can't let go. I don't want anyone to live with such a tormented heart.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She'll need lots +++ more cameos to afford those designer shoes she loves. I've just seen Manolos I like for £1095. Maybe someday when I'm rich :p

Reactions: 11
Alice isn’t going to earn anywhere near the $17,000 a month expenses SHE SUBMITTED TO THE COURT. Dumbass.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I can't help it, but there's a part of me that feels sorry for Alice. Can you imagine being in so much pain 3 years down the line? I know she's brought it all on herself and her behaviour has been awful, but I feel I need to have a good chat with her to understand why she can't let go. I don't want anyone to live with such a tormented heart.
I would LOVE to know why she can’t let go. I don‘t feel sorry for her (I used to) because she’s brought all this on herself. But I would be fascinated to understand what she thinks she’s achieved and if she thinks it was worth it.

Reactions: 33
I feel I need to have a good chat with her to understand why she can't let go. I don't want anyone to live with such a tormented heart.
Honestly you would be wasting your time as many have done that and the end result AE telling them to Piss Off publicly. Deb and Lin wasted years doing this (and probably others did too) and the thanks they got was AE dumping them and she tweeted "Piss off Deb". Turned out Deb didn't have long to live, so what a waste that was.

I don't think you get that AE wants to a victim. She's a self-made victim but it's always someone else's fault. Her identity was being Ioan's wife, now it's being the hapless victim of the evil Bianca and sex abuser Ioan. (Yes, she went there :sick:).

I only have sympathy for those that aren't evil, lying cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I would LOVE to know why she can’t let go. I don‘t feel sorry for her (I used to) because she’s brought all this on herself. But I would be fascinated to understand what she thinks she’s achieved and if she thinks it was worth it.
With the ongoing PA, she's achieved to weaponize the kids against their father. Even to the point where the eldest has engaged in criminal behaviour multiple times now (hacking, stealing, fake abuse allegations). She has potentially damaged the relationship between Ioan and his daughters for life. I truly believe she thinks it's all worth it, when in reality all she does is make life worse for everyone around her, mostly the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I don't know if I would sum up how she feels as pain without adding "narc" onto that. Narc pain and you might be into something. I think the chat with her would mainly consist of whyyyy he left her. It's just narc injury.

Reactions: 31
Fear? Of abandonment, of not being loved and valued, of being alone. I'm no therapist, but it seems those are common themes underlying a lot of what she posts.
Being important/special/above others seems what Alice bums an all.
---
I don't know if I would sum up how she feels as pain without adding "narc" onto that. Narc pain and you might be into something. I think the chat with her would mainly consist of whyyyy he left her. It's just narc injury.
[/QUOUTE]

Her lack of self awareness 3 years on is breathtaking. It’s really bleeping strange to never reflect and ask yourself what part you played in a crappy situation. She still blindly thinks she has done nothing, and down plays anything she has to admit to.

Reactions: 13
That would be a futile effort. Al demonstrates distorted thinking and behaviours which require level 4 psychological services intervention. Still unlikely to be helpful as she is unlikely to be a willing participant in any form.

Reactions: 26
She’s done it. We all knew this was coming but hoped it wouldn’t. How very naive of us. I’m truly sorry if anyone feels triggered by comments about Alice’s weight. But look at the bigger picture of how we got here. She’s inhuman and doesn’t deserve kindness of any sort.
This latest accusation can completely ruin an innocent man’s life. I wouldn’t doubt if Alice didn’t have Ella make an accusation against him. Fortunately the therapist realized it was a lie and the truth came out. This is why she’s banging on about the recent therapy visit.
That’s why I find it hard to hold back on comments I ordinarily would never make. She’s so vile and foul. I didn’t screenshot it but in 2018 she made a comment about not resembling her overweight brother. I’m not sure which one she meant but why bring it up? My narc sister was truly awful but Alice is in a completely different league and likely a psychopath. MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Fear? Of abandonment, of not being loved and valued, of being alone. I'm no therapist, but it seems those are common themes underlying a lot of what she posts.
Yes, being abandoned does seem to be a recurrent fear, but it’s the fact that it’s HER behaviour that causes people to leave her and yet she never seems to make that connection. I find her lack of self awareness mind boggling. I just don’t understand how she can’t see it😡

Reactions: 29
Reasons to be jealous of Alice:

1. She lives in a nice apartment (for the next few weeks anyway)
2. …

That’s all I got 🤷‍♀️
I was thinking about this earlier. She's got no house, no job, no partner, she doesn't seem to have any friends outside of social media, she has never ending legal problems of her own making. What are we jealous of again?

Reactions: 45
Just finished watching the F1, I'll keep 🤐 in case anyone is waiting for the highlights! I have a feeling @welp might be there...and I reckon he/she/them, cos let's be honest even I'm not sure anymore 🤣🤣
Backing on topic...I'm still dumbfounded by that cameo, I'm sorry but it was so unprofessional, if I'd paid for one and got that, I'd want a refund. Talking about her teeth and herself, rather than a nice cheery message for the actual person 🙄

Reactions: 16
I don't think you would get far. Alice is an extremely unreliable narrator of what has occurred over the last few years. I'm afraid all you would get is a narc's view of the situation, and that wouldn't reflect objective reality in any way, shape, or form. A great deal of her fury at Tattle, and especially at Hiraeth, and Welp, is that opinions here are based on reality, and not on her revenge fantasies. Mostly her own text conversations, sworn court documents, and vetted financials. There's a good bit of snark, and some conjecture as well, but I have no problem with that. If she can dish it out then she can take it. This is a women who this morning insinuated her ex is a pervert. And I think we all know New Lips is Alice!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Agreed, I think he would do well.

However, I wonder if Alice/Alice's FMs would hijack it, and would post his video messages all over Twitter making fun of them.
most celebs dont do cameos because of the large cut cameo (and apple) take compared to conventions. Cameos are more something for celebs that struggle to travel, but of course not only them do that.

many celebs also use cameo (the business version) to more easily secure small advertisement deals. The company of the mobile game ad Ioan did for example pretty much only recruits celebs over cameo.
Just finished watching the F1, I'll keep 🤐 in case anyone is waiting for the highlights! I have a feeling @welp might be there...and I reckon he/she/them, cos let's be honest even I'm not sure anymore 🤣🤣
Backing on topic...I'm still dumbfounded by that cameo, I'm sorry but it was so unprofessional, if I'd paid for one and got that, I'd want a refund. Talking about her teeth and herself, rather than a nice cheery message for the actual person 🙄
Singapore is on my bucket list, but not this year yet

Reactions: 21
I have zero sympathy for Alice, not a single drop. She oooozes pure toxicity and loves whipping her gang of socks and other loons up to bully others.

This isn't anything to do with her hurty feelings, it is to do with her winning even if it means her children suffer in the process.

She doesn't deserve to be a mother, she doesn't deserve a minute of peace in her life after all the evil bile she has spewed and the lifelong damage she has done to her own children.

She thrives of drama and misery and absolutely loves playing the victim. She isn't a victim she is an abusive witch who deserves what ever she gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.