Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice wants us to turn against I and B SO badly!! She wants to joinTattle so desperately but can't figure out how to do it, and it's driving her bonkers! Hahahaaa! Her "let me IN!! Let me INNNNN!!! I've got good stuff, I promise! Look, here's a different way to look at this (spouts off different versions of same things, makes up socks)" it makes me laugh when she copies the way some of us phrase things. It makes me ridiculously happy that we have this effect on her. So, so sorry Alice. This group is for decent, funny, kind, smart, REAL people. And that is not you

• Heart
Reactions: 43
“The Suzy Lamplugh Trust was set up in 1986, following the disappearance of a 25-year-old estate agent who went to meet a client and did not return. Its mission is to raise awareness of personal safety, and to reduce the risk and prevalence of abuse, aggression and violence, with a specific focus on stalking and harassment. Among its many projects is the National Stalking Helpline.

Their website describes stalking as “a pattern of fixated and obsessive behaviour which is intrusive and causes fear of violence or engenders alarm and distress in the victim”. The law states that it is illegal for a person to pursue a course of conduct, that is two or more incidents, that they know or ought to know amounts to stalking.”

This from an article I read today about obsessive stalkers. Hi Tone, probably Alice and that mad bleep Ashley.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
You have famous cats?
I do. Why I had to change my profile pic. 😼 With the doxxing and all. 😂

Editing to add I'm friends with a very famous Twitter cat. At one point, the big guy had 4000 Twitter likes on a post they reposted. Let alone Facebook and Instagram. Cat Gods rest his soul. He lives forever in reposts. 😹

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Thank you, this is what I was trying to get at. It's the blue butterfly emoji in the Instagram screenshot that was posted earlier in this thread
Respectfully, I think she can use any emoji she pleases. A small minority don't have the monopoly on blue butterflies. She's using it to express happiness and joy. What if I decided to monopolise a happy face to mean I was abducted by aliens? Would that mean everyone else adding a happy face is promoting my one crazy cause? Butterflies are pretty, that's all there is to it in this instance. I hear what you're saying, but I don't think Bianca has to change for others. Otherwise you enter a dynamic where you constantly have to change as no matter what you do. No matter how well intentioned, it'll always mean something else to someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Respectfully, I think she can use any emoji she pleases. A small minority don't have the monopoly on blue butterflies. She's using it to express happiness and joy. What if I decided to monopolise a happy face to mean I was abducted by aliens? Would that mean everyone else adding a happy face is promoting my one crazy cause? Butterflies are pretty, that's all there is to it in this instance. I hear what you're saying, but I don't think Bianca has to change for others. Otherwise you enter a dynamic where you constantly have to change as no matter what you do. No matter how well intentioned, it'll always mean something else to someone else.
The blue butterfly symbolises thyroid cancer too. My sister has it tattooed on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
View attachment 2453294

It's like they all share a brain cell, and it's away on loan right now. 😂 This calls for a story:

Sometime in the recent past, agents Welt (codename/also known as: welp) and Hiraeth (codename/also known as: that damn lawyer), decided to take a break from their grueling schedules at the top secret agency T.A.T.T.L.E, and meet for a drink. Though this endeavor would necessitate crossing continents for each of them, they had a friendship that spanned years. Brought together during agency training by the shared agonies of learning English as a second (or third) language, they had kept in touch through the years and most recently were staffed by T.A.T.T.L.E on a mission to bring down a political figure that shall remain nameless (in this story, anyway). Desperate for a break from the rigors of screenshotting and refreshing, they shared a libation in friendly camaraderie (though Hiraeth secretly coveted welp's colorful drink). There exists only one photo of that most secret meeting. It was the most closely guarded secret in the world...until now.

(This story was brought to you by the letter A, the number 26, and Welsh cheddar paired with Austrian rose. And no, that is not a euphemism.)
Omg I’m sure this is my cousin’s best friend, i’d recognise her red squiggle face anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think someone may have asked this on the previous thread and I missed the answer- if Ioan reports Malice for her (many) DVRO breaches, she can use it as a way to postpone the custody hearings, can’t she- but does the same go for if Bianca reported the breaches that have been made against her?

It really feels like those socks are getting more and more vicious against Bianca and if they could be reported without extending the custody timeline, that would be beneficial.
BIB
This is a good point! I wanna see her get her comeuppance for all this tit she has said and done...karma is calling 🤞🏻🤞🏻
---
Wondering when Alice will jump on the Russell Brand exposé (current theory) and how many stories she can whip up about that...
In the UK on C4 (after the F1 qualification highlights, which I'm waiting for) at 9pm there is a "dispatches" show, about women exposing a famous man for indecent conduct etc. It doesn't say who it's on, but my money is Russell Brand!

Reactions: 14
BIB
This is a good point! I wanna see her get her comeuppance for all this tit she has said and done...karma is calling 🤞🏻🤞🏻
---

In the UK on C4 (after the F1 qualification highlights, which I'm waiting for) at 9pm there is a "dispatches" show, about women exposing a famous man for indecent conduct etc. It doesn't say who it's on, but my money is Russell Brand!
It's definitely Russell Brand. He came out to deny the allegations ahead of it airing, and one of the papers has published a story about it today. I haven't read too much about it yet but some shocking allegations.

Reactions: 19

Editing to add I'm friends with a very famous Twitter cat. At one point, the big guy had 4000 Twitter likes on a post they reposted. Let alone Facebook and Instagram. Cat Gods rest his soul. He lives forever in reposts. 😹
I think I know what cat you might be referring too, grumpy cat by any chance? But you said big guy and that cat is quite small!
So could it be "a street cat called bob" as he was big.
Or, and please say yes, Kate Bs cat 'Clive" who has recently passed away 😞😞, then again I don't think he had his own SM.
So maybe Karl Ls cat?
Jeez the list is endless 🤣🤣

Anyway, back on topic and something if only just found out, of you look up the word bleep in the new version of the Oxford English dictionary, there is a now a photo of Alice next to the word 😆
---
It's definitely Russell Brand. He came out to deny the allegations ahead of it airing, and one of the papers has published a story about it today. I haven't read too much about it yet but some shocking allegations.
I've not read much about it, at all. I keep meaning to then get side tracked with work/life/this saga!
So my suspicions were correct, jeez I could apply for MI5 at this rate 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
-

It is him. (As mark said!)

Surely Alice has a few differing stories about Russell tucked under her pirate scarf!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
“The Suzy Lamplugh Trust was set up in 1986, following the disappearance of a 25-year-old estate agent who went to meet a client and did not return. Its mission is to raise awareness of personal safety, and to reduce the risk and prevalence of abuse, aggression and violence, with a specific focus on stalking and harassment. Among its many projects is the National Stalking Helpline.

Their website describes stalking as “a pattern of fixated and obsessive behaviour which is intrusive and causes fear of violence or engenders alarm and distress in the victim”. The law states that it is illegal for a person to pursue a course of conduct, that is two or more incidents, that they know or ought to know amounts to stalking.”

This from an article I read today about obsessive stalkers. Hi Tone, probably Alice and that mad bleep Ashley.
I watched a doco/series on this a few months ago. I was too young when it happened, but my mum and sis remember it.
Thanks for the link !

Reactions: 8
This! I've been saying this! Our body's change as we get older, even if we have a very healthy lifestyle, unless you're one of those lucky ones that just have an amazing figure; our bodies change.
Your surgery sounds like it was pretty severe 😕. I hope that apart from leaving the lump, it fixed whatever it was needed for in the first place! I love high waisted dresses/skirts/jeans etc, they hide a multitude of sins! That ans shape wear 👌🏻
---
Always up for seeing people's animals whether cats, dogs, pigs, alpacas, or whatever! I worry about poor Emma and I hope that her custody goes along with Elsie and Ella; she deserves a happy life being treasured like Bubba Bear and I'm sure he'd love a little sister to play with.

Right hemicolectomy due to colon cancer, half my colon gone along with a perfectly quiet appendix. The scar is from my sternum to my belly button but got a bit messed up with fluid pockets. Luckily I avoided a stoma and I've just had my first year colonoscopy and blood tests with good results; just waiting to get my scan for elsewhere now but it looks like the surgery and chemotherapy did its job. I've been left with post-chemo fatigue which means plenty of lying around, reading Tattle, cuddling my animals and thinking how lucky I am to have survived and have love and support from pets, neighbours, friends and agencies. Alice should count her blessings, not obsess on what she sees as her miseries.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
At this point I feel I need to add a disclaimer before I am accused of utter utter defamation.

Although the characters in the book exist the events herein are completely fictional

Despite Gloria’s best efforts to learn the Welsh language on Duolingo the intricacies of the language proved to be more challenging than she had anticipated, and time was running out as the IRS closed in.

Mrs. Gruffudd, who had her own clandestine dealings to attend to, saw Gloria’s struggle as an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. She had recently taken delivery of a large consignment of cocaine which arrived into Cardiff City Airport by private jet, which she would transport to Anglesey where it was to be loaded into a storage container and placed on a cargo ship in the Port of Holyhead to complete the second stage of its journey. This was but one of her many covert operations tied to Evil HQ.

Desperate to ensure Gloria’s safety and still needing her as part of her shadowy network, Mrs. Gruffudd made a risky decision. She arranged for Gloria to be placed inside the container along with the illicit cargo. The container was destined for the Cap du Eden Roc Hotel, where Olivier Picasso, a discreet associate of Evil HQ, was stationed.

At the luxurious hotel, Olivier Picasso had connections and resources to help Gloria disappear while she continued her language training. Mrs. Gruffudd was convinced that Gloria’s best chance at evading the IRS was to complete the French Duolingo course in a setting where she could lay low and remain inconspicuous.

As the container was sealed and loaded onto a cargo ship bound for the French Riviera, Gloria found herself surrounded by a mountain of cocaine, sealed inside a metal box that was now part of a covert international shipment.

The journey across the sea was long and treacherous, and Gloria’s confinement was testing her resolve. She knew that her survival and escape depended on her ability to adapt to this bizarre turn of events and complete her language training. With each passing mile, she felt the weight of her predicament and the secrets that had entangled her life more tightly than ever.

Meanwhile, the IRS investigation was gaining momentum, and the sleepy village of Llwydcoed remained blissfully unaware of the events that were unfolding on distant shores. Gloria’s journey into the heart of the French Riviera was a gamble, and the stakes were higher than she could have ever imagined.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

You knew Grumpy Cat????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure they are. It hadn’t even crossed my mind but now they mention it, he’s very light on his feet for a straight guy. 🤷🏻‍♀️
In one of those weird 2 degrees of separation stories, my husbands ex (Alice 2.0 but with no PA) went to uni with him and yes, that has always been the assertion

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.