Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have finished the book about Ioan's mum and Matthew Rhys's mum by now. I can't wait to read it. I wonder why she has not published it? I mean she's not "gagged" about this is she?
In the picturesque village of Llwydcoed, nestled amidst lush valleys and fields of wildflowers, the highlight of every summer was the annual village fete. It was a time when the entire community came together to celebrate their talents, and friendly competitions were held to determine who had the finest vegetables, most exquisite crafts, or the fluffiest pet.

This year, the focus of attention and rivalry fell upon the prized marrows, and the proud contenders were none other than Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys. Both women were passionate gardeners, tending to their plots with dedication and love.

Mrs. Gruffudd had a sprawling garden that seemed to bloom with endless varieties of fruits and vegetables. Her marrow, a giant, green specimen, was lovingly nurtured with whispered words of encouragement and carefully measured doses of organic compost. She believed her gardening techniques were second to none, and her prized marrow was her crowning glory.

On the other side of the village, Mrs. Rhys had a smaller but equally impressive garden. Her marrow, a striking yellow hue, had been carefully cultivated using traditional techniques passed down through generations. Mrs. Rhys believed that it was the heritage and history behind her marrow that made it special.

As the day of the village fete arrived, tension grew between the two gardeners. Each displayed their prized marrow with pride, standing tall in the center of the competition tent. The villagers gathered around, and the judges, respected members of the gardening community, scrutinized the marrows.

Mrs. Gruffudd couldn't contain her excitement, and Mrs. Rhys was equally eager. When the results were finally announced, it was a moment of high drama. The judge cleared his throat and declared, "The winner of the Best Marrow in Show is... Mrs. Rhys!"

A gasp rippled through the crowd, and Mrs. Gruffudd's face turned crimson with disbelief. She had been sure that her marrow was the finest. Her friends tried to console her, but she couldn't hide her disappointment.

As Mrs. Rhys received her ribbon and accolades, she exchanged a victorious glance with her son Matthew, who had been rooting for her all along. The rivalry had been fierce, but it had brought mother and son closer together.

In the days that followed, Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys exchanged polite but frosty greetings in Llwydcoed. It seemed the feud over the marrow was far from over. However, as the seasons changed and the village fete of the following year approached, both women found themselves eager to outdo each other once again.

The rivalry between Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys became the stuff of village legend, and year after year, their marrows continued to vie for the title of the Best Marrow in Show. But beneath the rivalry, a deep friendship and mutual respect developed between them, proving that even the most competitive of circumstances can sometimes sow the seeds of lasting bonds in a close-knit village like Llwydcoed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I mean she does have a point. Rhys did stay away from lunatics. Ioan didnt for 20 years.

View attachment 2440636
and you know this how?
View attachment 2440637
so Ioan prefers his kids over Bianca? that's some own goal right here
View attachment 2440638
obsessed with Ioan's mom - check
View attachment 2440639
Disgusting.

also the 5k/month PR lady is a Alice lie she pushed before. Ioan does way too little PR for this to be true and its also nowhere declared
View attachment 2440640
Ioan's performance was fine. the script npt so much
MR response: "Damn, I said her name three times and did throw the salt over my left shoulder. No. wait or was it supposed to be over the right shoulder"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In the picturesque village of Llwydcoed, nestled amidst lush valleys and fields of wildflowers, the highlight of every summer was the annual village fete. It was a time when the entire community came together to celebrate their talents, and friendly competitions were held to determine who had the finest vegetables, most exquisite crafts, or the fluffiest pet.

This year, the focus of attention and rivalry fell upon the prized marrows, and the proud contenders were none other than Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys. Both women were passionate gardeners, tending to their plots with dedication and love.

Mrs. Gruffudd had a sprawling garden that seemed to bloom with endless varieties of fruits and vegetables. Her marrow, a giant, green specimen, was lovingly nurtured with whispered words of encouragement and carefully measured doses of organic compost. She believed her gardening techniques were second to none, and her prized marrow was her crowning glory.

On the other side of the village, Mrs. Rhys had a smaller but equally impressive garden. Her marrow, a striking yellow hue, had been carefully cultivated using traditional techniques passed down through generations. Mrs. Rhys believed that it was the heritage and history behind her marrow that made it special.

As the day of the village fete arrived, tension grew between the two gardeners. Each displayed their prized marrow with pride, standing tall in the center of the competition tent. The villagers gathered around, and the judges, respected members of the gardening community, scrutinized the marrows.

Mrs. Gruffudd couldn't contain her excitement, and Mrs. Rhys was equally eager. When the results were finally announced, it was a moment of high drama. The judge cleared his throat and declared, "The winner of the Best Marrow in Show is... Mrs. Rhys!"

A gasp rippled through the crowd, and Mrs. Gruffudd's face turned crimson with disbelief. She had been sure that her marrow was the finest. Her friends tried to console her, but she couldn't hide her disappointment.

As Mrs. Rhys received her ribbon and accolades, she exchanged a victorious glance with her son Matthew, who had been rooting for her all along. The rivalry had been fierce, but it had brought mother and son closer together.

In the days that followed, Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys exchanged polite but frosty greetings in Llwydcoed. It seemed the feud over the marrow was far from over. However, as the seasons changed and the village fete of the following year approached, both women found themselves eager to outdo each other once again.

The rivalry between Mrs. Gruffudd and Mrs. Rhys became the stuff of village legend, and year after year, their marrows continued to vie for the title of the Best Marrow in Show. But beneath the rivalry, a deep friendship and mutual respect developed between them, proving that even the most competitive of circumstances can sometimes sow the seeds of lasting bonds in a close-knit village like Llwydcoed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
yes

Remember all the texts she posted of Ioan when Loopy and her other lunatics how this proves everything when that just showed him to be nice and reasonable

Remember how Loopy was banging on how Ioans financials were damning. then they dropped and they were damning...against Alice

Or the video she posted on IG of Ella acting out in 2021 in Ioan's apartment which again showed Ioan very calm & reasonable, Alice manipulative & Ella disturbed

The highlight was the RO request which again portrayed (in Ella's OWN declaration) the kids as completely unhinged, Ella specifically as a full blown abuser, Alice as meddling with things, while the worst Ioan was accused of was calling out said behavior.

Alice has no idea how outside of lunatic world normal people think and this is really her biggest weakness, specially because she only accepts advice of people wired as her
Yes mAlice and the invisibly cloaked evidence that she is going to present in court ... only she never does and by now only the Guardian of the tapes and the gullible followers actually believe it. She is the little girl who cried wolf too many times

I have no clue about mAlice and the socks constantly picking apart the events of their separation in 2021. Who even cares anymore? They separated formally when he moved out almost 3 years ago, Ioan has been living with Bianca for almost 2 years. They have been divorced for several months ... but she can't let it go.

Reactions: 24
Are you trying to infer that Tone isn't "street" and down with the kids?
You do know that he's the head of the Brizzle Massive? (Members, T. Evans, A. Evans)
You should watch your back, bad-mouthing the Massive might lead to all sorts of repercussions. They might mention you in tweet which will be seen by tens of followers* 😱😱😱
*Or less...
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Me right now getting read for the Brizzle Massive
Ya feel me bro 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am watching “I am a stalker” on Netflix. These people just can’t let go of a relationship, they remind me so much of mAlice. One of the key issues for the first stalker was obsessive persistence. Ie mAlice with her SM. mAlice is like a SM stalker.

Reactions: 26

King Seven strikes again 👌🏻
You have such a talent, I'm a little jealous, but mainly in awe!
A marrow though 🤣🤣
---
I am watching “I am a stalker” on Netflix. These people just can’t let go of a relationship, they remind me so much of mAlice. One of the key issues for the first stalker was obsessive persistence. Ie mAlice with her SM. mAlice is like a SM stalker.
Runs to Netflix and puts this on my watch list, thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

This needs to not be behind a spoiler, because I almost missed it!

Reactions: 9
I actually really like this one. Are you sure thus is an Alice purchase 🤔 😅. More expensive than previous items. Late birthday present for big E, or a lovebomb/bribe post re unification therapy/row?
I think it's for Ella. mAlice would need a large size. I think it's too old looking for Ella. 14 yos don't wear this kind of thing. More controlling behaviour from AE if you ask me.

Ella demand money to buy your own clothes from Mommie Dearest! Or hack her Ebay account (it's allowable in this situation)
---
She must have finished the book about Ioan's mum and Matthew Rhys's mum by now. I can't wait to read it. I wonder why she has not published it? I mean she's not "gagged" about this is she?
Yes. All she needs to do now is set up a book signing in Aberdare community sports hall. Just give me the date Alice and I will be there!

Ma Gruff and Ma Rhys will be staging a protest outside so I think it will make the DM!! In fact, I think they might become friends due to their shared disgust at Alice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

I love this, can’t wait for chapter two 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Brilliant 👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 7
NL: It was probably an idea. He got his PR to do a favor and get a piece put in Deadline. Doubt there was ever a script.

Unlike you, you lazy lying tosser, if BW says she wrote a script, I believe her. I suppose Jimmy Gadd was paid to be part of the lie too?? I really hope AROS is made. AE will go green LOL

NL: Ah but he wouldn't let his wife be the wage earner. it had to be him. And now of course he is saying that she CHOSE to be the SAHM and therefore should get herself a regular job in a bar in order to support his children. He's a MESS

Well nothing is stopping you now right? And 3 days work a year is not enough, fatass!

PS: I am worried about AE's 2 bfs. Are they really wining and dining their Queen as she seems to have a lot of time to spend on SM??! Or do they all just stay in and order Panda Express?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Alice’s priorities are so out of whack. Instead of looking for ugly clothes on eBay, she could be out thrifting and finding items she could sell on.. kind of like what she did with the bags but less Blue Peter / art attack style..
Instead of making sock accounts mocking someone for doing an ultramarathon for charity, she could be out setting fitness goals for herself and maybe working towards doing something that isn’t 100% self serving like a charity run / walk. The crazy thing is, she wants people to think she’s the good guy and is counting on them not connecting the dots. The dots connect themselves at this point, dear.

Also, I used to think Tony was Alice, but I think we’ve just been uhhhhmm…gifted… with two thick as mince, equally vile and bitter siblings with the same personality issues. I’ve said it many times, I have BPD and like RTP, I think Alice has it intermingled with some other things. She won’t get help, it’s totally pointless even writing out scenarios in which she could be a better person and have a better life, lol (and yet here I am, offering lifestyle advice 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just looking at the Ella tribute on her Insta, I think it's weird that she picked some very young photos and an early video of her. She posted some videos of Ella singing nicely more recently (not that the young Ella isn't cute but she has improved a lot since then) so why not post one of those??

Instead we get nappy/diaper photos of a 14 yo. If it was me, I wouldn't like it. I would want a more recent photo and a recent video too if I am going to be on public display. It's like creepy narc mom wants Ella to be a small child forever. All the better to control her.. :sick:

Reactions: 14
Just looking at the Ella tribute on her Insta, I think it's weird that she picked some very young photos and an early video of her. She posted some videos of Ella singing nicely more recently (not that the young Ella isn't cute but she has improved a lot since then) so why not post one of those??

Instead we get nappy/diaper photos of a 14 yo. If it was me, I wouldn't like it. I would want a more recent photo and a recent video too if I am going to be on public display. It's like creepy narc mom wants Ella to be a small child forever. All the better to control her.. :sick:
I’d be mortified if my mother shared those photos. She’s a cute kid but even then her mums taste in kids clothes & hair cuts was questionable.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.