Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ahem, this is incorrect

according to Ella's testimony she didnt saw it either because she was already at the door frame, facing outside, so she couldnt see Bianca slamming the door on her.

Or do we only discount non-eye witnesses when it suits us?
2023_09_16_00_40_19_Posts_with_replies_by_new_lips_new_lips_X.png

Alice is not working, she needs no help

And Ioan would love to help with child care (obviously not with Alice's house issues), but Alice went out of her way to prevent that
2023_09_16_00_42_40_Posts_with_replies_by_new_lips_new_lips_X.png

I saw that in DM this morning. Waited until the youngest was 18. He has mummy issues and they always seemed more friends to me. Hopefully he can lead his life they way he wants to. 😉
ah the thing Alice wanted (Ioan waiting till Elsie turns 18)

off-topic kinda but I hate this thinking, not only are you exposing your children to a bad marriage (and thus make it more likely that they will experience the same themselves later on), but you also overshadow their entry into adult life.

One of my classmates in high school had their father commit suicide two days after her graduation (a few weeks after she turned 18 too), it turned out that the parents had started divorce proceedings in the lead up to this behind her back. I'm willing to bet that the father would be still alive if they had just seperated organically a few years earlier instead of dragging their marriage until he was full depressed. This and my own experience with my parents refusing to just get divorced makes me just hate the whole idead of "staying together for the kids"

obviously this stuff can work if you are rich enough to afford giant houses and/or you are constantly travelling etc etc, so it may be easier and less damaging for celebs. But Alice/Ioan arent that category anyway.

Granted, in hindsight I doubt not seperating would have turned out much worse for the kids now that everyone knows how she handles a seperation, but I suspect Ioan would have ended up like my friends' father in that scenario.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
NL: Yes! And homework,
teenage melt-downs,
laundry,
food-shopping,
clothes-shopping,
birthday prep,
cook dinner,
clean up puke/poop/spilt food,
answer myriad school emails,
talk to teachers,
drive them to play-dates/birthday parties/doctor appts,
prepare lunch boxes,
get them to wash

Someone is trying very hard to justify not having a job.

NL: Most likely she is doing a few hours helping out. Since Alice is completely without help from the father of her kids, and has no grandparents around to help out, it would seem natural she would need help from time to time. Especially given she has an auto-immune disease.

She stopped the father being involved in the kids' lives and alienated the grandparents and fibbermyalgia is not a real disease. Get ta duck!

NL: The ONLY three people that saw it are Ella, Elsie and Bianca. The psychologist 'turned away at that moment'. Ioan was 'in the kitchen'. (lucky that!) Iris Brayden 'happened to be walking by'. (Although the event took place INSIDE!) The Judge did not want to mess up. Coward.

Dissing the Judge. She's so bitter - I remember Tone crowing about the 'physical abuse' the day it happened. She was so sure Ella would get a RO. She is wrong about everything!
---
NL: Alice used to joke about the funny side of being a mom. She can no longer do that. It's sad.

Good. Her 'jokes' were made up crap and sly digs at IG.

I estimate AE is online 6-8 hours a day fighting with strangers, ordering from ebay and scouring Tattle but she's too busy to work??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Alice Antoinette needs a big fat dose of the real world. She does not need a bleeping full time nanny for a teenager and a ten year old! The fact she is a long time out of work actress makes it even more wild.
The people defending her (all 5 of them) need to realise this simple fact; she wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. I know they read here religiously.
Please stop

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I think he was really in love with her in the beginning or at least with the idea of her. With all her love bombing and him most likely being a bit naive, he was probably pretty easily persuaded. And once he realized the full extent of her narcissism, it was already too late. It's pretty obvious that her constant jealousy, controlling, manipulation, belittling him and his career etc, crushed him to the point where his self-confidence was just basically non-existent.
Even better for him to be free of her, at least to some degree. Also, Bianca seems to be a great factor in his healing journey. MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Al thinking that everyone wants to be a celebrity is kinda hilarious. Although I wouldn't mind being a stealth ninja spy. That would actually be cool.

🥷
Okay I gotta pipe in. I don’t want to be famous. Unless it’s for doing something really good like finding a cure for childhood cancer. That would be the best accomplishment ever!
Seems some people have higher aspirations in this life, “Old Lips.” 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I am so interested in the tea there. Big Hugh Jackman fan and I’ve been tagged about fifty times in that news story 🤣
I couldn’t remember if it was my personal friends or my personal tattler friends who had it big for him lol
It was Mimsy….wasn’t there a cardboard cutout?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aww, I'm a cat lady myself. An old orange, tattered, feral tom cat showed up at my house years ago. He has the extra toes and huge neck Alice could relate to, but he refuses scarves. 😺Took me about a year putting food closer and closer to house to pet him and gain his trust. He sounds mean when he speaks, but big old baby. He is in my lap right now. His name is pawpaw.
I would love to show you all my cats, but it would identify me 😞

Reactions: 6
NL: Yes! And homework,
teenage melt-downs,
laundry,
food-shopping,
clothes-shopping,
birthday prep,
cook dinner,
clean up puke/poop/spilt food,
answer myriad school emails,
talk to teachers,
drive them to play-dates/birthday parties/doctor appts,
prepare lunch boxes,
get them to wash

Someone is trying very hard to justify not having a job.

NL: Most likely she is doing a few hours helping out. Since Alice is completely without help from the father of her kids, and has no grandparents around to help out, it would seem natural she would need help from time to time. Especially given she has an auto-immune disease.

She stopped the father being involved in the kids' lives and alienated the grandparents and fibbermyalgia is not a real disease. Get ta duck!

NL: The ONLY three people that saw it are Ella, Elsie and Bianca. The psychologist 'turned away at that moment'. Ioan was 'in the kitchen'. (lucky that!) Iris Brayden 'happened to be walking by'. (Although the event took place INSIDE!) The Judge did not want to mess up. Coward.

Dissing the Judge. She's so bitter - I remember Tone crowing about the 'physical abuse' the day it happened. She was so sure Ella would get a RO. She is wrong about everything!
---
NL: Alice used to joke about the funny side of being a mom. She can no longer do that. It's sad.

Good. Her 'jokes' were made up crap and sly digs at IG.

I estimate AE is online 6-8 hours a day fighting with strangers, ordering from ebay and scouring Tattle but she's too busy to work??
She ought to try doing all that alongside working full time.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.