Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently all we do when we're not trashing Alice is talking about our illnesses and our cats.
That's not true, we also discuss fashion, beauty, clothes, F1; and tales have been told of people getting dressed up as there exes ahem @Old Soak and someone else (cannot remember who) stuck a dillido on someones car 🤣🤣
We also try and deciphernew languages, for example Lupinian. We've made up at least 100 names for iTones...
We've got short stories courtsey of @kingseven 📗
And a fuckload of cracking memes 💅
All united in a common goal, to see mAlice exposed for who she truly is, and for Ioan to have a relationship again with his kids 🩷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Bullying someone into losing weight because of stress and then saying she's into pro-ana and calling her awful nicknames that reference her weight. Sick. Every time I think Alice scrapes the bottom of the barrel, she always manages to go lower.
Backtracking in the thread as I wanted to comment earlier but wasn’t sure what I wanted to say. Yes, Alice has a weight problem but I don’t think we should make fun of it. I am probably not the only one here that has weight issues and it’s an anxiety trigger for me.

I used to be nearly 18 stone and over a few years got down to 12 stone. Then I had my fall and broke my back. I truly believe that given the severity of my injury that if I had fallen with that extra weight I would have been paralysed.

Somehow, 21 months on and two major surgeries I haven’t put weight back on, but it’s still a thing in my head that I am still overweight.

I will criticise Alice until the cows come home, but weight is off limits to me. My anxiety triggers get me so much. Not moderating, just giving my POV.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Is Alice saying that someone needs to clean up puke and poop after her daughters?

View attachment 2452016
They do they own homework.
She's hardly at the riverside with a washboard.
Clothes shopping is on Ebay. It requires a finger, and your ex husband's money.
Birthday prep twice a year is hard? Not a joy for the girls you supposedly love? Oh I forgot - they love you.
Al doesn't cook, not even at Thanksgiving or Christmas. She orders.
Cleaning up poop, puke and spilled food for 10 and 14 yo seems abnormal.
Myriad of school emails and talking to teachers so much that you consider it a burden seems problematic.
Again, she doesn't cook and they seem to prepare their own lunches.
10 and 14 year olds wash themselves.

What is it that you do Al?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Backtracking in the thread as I wanted to comment earlier but wasn’t sure what I wanted to say. Yes, Alice has a weight problem but I don’t think we should make fun of it. I am probably not the only one here that has weight issues and it’s an anxiety trigger for me.

I used to be nearly 18 stone and over a few years got down to 12 stone. Then I had my fall and broke my back. I truly believe that given the severity of my injury that if I had fallen with that extra weight I would have been paralysed.

Somehow, 21 months on and two major surgeries I haven’t put weight back on, but it’s still a thing in my head that I am still overweight.

I will criticise Alice until the cows come home, but weight is off limits to me. My anxiety triggers get me so much. Not moderating, just giving my POV.
Thats a good point my love and fair enough too. Well done for losing that weight and to keep it off, that's a real achievement, especially after the surgery 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As long as we’re discussing that pervert creep Stupidity has anyone else noticed that he and some of the other weirdos in the group seem rather interested in a part of the anatomy I won’t mention here. It rhymes with crass troll.
Troll? Help me out. What? Now, I feel really dumb.🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
They do they own homework.
She's hardly at the riverside with a washboard.
Clothes shopping is on Ebay. It requires a finger, and your ex husband's money.
Birthday prep twice a year is hard? Not a joy for the girls you supposedly love? Oh I forgot - they love you.
Al doesn't cook, not even at Thanksgiving or Christmas. She orders.
Cleaning up poop, puke and spilled food for 10 and 14 yo seems abnormal.
Myriad of school emails and talking to teachers so much that you consider it a burden seems problematic.
Again, she doesn't cook and they seem to prepare their own lunches.
10 and 14 year olds wash themselves.

What is it that you do Al?
She is a full time bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

I agree with you. 💜 My post was just expressing my disgust that Alice's actions have affected Bianca's health, as stated in court, and then Alice also makes fun of B's weight while causing B stress. It's horrible behavior and Alice should be ashamed of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I might have jumped my own gun and booked in my consultation 2 yrs earlier than planned … damn that Instagram post! 😂

On topic, sorta, Hugh Jackman and Debra Lee Furness have announced they’re divorcing - shooketh
I saw that in DM this morning. Waited until the youngest was 18. He has mummy issues and they always seemed more friends to me. Hopefully he can lead his life they way he wants to. 😉

Reactions: 16
Encouraging others to harass someone.
No grown ass man would post something like this. I hope everyone reports on him.

Screenshot_20230915_171450_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I agree with you. 💜 My post was just expressing my disgust that Alice's actions have affected Bianca's health, as stated in court, and then Alice also makes fun of B's weight while causing B stress. It's horrible behavior and Alice should be ashamed of herself.
I wasn’t quoting you to feel bad, sorry. I was in agreement about weight shaming x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Alice Evans has been repeatedly vicious, like absolutely vile, about other women's looks, weight and health conditions. I mean seriously, shockingly nasty.

So I am totally here for push-back on her hypocrisy in this regard. She has absolutely no right to be so disgustingly cruel, particularly at her age and looking how she does.

Wanna criticise her weight and looks? Given how she consistently behaves on on Insta and Twitter, I’m personally OK with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Aww, I'm a cat lady myself. An old orange, tatterederal tom cat showed up at my house years ago. He has the extra toes and huge neck Alice could relate to, but he refuses scarves. 😺Took me about a year putting food closer and closer to house to pet him and gain his trust. He sounds mean when he speaks, but big old baby. He is in my lap right now. His name is pawpaw.
Cat lady here as well. I'm over the moon! My little orphan ate on his own for the first time this afternoon. Maybe 3 weeks when I got him, four weeks now? Seven days bottle feeding every 2.5 to 3 hours. I have a hard time falling back asleep once I'm up, so it's been a long, delirious slog. I might be able to sleep 4 or 5 hours at a time now. It's the little things...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
1. Alice claims to be on the breadline though. So if she is truthful she cannot afford Gloria
2. No one, except of the very rich, has a nanny if they dont work, bar occasionally for a night out or something. "child care" is a expense interchanged with work. Granted, it IS very common in LA because so many are rich that you have nannies that essentially take over the parenting, but again 1. applies and tbh even while married to Ioan it was a pretty silly expense for most of the part
View attachment 2451866
there are 3 grandparents and one step grandma - if only you wouldnt have estranged all of them
View attachment 2451870

fun fact: Bianca started following him a few days ago

clearly she manifested another Hollywood break up /s
I mean you always hear about *checks notes* becoming a nanny so you turn around and pay for a nanny. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Spoiler alert. I live in a wealthy area and the people I know - some with actual live-in nannies - are Doctors, anesthesiologists, lawyers, engineers and a couple of big money hairdressers.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Alice Evans has been repeatedly vicious, like absolutely vile, about other women's looks, weight and health conditions. I mean seriously, shockingly nasty.

So I am totally here for push-back on her hypocrisy in this regard. She has absolutely no right to be so disgustingly cruel, particularly at her age and looking how she does.

Wanna criticise her weight and looks? Given how she consistently behaves on on Insta and Twitter, I’m personally OK with it.
Two wrongs don’t make a right. And for all the fat shaming, there are people on this thread that have trigger issues so just because it shames Alice, doesn’t make it right. Again, this is my personal opinion and I am not trying to moderate. MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
New Lips is obsessed with grammar but like many of the dearly departed socks who went before her she does like an unnecessary or inappropriate hyphen.

16C19D8F-EAE5-415F-9D43-49E837D7CC77.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.