Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes people tap the wrong emoji by mistake, I’ve done it myself and corrected where I’ve seen it, but I’d hate to think I’d accidentally left a wrong ‘un and hurt someone 😬
I still do this by mistake, or when you don't know what one to use, because the post includes something funny and a heartfelt post at the same time....I hover over the emoji thinking arghhhhhh! Which one 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sometimes people tap the wrong emoji by mistake, I’ve done it myself and corrected where I’ve seen it, but I’d hate to think I’d accidentally left a wrong ‘un and hurt someone 😬
In this case the laugh came from a poster who, based on their posts would (did) laugh at what I posted...
But yes I've done the same too ✨
---
I still do this by mistake, or when you don't know what one to use, because the post includes something funny and a heartfelt post at the same time....I hover over the emoji thinking arghhhhhh! Which one 🤦🏼‍♀️
Time like that I do wish there was a care or hug reaction. ..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Talking of apartment, is she doing Cameos to show the owner a steady income so she doesn’t have to make another 6 month down payment. Hopefully Cameo pay her this time 🙄. How many Cameo is a months rent anyway?
well, she gets $ 37.5 per video from non-apple users and $ 26.25 per video from apple users. let's assume two thirds are the former (which is pretty generous, I suspect more it's the other way around) that is an average of $ 33.75. So that would be about 193 videos per month to get to $ 6.5 k. for the record according to court docs since 2021 she earned $ 2k over cameo. It's better than nothing but it's a side earning *at best*, and it's pretty crappy that she uses it to indirectly moan about Ioan in about 80 % of them

in a way it speaks for her audience that she earned significantly less for actual work (2k) than grifting (5k)

• Haha
Reactions: 42
All this because Alice doesn’t want to get a job.

If the judge handles this well she won’t be rewarded for her laziness and toxic behaviour.

She shouldn’t get a cent until she’s both working and sharing custody. I cant wait to see how Judge Josh handles this. I think he sees her game and knows what she’s is all about but it will be interesting to see how he deals with her.

Reactions: 37
I wonder if Ioan has ever thought about doing Cameo? I think he could potentially do fairly well, and he would put the effort in to give meaningful messages to people.

Reactions: 23
I wonder if Ioan has ever thought about doing Cameo? I think he could potentially do fairly well, and he would put the effort in to give meaningful messages to people.
I think he probably has. He would be pretty popular as well, especially in the U.K.
I also think his staying off social media is a good strategy. I'm sure he doesn't want to get trolled by Alice and her bunch - I can only imagine what they would request. Starving the narc definitely costs him income, but I believe it's better in the long run.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
A
No, we're not.

Some of us only get suspicious and questioning when we believe FMs have infiltrated this thread, are mocking us, and are taking advantage of some of the very kind Tattlers here.

But if you're not an FM, you have nothing to fear!
I'm not, but I don't know how I would go about proving that to you. Suspicion would explain my feeling that I'm not fitting in here.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Agreed, I think he would do well.

However, I wonder if Alice/Alice's FMs would hijack it, and would post his video messages all over Twitter making fun of them.

Reactions: 13
Agreed, I think he would do well.

However, I wonder if Alice/Alice's FMs would hijack it, and would post his video messages all over Twitter making fun of them.
They made a sickening likeness to Savile about his brother, so yeah they would. Ioan hasn’t been as stupid as Alice has been with money. He’s had quite varied roles and still has earning potential. Unlike Alice who doesn’t realise these cameos can be found by any potential employer/ agent and see how little effort she actually puts in. It’s embarrassing at this point.

Reactions: 32
She went there. 😡 Following up on her threat to Ioan to make bogus accusations against him.

View attachment 2454412
I CANNOT BELIEVE she said this. That’s it. She has fucked herself so hard now and I will be so there for it when IG’s lawyers rip her to shreds in court. It’s coming Alice you disgusting bleep. You really are a pathetic waste of oxygen. You will get yours, don’t you worry. And when you do, we will celebrate so hard and have a massive turd party. Because you are now officially the worst person on this planet. And all because Baby Angel doesn’t wuv you anymore 🤣 naawww… heartaches a witch eh? Well so is karma Angel 😉

Seeing as you are so interested in fake teeth, going from that screenshot above of your vile teeth, looks like you need your veneers being snapped back on again asap. Cos the teeth you have now ain’t a good look. Seriously.
Kisses angel! 😘😘😘

• Angry
Reactions: 42
A

I'm not, but I don't know how I would go about proving that to you. Suspicion would explain my feeling that I'm not fitting in here.
That reply was due to me saying I felt more comfortable here in this thread after a post I made elsewhere here was "laughed" at earlier. That had nothing to do with you but I'm sorry if you feel suspicion about things here. I'm sure that's not the case.

Reactions: 13
Bianca could also do cameos or joint ones together with Ioan, Alice would go apoplectic 😉💅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The Cameos are mostly about her anyway.

Her holding back the tears in the Cameo suggests that she really does see herself as a victim in all this. 3 years later.

I mean, who knew that being an abusive wife might have consequences?? Nobody told Alice!! (Well Baby Angel did over and over and she mocked him for it).

I think those girls are subjected to her endlessly bemoaning the 'cruelty' that I and B have done to her. Every happy pic that B posts causes another outbreak of tears chez Evans, and maybe some shaking and puking too. No wonder they are in 'hell' having to navigate all that bleeping drama.

Reactions: 38
As for her sudden announcement she is doing Cameos again, someone is scared to admit they are work shy layabouts. Hence the announcement but what a self-own that video is LOL
She has to show the court that she's working, or attempting to find work. In the meantime...

Ella, let's talk about a typical day at home. You're chatting on your phone, Elsie is at her friend's house, what is Mum doing?

Reactions: 27
That reply was due to me saying I felt more comfortable here in this thread after a post I made elsewhere here was "laughed" at earlier. That had nothing to do with you but I'm sorry if you feel suspicion about things here. I'm sure that's not the case.
Sorry, you have misunderstood. I was referring to Ametrine saying some are suspicious about FMs infiltrating the group. I'm really sorry you were laughed at; I wouldn't have done that to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A

You don't have to prove anything!

It's an anonymous forum after all, and anyone can post here.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think Alice is probably watching or reading this Russell Brand stuff with interest. Loopy would be lapping that up, also. I hate to think what they might attempt to cook up between them in all honesty. If they weren’t so stupid, they’d be dangerous. There is rightfully a believe all victims discourse, but it does leave a space open for people like Alice, unfortunately. Not saying I don’t believe what’s being said about RB, quite the contrary, just worried that it will give Alice ideas…

(And yes of course @IHateHadargoyle, although I think Marie Antoinette was actually smeared and lied about. The same can’t be said for Alice 😂)
Loopy right now furiously searching for the identities of the four women. He is a trauma vampire. Alice might just lose her main FM.
---
Someone quickly give me her address..flying over to shut those bleeping cupboard doors..
...and make the bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Reasons to be jealous of Alice:

1. She lives in a nice apartment (for the next few weeks anyway)
2. …

That’s all I got 🤷‍♀️
She was once married to a kind and loving man who was such a family man, he wore the baby in a pack on his front while he chopped vegetables for dinner.

She fucked that up though and he’s now her ex husband, so probably doesn’t count anymore 💅🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry, you have misunderstood. I was referring to Ametrine saying some are suspicious about FMs infiltrating the group. I'm really sorry you were laughed at; I wouldn't have done that to you.
Sorry. Just on the offensive I guess. Not a good day so far.
And thank you ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Talking of apartment, is she doing Cameos to show the owner a steady income so she doesn’t have to make another 6 month down payment. Hopefully Cameo pay her this time 🙄. How many Cameo is a months rent anyway?
130. And that’s just to cover the rent. Good look with that Angel! 😘
ETA: I am wrong on that one! Welp has the correct figures above (naturally 😜) never mind!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.