Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the fact you've changed your photo to a tiger....is making me think right, you're not Carol Baskin are you 🤔 🤣 🤣
I follow a few people on insta that look after big cats, and have a big following, so now I'm thinking maybe you're on if them?
I mean you could be Welp in disguise 🥸.... its a minefield quite frankly!
SHOW YOURSELF 🤣
🤣🤣 you're closing in on me Lulu, but you may have got my gender wrong.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I don't think she is anorexic or promoting anorexia. I was trying to say not to give AE any more ammunition, but clearly I haven't communicated that well at all, so I'll leave it.
I get where you're coming from, I.e don't give Alice any ammunition! I have not idea if a blue butterfly is linked to it or not. I have a few friends that have it in their bio, and they are definitely not pro-ana!
Maybe it's not connected, but we all know mAlice can twist her narrative more than my cat loves tuna!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wish one of Bianca's friends would quietly let her know that the blue butterfly is a well known 'pro ana' emoji. I'm sure she's not using it for that reason, but it's unfortunate.
I actually think it's good that B finds out that the blue butterfly is a pro-ana symbol. (Watch AE/NL make hay from this, the bleep. It wouldn't surprise me if she tells Dupee that B is anorexic.). However, I looked at her Insta and she posted brownish butterflies and it's the same on her dress. I didn't scour every post to make sure she never did a blue butterfly though. I think IG reads here as he has to know what his batshit ex is up to, so I imagine B will find out.

It's creepy how much AE wants Ella to be a 'victim' of Bianca going by the NL posts. All to PA her and get Ella to be her attack dog! :sick:

Reactions: 14
🤣🤣 you're closing in on me Lulu, but you may have got my gender wrong.
Oh good lord, now I'm thinking are you from tiger king, and if you are who 🤔
Or, maybe you used to be on TV, and that show had a pet cat, like a kids TV show. I'm trying to think, what current shows there are about large cats.
Jeez you're not Sir Attenborough are you 😱😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually think it's good that B find out that the blue butterfly is a pro-ana symbol. (Watch AE/NL make hay from this, the bleep. It wouldn't surprise me if she tells Dupee that B is anorexic.). However, I looked at her Insta and she posted brownish butterflies and it's the same on her dress. I didn't scour every post to make sure she never did a blue butterfly though. I think IG reads here as he has to know what his batshit ex is up to, so I imagine B will find out.

It's creepy how much AE wants Ella to be a 'victim' of Bianca going by the NL posts. All to PA her and get Ella to be her attack dog! :sick:
I don't believe that either Ioan or Bianca spend their time following Alice's socks but will have someone keeping note. It wouldn't surprise me if someone had a foot in that camp either 😉

Reactions: 11
Oh good lord, now I'm thinking are you from tiger king, and if you are who 🤔
Or, maybe you used to be on TV, and that show had a pet cat, like a kids TV show. I'm trying to think, what current shows there are about large cats.
Jeez you're not Sir Attenborough are you 😱😉
Garfield’s owner/Dad?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh dear I better get a cat then to make sure I’m part of the tattle 💩

My oldest finally lost last baby tooth at 14! My family has notoriously strong roots- sister had to get hers pulled bc they wouldn’t fall out while adult teeth coming in. Gosh I hope that doesn’t mean we are related to mAlice ? I’m going with Ioan - our genealogy showed us with Welsh roots. (Ha see what I did there? )
[/QUOTE]
It shows I couldn't have kids. It blows me away they loose baby teeth that old. I thought baby teeth meant baby. I'm not sure if I feel old, stupid, or what. 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh dear I better get a cat then to make sure I’m part of the tattle 💩

My oldest finally lost last baby tooth at 14! My family has notoriously strong roots- sister had to get hers pulled bc they wouldn’t fall out while adult teeth coming in. Gosh I hope that doesn’t mean we are related to mAlice ? I’m going with Ioan - our genealogy showed us with Welsh roots. (Ha see what I did there? )
It shows I couldn't have kids. It blows me away they loose baby teeth that old. I thought baby teeth meant baby. I'm not sure if I feel old, stupid, or what. 🤪
[/QUOTE]
Yeah it’s a reference to when the teeth come in but losing them happens between ages 6-12 years old depending on the tooth.

Reactions: 7
[/QUOTE]
Don’t think it means you are old or stupid! I think it is term “baby” tooth, kinda like the term “baby” angel, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My nana got one of them, years back. The guy said something along the lines of 'I have...inches just waiting for you'. Her comeback was 'That's a shame son, here's hoping you are a grower'...he ended up slamming the phone down on her.
When as teenagers a group of friends and I were confronted with a flasher my quick witted friend pointed to his dick and said to the pervert “did you knit that?“ We all howled with laughter and left him to his embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't believe that either Ioan or Bianca spend their time following Alice's socks but will have someone keeping note. It wouldn't surprise me if someone had a foot in that camp either 😉
I think they'd have to keep an eye out for their case evidence and boy have they got a lot of material to go on.

Reactions: 6
If my husband leaves me for another woman there’s just no way I’m engaging in showing an ounce of hostility or jealousy towards the woman. I may be devastated but it just comes across as stalkerish now.
Yep. Alice gets away with SOOOO much because she's a female stalker. Any man doing what she does wouldn't have all the idiots on her Insta saying "You go girl. What a strong mama" etc.

It just proves she was and is nothing without Ioan. That's why she can't let Baby Angel go and uses the kids as hostages.

Reactions: 27
I googled it and it is. AE doesn't care if something is an obvious lie - she will fling any tit available at B.
Wow, I really wasn't aware, am going to message my friends and let them know, as I'm pretty sure they don't know/realise!
And yep, mAlice will try anything, I mean look what she made her kids do, with the RO 😞 .
That will stick with me for life, that she set that up, that was just pure evil!

Reactions: 11
Different phones/network carriers etc have different versions of emojis. For one it may show as a blue butterfly, for others brown.
It's a brown butterfly for me. Well we will soon have absolute proof that A lice and her harpies are reading tattle. People shouldn't be allowed to appropriate normal things anyway imo

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.