Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@kingseven

You forgot to add the reviews:

"A literary masterpiece..." Goodreads
"A must read for it's wit, hilarity, and spot on commentary..." New York Times
"While fictional, it calls to mind real events and experiences and demonstrates a subtle and cutting reminder to those who think their abuse goes unnoticed." The Feminist Book Review
"Alice is a narcissistic abuser, though this isn't about her..." The Daily Mail

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Alice is clearly angry that Ioan and Bianca appear to be so happy and in love in their photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Alice is clearly angry that Ioan and Bianca appear to be so happy and in love in their photos.
And jealous they have a life where they do things like leave the house, talk to people, have fun. Guess according to Alice they should spend their time drinking and shopping on eBay.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's absolutely eaten up with the heno interview and in denial that both Ioan and Bianca are completely at ease with eachother.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
In one of those weird 2 degrees of separation stories, my husbands ex (Alice 2.0 but with no PA) went to uni with him and yes, that has always been the assertion
I don’t know how to do a spoiler, sorry! But to add to this, mind you, it’s a friend of a friend so not straight from the source. But a colleagues relation was working in a hotel in Dublin in 2019 & Hugh was there & the drinks were flowing and he apparently left with a local (gay) lad. Also heard he was very nice and left the staff a great tip.

Reactions: 14
I think I know what cat you might be referring too, grumpy cat by any chance? But you said big guy and that cat is quite small!
So could it be "a street cat called bob" as he was big.
Or, and please say yes, Kate Bs cat 'Clive" who has recently passed away 😞😞, then again I don't think he had his own SM.
So maybe Karl Ls cat?
Jeez the list is endless 🤣🤣

Anyway, back on topic and something if only just found out, of you look up the word bleep in the new version of the Oxford English dictionary, there is a now a photo of Alice next to the word 😆
---

I've not read much about it, at all. I keep meaning to then get side tracked with work/life/this saga!
So my suspicions were correct, jeez I could apply for MI5 at this rate 🤣
This reminds me. Just Google Alice Evans Crazy and be amazed and alarmed at the results.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I do. Why I had to change my profile pic. 😼 With the doxxing and all. 😂

Editing to add I'm friends with a very famous Twitter cat. At one point, the big guy had 4000 Twitter likes on a post they reposted. Let alone Facebook and Instagram. Cat Gods rest his soul. He lives forever in reposts. 😹
My cat has been a cat model. I was a very proud stage mum. His images are still being used and I get excited when I see them. If that tidbit sends those weirdos from twitter off to scour every cat pic in the attempt to dox me, well good luck.

The worst I do in regards to Alice is engage with others on a gossip site. I don't leave hate comments on the cesspit that is twitter, I don't comment on Alice's instagram. I have left a supportive message on Bianca's instagram and she was nice enough to reply. That's about it. In the early days I felt sorry for Alice but I saw through her pretty quickly. I laugh and shake my head at Alice most of the time. I find her obsession and frivolous comments about suicide at times get to me.

I did get a shock when I saw that a real life friend of mine left a gushy reply to Alice on one of her instagram posts, I didn't think anyone else even knows who she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I do. Why I had to change my profile pic. 😼 With the doxxing and all. 😂

Editing to add I'm friends with a very famous Twitter cat. At one point, the big guy had 4000 Twitter likes on a post they reposted. Let alone Facebook and Instagram. Cat Gods rest his soul. He lives forever in reposts. 😹
I appreciate that I may be being sensitive here, but I feel like some of you are making fun of me and my posts. Am I wrong?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I appreciate that I may be being sensitive here, but I feel like some of you are making fun of me and my posts. Am I wrong?
Don’t worry. My dog isn’t famous but he is known so all my dog photos aren’t of my real little Corgi Prince. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
FWIW I just see lighthearted banter. I didn’t see anyone go at you in a snide or unpleasant way but I don’t think ppl should ask for clues who you really are. Even if it’s just for fun. 💕

• Heart
FWIW I just see lighthearted banter. I didn’t see anyone go at you in a snide or unpleasant way but I don’t think ppl should ask for clues who you really are. Even if it’s just for fun. 💕
@Big Heart , Bessie is right. Please don't take any offence, I thought our cat posts were in good humour and more because tattle is seen as somewhere where we talk illnesses and cats.

• Heart
Let's take a look at the first post in the first ever Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans Tattle thread from March 2021, shall we?

I'm going to say it's Alice who has caused all this.

It was Alice who made her divorce into a public spectacle by throwing a tantrum on social media, and posting defamatory and outrageous things which caught the attention of the media.

It was Alice who showed her younger daughter a story in the tabloids about her divorce, thereby upsetting her - and then Alice posted about that on social media.

It was Alice who's been using her daughters as pawns, exposing them to media attention and manipulating them, even against their own father.

View attachment 2450382

View attachment 2450392
That first post was me 👋👋 I feel ashamed and take back what I said about Ioan. He is an absolute diamond...Alice on the other hand is a bleep, a raging mad bleep and I regret not putting that as my first line.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
That first post was me 👋👋 I feel ashamed and take back what I said about Ioan. He is an absolute diamond...Alice on the other hand is a bleep, a raging mad bleep and I regret not putting that as my first line.
It's it's you I have to blame for two years of my life spent thinking about Alice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This thread frequency ascends/descends* into cats at the best of times

Back onto topic, reading B’s latest story you can see that her totally different life view would appeal to I after mAlice.

*delete as suits your views

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And jealous they have a life where they do things like leave the house, talk to people, have fun. Guess according to Alice they should spend their time drinking and shopping on eBay.
And she’s super jealous of them traveling to “her” places. She thinks she and her kids need and deserve regular trips to Europe, etc. Even though she will never allow them to go anywhere unless she goes too. They might have fun and actually enjoy it.

Reactions: 15
I think so. I'm fairly new here, and it took me a bit to get used to free wheeling discourse. It's one of the things I appreciate most now. If you like cats you're definitely in the right space, and I'm a little jealous if you know Grumpy Cat. Honestly, I'm beginning to think disliking Alice and her horrible behavior is a tell for people who are animal lovers.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.