Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beefy needs to go visit Dr Google again. Yesterday’s tweets say she has an autoimmune condition - yet fibromyalgia isn’t one. Neither is Munchausens though tbf.

So… being a prolific eBay user is a get out clause for not getting a job? <takes notes>

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2452450View attachment 2452451

mAlice is self harming stalking Bianca. 3 years my god.
btw to an earlier poster about going crazy for 6 months I completely understand people doing some crazy things from hurt, and panic. But you start to heal, self reflect and move on for all involved. 6 months of private hurting and being a bit crazy I think is forgivable and understandable. 3 years of same tit and not moving forward an inch unforgivable. Also the extent of the harm and harassment in mAlices case is so extreme.
Alice is actively holding those girls back and emotionally harnessed them to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Yes, by all means, have internet strangers correspond with your 10-year-old child. That is responsible parental behavior. /s 🤦🏼‍♀️

1000034171.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Not even pulling teeth is safe from Alice's phone
Screenshot_20230916_083030_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230916_083049_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230916_083058_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230916_083117_Instagram.jpg
i must have missed all those posts of Biancs attacking Alice. not her fault thst Alice cant hanfle someone else having Ioan
Screenshot_20230916_083916_X.jpg

We all do. but she tries to imply here something very different
Screenshot_20230916_084002_X.jpg

check your glasses, mate....
Screenshot_20230916_084023_X.jpg

...like seriously
Screenshot_20230916_084043_X.jpg

yeah, obsessions...clearly the right person is speaking
Screenshot_20230916_084117_X.jpg

again...ironic
Screenshot_20230916_084128_X.jpg

i repeat myself
Screenshot_20230916_084338_X.jpg

coz its obvious the only violence that happened was by Ella, according to both testimonies
Screenshot_20230916_084255_X.jpg

lmao Tone still doesnt know about it
Screenshot_20230916_084351_X.jpg

Yes, by all means, have internet strangers correspond with your 10-year-old child. That is responsible parental behavior. /s 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 2452486
that person is particulary intrusive. She is declared by Alice as the kids grandmother (coz clearly you can only be a grandma if you are obsessed with Alice), sends gifts, and Alice regulary writes her how the kids love her. When Ioan filed for divorce she moaned how he destroyed her happy dream family. creepy as hell.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I find it curious Alice thinks tattle is online hate group. There are so many different threads in here that I sometimes dip into and then realise I can’t keep up. Rave threads, ones about your favourite movies or tv shows, conspiracy theories and more. I bet she’s not looked fully around the site to see what else there is. She’s convinced Bianca is involved but this thread is one little pissy thread amongst hundreds. Bianca doesn’t have that much influence!

Reactions: 32
View attachment 2452470
i must have missed all those posts of Biancs attacking Alice. not her fault thst Alice cant hanfle someone else having Ioan
View attachment 2452474
We all do. but she tries to imply here something very different
View attachment 2452475
check your glasses, mate....
View attachment 2452476
...like seriously
View attachment 2452477
yeah, obsessions...clearly the right person is speaking
View attachment 2452478
again...ironic
View attachment 2452479
i repeat myself
View attachment 2452480
coz its obvious the only violence that happened was by Ella, according to both testimonies
View attachment 2452481
lmao Tone still doesnt know about it
View attachment 2452482

that person is particulary intrusive. She is declared by Alice as the kids grandmother (coz clearly you can only be a grandma if you are obsessed with Alice), sends gifts, and Alice regulary writes her how the kids love her. When Ioan filed for divorce she moaned how he destroyed her happy dream family. creepy as hell.
You see, a normal way that last screen shat converstaion would go between NORMAL people would be:
- hey, Tone, have you seen the latest bla-bla
- no, Ive been under the weather bla-bla
- oh, no, sorry to hear that! I hope you better! Anyway, Ill DM about latest bla-bla
But not our mAlice, or whoever that is. Ok, lets pretend its not mAlice. Yep, still applies! Normal human concern for your internet “friend"…
PS not to mention basic politeness. But I suppose expressing concern for someone feeling unwell is akin to saying "thank you" and therefore abusive

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I see those tweets and I'm lost for words. She's not right in her mind, in any manner. Dangerously obsessed with Bee.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
She’s absolutely barking mad!

What an utter bleeping lunatic - someone’s cracked open the box wine haven’t they??
The scary bit - the wine might losen the lips but this is just who she is in her core, 24/7. And she has the kids with her.

Reactions: 33
I see Alice still doesn't understand how therapy is undertaken and decisions made.
Ioan doesn't get to decide to chose to go scorched earth and bring in "more experts"
The fact that Ella needs more intensive therapy is down to you Alice that's all laid at your door!

Reactions: 41
They do they own homework.
She's hardly at the riverside with a washboard.
Clothes shopping is on Ebay. It requires a finger, and your ex husband's money.
Birthday prep twice a year is hard? Not a joy for the girls you supposedly love? Oh I forgot - they love you.
Al doesn't cook, not even at Thanksgiving or Christmas. She orders.
Cleaning up poop, puke and spilled food for 10 and 14 yo seems abnormal.
Myriad of school emails and talking to teachers so much that you consider it a burden seems problematic.
Again, she doesn't cook and they seem to prepare their own lunches.
10 and 14 year olds wash themselves.

What is it that you do Al?
I bet all the teachers at the school dislike her. Could you imagine going into work everyday and seeing that monstrosity storming round the halls everyday?!

I reckon she takes Elsie to school dressed in last night’s pirate clothes, stinking of BO and stale wine, with a megaphone in hand, shouting to kids about Bogan Ho’s and how Ioan was her Baby Angel.

If I was a teacher at that school I’d be rolling my eyes so hard at her appearances and emails that I could see into the back of my skull.

Imagine parents evening?!?

FFS - sending support and strength to all the teachers who have to deal with her in some form or another every single day.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How the duck is she still going on? The same old tit being spouted, and how on earth has nothing been done about it? I hope they are saving it all to go scorched earth on her because at the moment the Restraining order is bloody pointless.

Reactions: 34
View attachment 2452470
So gross that she didn't just help her.

Why did she have to record herself helping and post it publicly? That's so invasive.

Most people have a family WhatsApp group for this kind of stuff. Sad that she has alienated the kids from everyone except her social media followers.

Reactions: 28
Cat lady here as well. I'm over the moon! My little orphan ate on his own for the first time this afternoon. Maybe 3 weeks when I got him, four weeks now? Seven days bottle feeding every 2.5 to 3 hours. I have a hard time falling back asleep once I'm up, so it's been a long, delirious slog. I might be able to sleep 4 or 5 hours at a time now. It's the little things...
Oh wow! He must be tinny 🥹
Doing gods work here, getting up and feeding him as often as his mum would 🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.