Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except in the USA we say ass which rhymes even better. 🤣
Grass and arse rhyme too!
---
AE called her 'insect lady' and she's clapped back with a beautiful butterfly dress. You love to see it 😂
Showing off her gorgeous figure and snatched jaw. No need to hide behind scarves!

Really, if one's figure has changed, Malice, one reassesses and dresses to fit and flatter the new figure. Duh. I've been left with an extra abdominal bump between my boobs and my waist thanks to major surgery (the gnarly scar doesn't get seen in public 😉😄) so I now wear high waisted dresses which flow over it rather than skirts/trousers and tops which only accentuate the bump and irritate the scar. A wardrobe revamp but brand new supermarket dresses are pretty, cheap and can be dressed up with quality accessories, though I do buy quality, good condition, classically styled vintage online

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
As my mother once memorably said to an obscene phone caller, back in the day before cell phones and caller ID when these things happened, “I don’t even have a cat.”
My nana got one of them, years back. The guy said something along the lines of 'I have...inches just waiting for you'. Her comeback was 'That's a shame son, here's hoping you are a grower'...he ended up slamming the phone down on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
More experts? Could be the reason for Alice's attitude.

Screenshot_20230915_200252_Chrome.jpg

---
I sa the same thing earlier today about Alice and her prime FM.

Screenshot_20230915_201551_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Bianca looks great. It is true that she's lost quite a bit of weight since her relationship with Ioan was revealed.

It could be because of the MS and her strict diet to mitigate its effects, or it could be because of stress from Alice and the whole situation. It could be because of Hollywood beauty standards. It could be something else entirely.

Whatever the reason, Alice is disgusting for making comments about her weight and giving her pathetic, bitter nicknames which reference her weight. Particularly when Alice might be the cause of the weight loss.
Bianca has said many times that some of her medications cause her to lose weight.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Buchanan Galleries?? 🤣
Not far from the Gorbals is The Laurieston. Would suit the surroundings to be dressed like the women in that photograph. Everyone would just think they were shooting another period drama in it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So, Fruit Loops actually looks at evidence in other cases. Alice's case, not so much.

Screenshot_20230915_211502_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230915_211340_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Anyone else find it disturbing that big E gets 3 birthday posts and little E gets only one? 😟

1000034117.png

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I behaved awfully badly when my husband left me for another woman, after 23 years. But within 6 months had got myself together and now are decent, if not friends, then at least on talking terms with them both. At the end of it, your own hurt has to go to one side, if not immediately, and not funnelled into your kids 3 years later. I think Ella unfortunately is easily led by her mother. Elsie maybe not so much, following her sister's lead. Must be so painful for Ioan.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Can’t wait for the sequel “Divorced in Los Angeles”. Certified box office smash.
In Alice's head cannon, Ioan is still her husband, and he will soon realise he was wrong and move into the garage.

CutPaste_2023-09-15_22-37-23-782.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
F00A2ACC-5C4F-42C5-AAC2-AB96AD868A51.jpeg
DF85ACB1-25E9-40E0-8D07-0A00A0A4EDF1.jpeg

mAlice is self harming stalking Bianca. 3 years my god.
btw to an earlier poster about going crazy for 6 months I completely understand people doing some crazy things from hurt, and panic. But you start to heal, self reflect and move on for all involved. 6 months of private hurting and being a bit crazy I think is forgivable and understandable. 3 years of same tit and not moving forward an inch unforgivable. Also the extent of the harm and harassment in mAlices case is so extreme.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.