Ioan gruffudd & Alice Evans #213 Ex, Drugs and Socks n Trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Troll rhymes with hole 😉
Okay now I feel dumb 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤣
In my defence I have only just woke up, from a tit nights sleep 😬
Who am I kidding, I've always been bad with rhymes 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
I would love to show you all my cats, but it would identify me 😞
Okay now I'm interested 👀
Not because it would identify you, but because its cats 😍
I've been identified, well try to be doxxed on twitter, a sock was using my photo! I should feel privileged, I think it's because I have more hair than mAlice 🤷🏼‍♀️
Inadvertently someone posted my twitter on here, not to doxx me at all, because in the past socks have used other people's photos and we managed to uncover that the sock was lying; and I know they were trying to prove again what the nasty socks were up too and protect that twitter user!
---
Grass and arse rhyme too!
---

Showing off her gorgeous figure and snatched jaw. No need to hide behind scarves!

Really, if one's figure has changed, Malice, one reassesses and dresses to fit and flatter the new figure. Duh. I've been left with an extra abdominal bump between my boobs and my waist thanks to major surgery (the gnarly scar doesn't get seen in public 😉😄) so I now wear high waisted dresses which flow over it rather than skirts/trousers and tops which only accentuate the bump and irritate the scar. A wardrobe revamp but brand new supermarket dresses are pretty, cheap and can be dressed up with quality accessories, though I do buy quality, good condition, classically styled vintage online
This! I've been saying this! Our body's change as we get older, even if we have a very healthy lifestyle, unless you're one of those lucky ones that just have an amazing figure; our bodies change.
Your surgery sounds like it was pretty severe 😕. I hope that apart from leaving the lump, it fixed whatever it was needed for in the first place! I love high waisted dresses/skirts/jeans etc, they hide a multitude of sins! That ans shape wear 👌🏻
---
3.5k a month is more than a few hours helping out. Unless her financial declaration was bullshit!
That's most people's average salary! So how she cannot afford this is beyond me, especially as she put "unemployed" on the same form!
I'm sure that Judge J looked at it and thought WTF! even if they were very young kids, you don't need a nanny if you're not working!! I mean a baby sitter to give you some time off yes, but full time nope! Live in the real world malice! Unless you incredibly rich (your own money, not someone else's!) you simply cannot afford a nanny 🤷🏼‍♀️
And mores to the point don't bloody need one! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Im sorry for your
I behaved awfully badly when my husband left me for another woman, after 23 years. But within 6 months had got myself together and now are decent, if not friends, then at least on talking terms with them both. At the end of it, your own hurt has to go to one side, if not immediately, and not funnelled into your kids 3 years later. I think Ella unfortunately is easily led by her mother. Elsie maybe not so much, following her sister's lead. Must be so painful for Ioan.
I'm sorry for your break up, it must be incredibly hard. I think a lot of people do behave badly after a break up, and that can take many forms. The huge difference here is you noticed it after 6mths and got to grips with the situation, and started to rebuild your life, rather than destroying others 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 18
NL: It's freaking hilarious that she says that while at the same time condemning Ella for SPEAKING OUT about being abused! You couldn't make it up

B defended herself against false allegations, you tiresome bleep.

NL: "She's assuming gender is playing a part" Yet when it comes to girl on girl DOMESTIC VIOLENCE she refuses to believe it happened. WHY?

Shouting DV doesn't make it real.

NL: omg I am blocked from BW now because I think I made a comment that implied she wasn't the Queen of Sheba but I don't think I've ever seen a post where she didn't talk about herself! You're right. Alice was into taking about politics, current affairs.. making dumb Mom jokes!

Alice on twitter was a bore and a liar. So is NL.

NL: Does anybody know why @ioangruffudd was so scared of his then wife writing about her experiences with the rapist Harvey Weinstein? Ad why he tried so hard to prevent her publishing her essay? I do.

Because he knew it was all lies, and mAlice would force him to start lying about it too when she went public?

NL: #BiancaWallace thinks that life is 'fun'. Sure Bianca. Home-wrecking is fun. Destroying the lives of young children is fun. Joining an online hate-group that target's your bf's ex-wife is fun.

I thought the kids were HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ALL THE TIME?? Which is it?

NL: No babe. Bianca embarrasses him. Bianca embarrasses everybody. Bianca is just a huge embarrassment. Can we just move on now? It's cringey to keep talking about it.

Ok does Alice or B have a DVRO requested by Ioan? Help me out here.

NL: OMG GUYS. Watch this clip and focus on IG when BW starts to speak . He is terrified of what she is going to say. It's like he can hardly breathe! Once you notice it you can't not see it

#FreeBabyAngel #Bringhimbacktothegarage

NL: Absolute witches. You think AE's health has not suffer from what he and the mantis have done to her and the kids? witches, I tell you. witches RELATED to Ioan Gruffud and Bianca Wallace.

Another self-diagnosis Alice? You seem to run on hate and jealousy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Alice is such a vile human, it truly amazes me.
What sort of human wakes up at 1.30am to post that. A psychopath is who.

2BEC741A-631F-48B8-94E8-993ECAB833AF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
We got the six needle test on the inside of our lower arm. Mine reacted so strongly that you could quite literally see the six tiny holes for years afterwards so I missed out (yay!) on having the actual jag.

Mind you, I grew up in a TB area abroad (+ UK boarding school) so was no doubt exposed to it. I remember having a chest x-ray as routine and my dad's friend only found out that he had had TB when a routine work medical showed up scars on his lungs - the doctor said that he probably thought it was a bad chest infection/flu at the time.

On topic: everyone who has to deal with Malice needs an anticunt vaccination.
I saw that in DM this morning. Waited until the youngest was 18. He has mummy issues and they always seemed more friends to me. Hopefully he can lead his life they way he wants to. 😉
Love Hugh! And I agree. I hope he can be his true self now. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bianca looks great. It is true that she's lost quite a bit of weight since her relationship with Ioan was revealed.

It could be because of the MS and her strict diet to mitigate its effects, or it could be because of stress from Alice and the whole situation. It could be because of Hollywood beauty standards. It could be something else entirely.

Whatever the reason, Alice is disgusting for making comments about her weight and giving her pathetic, bitter nicknames which reference her weight. Particularly when Alice might be the cause of the weight loss.
Morning all! I’m behind but I just wanted to say hell yeah to this.
When I am under stress it affects my stomach and I can’t eat so obviously I lose weight. I went through something very stressful for a long period a few years ago and I was quite thin. About the same size as B. One “friend” never stopped saying it to me. It really drove me mental and upset me.
Alice - commenting on someone’s weight because they are “too thin” or calling B anorexic is body shaming. It is just as bad as calling someone that is “too big” hateful names.
But you would never do that, would you? Not unless someone deserved it as you have said.
bleeping witch. AE really is the lowest of the low

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I had a full time housekeeper when my kids were small, lots of working ppl do but I also taught them self care habits and they knew how to tidy up after themselves.

But at that age? WTF does she do all day?? Did anyone teach the girls how to keep their spaces clean and tidy, do they have any personal care habits? How can they need a nanny or housekeeper?? 🤯

I just don’t get it. Surely they could share the chores rather than paying someone else. There’s only three of them in the house and no small kids, how much is there to do?l!!? Use a laundry service if they cba with that, It’s beyond ridiculous and such a stupid waste of cash. Cash that would be better spent on a college fund (if either of them ever get to school enough to have a chance of college that is) SMDH. Alice there is absolutely NO EXCUSE, get a job already you lazy mare.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
You know, I get it, not being crazy about Bianca as far as Alice goes. She knows she treated him badly, but he took it. I think for his kids. She got lonley while away, drinking, talking to people on line and got addicted to both. I dont believe he cheated married, but had checked out. Nobody owns anybody and she made mistake of thinking he would take her abuse and stay. For her kids she should accept it. Alot of fathers dont care. Their father loves them or he would have given up and moved elsewhere. I was a child who lived through visitation once a dang year for 2 weeks. Hell to pay when you came back if you had a good time. So, I could never say, and I didnt. Step mom even made me a blue jean skirt like hers. I never told mom, but skirt disappeared. I've said before, till this day, I can't say her name without mom screaming. Her rival has been dead for many years. Died young of cancer. My mom is a narc. You can't change some people. So sad for kids she can't let them love anyone but her. Clipping their wings they need in life to fly and have a beautiful life.
I think a lot about how many, many kids aren’t lucky enough to have two parents that love them. Some have parents that don’t care, abandon them, are incapable of looking after them, or have lost a parent/both parents young. To have two parents that love and are invested in you is such a beautiful privilege not everyone has (not talking tit about solo parents at all with this, there are loads of parents doing a cracking job without a coparent and of course kids borne to solo by choice parents who have wonderful lives).

and Alice is choosing to deny her children their father, out of sheer bitterness, spite and malice. If I can’t have him, nobody can. Cos she has always loved herself more than she loves her children. Your love for your kid should be stronger than your hatred of their other parent. Even worse, the one parent they’re left with is insufficient. Alice is gleefully attempting to destroy their futures and emotional well-being and mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
NL: It's freaking hilarious that she says that while at the same time condemning Ella for SPEAKING OUT about being abused! You couldn't make it up

B defended herself against false allegations, you tiresome bleep.

NL: "She's assuming gender is playing a part" Yet when it comes to girl on girl DOMESTIC VIOLENCE she refuses to believe it happened. WHY?

Shouting DV doesn't make it real.

NL: omg I am blocked from BW now because I think I made a comment that implied she wasn't the Queen of Sheba but I don't think I've ever seen a post where she didn't talk about herself! You're right. Alice was into taking about politics, current affairs.. making dumb Mom jokes!

Alice on twitter was a bore and a liar. So is NL.

NL: Does anybody know why @ioangruffudd was so scared of his then wife writing about her experiences with the rapist Harvey Weinstein? Ad why he tried so hard to prevent her publishing her essay? I do.

Because he knew it was all lies, and mAlice would force him to start lying about it too when she went public?

NL: #BiancaWallace thinks that life is 'fun'. Sure Bianca. Home-wrecking is fun. Destroying the lives of young children is fun. Joining an online hate-group that target's your bf's ex-wife is fun.

I thought the kids were HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ALL THE TIME?? Which is it?

NL: No babe. Bianca embarrasses him. Bianca embarrasses everybody. Bianca is just a huge embarrassment. Can we just move on now? It's cringey to keep talking about it.

Ok does Alice or B have a DVRO requested by Ioan? Help me out here.

NL: OMG GUYS. Watch this clip and focus on IG when BW starts to speak . He is terrified of what she is going to say. It's like he can hardly breathe! Once you notice it you can't not see it

#FreeBabyAngel #Bringhimbacktothegarage

NL: Absolute witches. You think AE's health has not suffer from what he and the mantis have done to her and the kids? witches, I tell you. witches RELATED to Ioan Gruffud and Bianca Wallace.

Another self-diagnosis Alice? You seem to run on hate and jealousy.
Is there any chance that Alice is being particularly pissy because she's had to pay Bianca's legal fees for the fake RO attempt?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Is there any chance that Alice is being particularly pissy because she's had to pay Bianca's legal fees for the fake RO attempt?
One can only wish.
But don't think she could make the $26 stretch that far.
In all seriousness I do believe she would want hauled off to jail instead of paying anything she needs to. Therapy bills included in that btw.

Reactions: 15
I had a full time housekeeper when my kids were small, lots of working ppl do but I also taught them self care habits and they knew how to tidy up after themselves.

But at that age? WTF does she do all day?? Did anyone teach the girls how to keep their spaces clean and tidy, do they have any personal care habits? How can they need a nanny or housekeeper?? 🤯

I just don’t get it. Surely they could share the chores rather than paying someone else. There’s only three of them in the house and no small kids, how much is there to do?l!!? Use a laundry service if they cba with that, It’s beyond ridiculous and such a stupid waste of cash. Cash that would be better spent on a college fund (if either of them ever get to school enough to have a chance of college that is) SMDH. Alice there is absolutely NO EXCUSE, get a job already you lazy mare.
Agree with all of this.

I don’t think much laundry gets done by anyone, Gloria or not, given that the three of them always look so scruffy/poorly put together.

Reactions: 15
Alice doesn't need a reason to be pissy but that said, she is ramping up the bullshit. Can't wait until Dupee starts. :ROFLMAO:

I don't think it's dawned on AE that her lifestyle is unsustainable. I doubt she will pay what she owes and therefore the money will have to be collected by bailiffs (will they accept crappy second hand clothes as payment?) or come out of her spousal support. Wait until the Watts and Epstein credits kick in!

It's September and all IG did workwise was the Comic Con and 2 weeks in BB4 this year. Does AE still believe in the money tree?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.