Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all! I’m behind but I just wanted to say hell yeah to this.
When I am under stress it affects my stomach and I can’t eat so obviously I lose weight. I went through something very stressful for a long period a few years ago and I was quite thin. About the same size as B. One “friend” never stopped saying it to me. It really drove me mental and upset me.
Alice - commenting on someone’s weight because they are “too thin” or calling B anorexic is body shaming. It is just as bad as calling someone that is “too big” hateful names.
But you would never do that, would you? Not unless someone deserved it as you have said.
bleeping witch. AE really is the lowest of the low
I wish one of Bianca's friends would quietly let her know that the blue butterfly is a well known 'pro ana' emoji. I'm sure she's not using it for that reason, but it's unfortunate.
---
I guess I'm being stupid, but 11 years old have baby teeth to loose?? If not, why is she loosing a tooth? Was it an old post of hers?
---

I have the most beautiful cats in America. I tell them everyday so they won't have any self esteem issues. 🤣😻

Alice is still a bleep
Yeah most kids still have a few teeth to lose at 11.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Am I being dim(sum) but what is the reference to Jimmy Saville and the running marathons got to do with AE/IG?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I wish one of Bianca's friends would quietly let her know that the blue butterfly is a well known 'pro ana' emoji. I'm sure she's not using it for that reason, but it's unfortunate.
---

I've never heard of blue butterfly being anything but a symbol of sprirituality and happiness. If soneone wants to take it as something else, that's on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Am I being dim(sum) but what is the reference to Jimmy Saville and the running marathons got to do with AE/IG?
The slur was aimed at Alun I'm assuming, the jealousy must be suffocating to come out with something so insidious.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
The slur was aimed at Alun I'm assuming, the jealousy must be suffocating to come out with something so insidious.
That was the only conclusion I could come to, but thought surely nobody would be that sick to make that comparison with an innocent guy trying to raise money for charity?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I've never heard of blue butterfly being anything but a symbol of sprirituality and happiness. If soneone wants to take it as something else, that's on them.
I know most people aren't aware of it outside ED spaces. That's why i would like someone to give her the heads-up. If I were being publicly accused of promoting anorexia, I'd want to know.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure they are. It hadn’t even crossed my mind but now they mention it, he’s very light on his feet for a straight guy. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Looks like the Ambien Walrus was out to play again last night. She must be back to the old pill-popping again. Shame that. The kids have her manic highs and lows to navigate at the best of times, the raging Ambien-Walrus anger is the last thing they need.

She’s always so loud and overbearing. You can’t even tell what’s going on with little E or how she’s feeling in that clip, it’s all about big loud Alice and her big fake laugh.
Alice’s voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard, it hurts my ears to hear her loud voice and fake laugh.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I know most people aren't aware of it outside ED spaces. That's why i would like someone to give her the heads-up. If I were being publicly accused of promoting anorexia, I'd want to know.
There’s no end to these things though is there. I don’t believe anyone here has any access to Bianca and it would be a really childish thing to contact her over imo. 🤷🏻‍♀️ .. moo

• Heart
Reactions: 27
As I’ve said many a time. If my husband leaves me for another woman there’s just no way I’m engaging in showing an ounce of hostility or jealousy towards the woman. I may be devastated but it just comes across as stalkerish now. She’s dangerously obsessed by Bianca, that sock account at least. If it’s not Alice, highly unlikely, it’s not doing her any favours.
When I split with my ex, it was clear that he'd been seeing one of his ex-girlfriends, we had received letters from her to our house, and she'd left messages on our answering machine (all "accidentally" of course 🥴) It was a long and sordid tale of batshittery, he once went round to hers and threatened her if she didn't leave us alone, she then reported him to the police who came round and arrested him. According to his mum, his ex used to follow him to and from school, he used to have to hide in the back of his dad's car with a blanket over him so that she didn't see him 😳. She insisted that he was stalking her and calling her at work constantly, he said that she wouldn't leave him alone...I honestly didn't care, I just wanted rid of him.
When we divorced, I cited "unreasonable behaviour" as the cause, because I didn't like to add her name to a divorce petition, she wasn't the reason that our marriage broke down, she was a symptom. Plus, much as I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of thinking that she bothered me in any way, I was so glad to see the back of my ex, I would have paid her to take him away! 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
[/QUOTE]
Oh dear I better get a cat then to make sure I’m part of the tattle 💩
My oldest finally lost last baby tooth at 14! My family has notoriously strong roots- sister had to get hers pulled bc they wouldn’t fall out while adult teeth coming in. Gosh I hope that doesn’t mean we are related to mAlice ? I’m going with Ioan - our genealogy showed us with Welsh roots. (Ha see what I did there? )

Reactions: 14
Yes, they're world renowned. How did you not know this?
---

I am indeed. Thanks for outing me!
---

Thanks 😊
So the fact you've changed your photo to a tiger....is making me think right, you're not Carol Baskin are you 🤔 🤣 🤣
I follow a few people on insta that look after big cats, and have a big following, so now I'm thinking maybe you're on if them?
I mean you could be Welp in disguise 🥸.... its a minefield quite frankly!
SHOW YOURSELF 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
---

Heh? 🤔 not quite sure why you quoted me on that one. From what I can tell… a blue butterfly is a positive thing. Emerging from a dark time to a brighter future.

Also, I don’t mean to be rude, but I’m really not sure why you poster that or what your point is?
---

Heh? 🤔 not quite sure why you quoted me on that one. From what I can tell… a blue butterfly is a positive thing. Emerging from a dark time to a brighter future.

Also, I don’t mean to be rude, but I’m really not sure why you posted that or what your point is?

Edited for typos

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Also, I don’t mean to be rude, but I’m really not sure why you poster that or what your point is?
I quoted you just because you were discussing how hurtful it is to be wrongly accused of being anorexic. I agree.

AE is continually doing that to Bianca and my post was face value - I hope that she has a friend who can warn her that the blue butterfly has a very different meaning within ED communities, which other people may be unaware of.

I'm not making it up. Search 'blue butterfly pro ana'

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I really think those accusations are best left to the abyss that Alice is currently shouting into.
It's perfectly obvious that Bianca is neither anorexic or promoting it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I really think those accusations are best left to the abyss that Alice is currently shouting into.
It's perfectly obvious that Bianca is neither anorexic or promoting it.
I don't think she is anorexic or promoting anorexia. I was trying to say not to give AE any more ammunition, but clearly I haven't communicated that well at all, so I'll leave it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There’s no end to these things though is there. I don’t believe anyone here has any access to Bianca and it would be a really childish thing to contact her over imo. 🤷🏻‍♀️ .. moo
Exactly! Leave it to the powers that be to record the breaches.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.