Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is the wink faces insinuating something or am I reading too much into it? I’m assuming you mean he may be gay but I could be waaaaay off the mark 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂
I’m pretty sure they are. It hadn’t even crossed my mind but now they mention it, he’s very light on his feet for a straight guy. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Looks like the Ambien Walrus was out to play again last night. She must be back to the old pill-popping again. Shame that. The kids have her manic highs and lows to navigate at the best of times, the raging Ambien-Walrus anger is the last thing they need.

She’s always so loud and overbearing. You can’t even tell what’s going on with little E or how she’s feeling in that clip, it’s all about big loud Alice and her big fake laugh.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Not even pulling teeth is safe from Alice's phone
View attachment 2452470
i must have missed all those posts of Biancs attacking Alice. not her fault thst Alice cant hanfle someone else having Ioan
View attachment 2452474
We all do. but she tries to imply here something very different
View attachment 2452475
check your glasses, mate....
View attachment 2452476
...like seriously
View attachment 2452477
yeah, obsessions...clearly the right person is speaking
View attachment 2452478
again...ironic
View attachment 2452479
i repeat myself
View attachment 2452480
coz its obvious the only violence that happened was by Ella, according to both testimonies
View attachment 2452481
lmao Tone still doesnt know about it
View attachment 2452482

that person is particulary intrusive. She is declared by Alice as the kids grandmother (coz clearly you can only be a grandma if you are obsessed with Alice), sends gifts, and Alice regulary writes her how the kids love her. When Ioan filed for divorce she moaned how he destroyed her happy dream family. creepy as hell.
Forget the lawyers for a minute, can you imagine what the therapists must conclude after reading these posts?
Alice, let's talk about how you use social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
that person is particulary intrusive. She is declared by Alice as the kids grandmother (coz clearly you can only be a grandma if you are obsessed with Alice), sends gifts, and Alice regulary writes her how the kids love her. When Ioan filed for divorce she moaned how he destroyed her happy dream family. creepy as hell.
That's Peggy. I notice AE doesn't even follow her on Insta. LOL AE wouldn't piss on her online 'friends' if they were on fire. She made sure to give Peggy her address though so she could receive gifts.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
You have famous cats?
Yes, they're world renowned. How did you not know this?
---
Or—and hear me out—

@Big Heart *is* a cat??!? 🙀

on topic: I can’t bring myself to even watch that baby tooth video. Teeth aren’t supposed to make a “snapping noise”! 😩
I am indeed. Thanks for outing me!
---
The only people I know with famous cats are the late Karl Lagerfeld and TAYLOR SWIFT.

Hi Taylor, big fan, love your work! Great to have you here tattling with us ❤
Thanks 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
As I’ve said many a time. If my husband leaves me for another woman there’s just no way I’m engaging in showing an ounce of hostility or jealousy towards the woman. I may be devastated but it just comes across as stalkerish now. She’s dangerously obsessed by Bianca, that sock account at least. If it’s not Alice, highly unlikely, it’s not doing her any favours.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Alice is a shining example of how to not to raise children. She’s teaching them to bully and harass and make fun of innocent people who are suffering with debilitating illnesses because she’s butt hurt she got dumped. Great roll model and all. 😏

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Yes, they're world renowned. How did you not know this?
---

I am indeed. Thanks for outing me!
---

Thanks 😊
Cats are some of my favorite people.

By contrast, Alice is one of my least favorite people.

All cats > Alice. A universal truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not usually a betting kinda dame here BUT I'll bet youse all a billion Yo-bucks ( ) that Deb and Hugh will not disparage each other – not even the hintiest bit – post separation. 💜

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
20230916_134334.jpg

Also her:
20230916_135718.jpg

So she tweets about the interview clearly wanting to start a conversation about it but she changes her mind as soon as someone else disagrees with her. If you don't want to keep talking about it, why even tweet about it in the first place? Make it make sense.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Not even pulling teeth is safe from Alice's phone
View attachment 2452470
i must have missed all those posts of Biancs attacking Alice. not her fault thst Alice cant hanfle someone else having Ioan
View attachment 2452474
We all do. but she tries to imply here something very different
View attachment 2452475
check your glasses, mate....
View attachment 2452476
...like seriously
View attachment 2452477
yeah, obsessions...clearly the right person is speaking
View attachment 2452478
again...ironic
View attachment 2452479
i repeat myself
View attachment 2452480
coz its obvious the only violence that happened was by Ella, according to both testimonies
View attachment 2452481
lmao Tone still doesnt know about it
View attachment 2452482

That’s a lot to digest but one thing had me in stitches - HER ESSAY!!!! 🤣🤣🤣😆 omfg I can’t, she’s hilarious. As if anyone gave a duck 🤣. Delusions of grandeur - check!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So gross that she didn't just help her.

Why did she have to record herself helping and post it publicly? That's so invasive.

Most people have a family WhatsApp group for this kind of stuff. Sad that she has alienated the kids from everyone except her social media followers.
I guess I'm being stupid, but 11 years old have baby teeth to loose?? If not, why is she loosing a tooth? Was it an old post of hers?
---
You have famous cats?
I have the most beautiful cats in America. I tell them everyday so they won't have any self esteem issues. 🤣😻

Alice is still a bleep

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.