Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically, anything from 1 Jan 2020 means duck all. Sorry Alice. You were separated. And in terms of how bad the marriage was, well there was Ioan saying the past 4 years had been hard. And there was you on Twitter calling him a pussy and basically saying he was not happy with you and that you were fighting more than you ever had. In your own words you did not want a husband who was such a pussy he could not support you - that is on Twitter. Follow this up with Ioan's evidence of your own emails, sms messages & OFW texts, BEFORE the time frame BW came in the picture - well, it's clear. Alice how can you justify your lies? And before you and your Monkeys say it was unfair he provided private messages for the RO, Alice, you said you were happy for ALL messages to be provided to the media. Alice I thought you never lied. So were you honest for him to provide all messages or were you not? You can't be someone WHO NEVER LIES but then says - actually forget what I said, I am saying something different now (eg how he should be ashamed of posting the messages). Honestly Alice - really :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 59
And all this time I’ve made it a point not to get wee on my knickers. 🧐
---

I’ve heard from elders in the pre-AC days that people, when it was hot at bedtime, would get their top sheets wet, then sleep naked under them with a fan blowing over them. Don’t know if it really works or not, but it seems to adhere to principles of evaporative cooling and at least the boys might think it was an adventure. Sorry for the whole family - the heat seems relentless.
---

Seems to me that mAlice would not have taken the news of another relationship well regardless of how it was delivered or, for that matter, when it started. There are more current and pressing issues and, as has been noted by others here often, nobody cares. Can we move on?
I don't know. Can you move on? I don't relentlessly carry on about it. What if he was having sex with half of Australia? Nobody cares, you are right there ...because she's a witch! She didn't even want him sitting on bed he was paying for. She can lie in it now. If my post bother you ignore me. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope that Malice has some love for her daughter and will refrain from releasing a video that will expose her to her whole school and beyond.
Didn't it get uploaded to discord? I know practically nothing about how it works, but I thought Ella was face-timing a friend who was livestreaming it onto their discord group, or maybe Ella was beaming it in directly. God only knows how many people have seen that video, or whether it's parked online somewhere.

Reactions: 9
I don't know. Can you move on? I don't relentlessly carry on about it. What if he was having sex with half of Australia? Nobody cares, you are right there ...because she's a witch! She didn't even want him sitting on bed he was paying for. She can lie in it now. If my post bother you ignore me. 😁
So sorry if I phrased things badly - I’m a fan of yours. “Can you move on?” was intended for Alice and her real or imaginary friends, not you. Clumsily phrased by me. Please, carry on and accept my apologies!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So sorry if I phrased things badly - I’m a fan of yours. “Can you move on?” was intended for Alice and her real or imaginary friends, not you. Clumsily phrased by me. Please, carry on and accept my apologies!
I don't have fans. I don't believe you, but it is what it is. Carry on...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Looks a lot like we’ve reached the point we can take weeks away and little of interest happens. The FMs are reduced to regurgitating old tattle posts. I guess there’s nothing left to say.

Reactions: 38
Can’t post the TikTok link but PR Molly McPherson has commented on the Jonas/Turner divorce PR mess and it made me think of Alice and Ioan. How Alice is so loud about everything- and seemingly continues her narrative through these sock accounts- and Ioan is relatively quiet about it all.

‘I suspect the person in that union who caused more of the problems will likely be the person who we will see pop up in the press, in paparazzi photographs and other sourced stories,” she says.

“Sophie Turner’s silence is all she needs to win this war of public opinion over this divorce. There is strength in silence because there is truth in silence. And I believe that’s what Sophie Turner is sharing with her fans in a very subtle way,”

I found a link from twitter to an article but Molly’s video on TikTok is worth a watch: https://www.today.com/popculture/sophie-turner-joe-jonas-divorce-narrative-rcna104081
And like with Alice, most of the claims Joe...sorry his 'sources' have put out have been debunked as BS. Sophie has done interviews for years about preferring to stay home while Joe is the one who parties it up everywhere. He has also done the obligatory pic of him out and about with the kids (something I can't remember him doing before) while getting huge from his brothers on stage and being told he is so brave for dealing with this the way he has. :rolleyes:

It's Ioan/Alice all over again even down to some of his fans saying online there is tons of evidence against Sophie and it will eventually be revealed to show Joe was in the right all along. The only difference this go-round is it has taken less time for people to see through his bullshit and realise he is lying than it did with Alice.

Reactions: 20
yes, you absolutely cant reach that conclusion by just seeing how she behaves
Screenshot_20230910_065103_X.jpg

This is incorrect
Screenshot_20230910_065140_X.jpg

on midnight European time (so 9 hours before reveal) I had noticed the following (it may been even earlier, I wasnt checking his account regulary at the time)
2023-09-10_06_56_33-29_Ioan_Gruffudd_and_Alice_Evans_2_From_the_frying_pan_into_the_fire_dont_r.png

hardly 5 mins. you also dont get notifications for accepting (in this case auto accepting) requests I think
And like with Alice, most of the claims Joe...sorry his 'sources' have put out have been debunked as BS. Sophie has done interviews for years about preferring to stay home while Joe is the one who parties it up everywhere. He has also done the obligatory pic of him out and about with the kids (something I can't remember him doing before) while getting huge from his brothers on stage and being told he is so brave for dealing with this the way he has. :rolleyes:

It's Ioan/Alice all over again even down to some of his fans saying online there is tons of evidence against Sophie and it will eventually be revealed to show Joe was in the right all along. The only difference this go-round is it has taken less time for people to see through his bullshit and realise he is lying than it did with Alice.
that's because he is a man. if "sources close to the couple" would say negative stuff about Joe it would be lapped up (has been in every celeb divorce). Just like it was in Ioan/Alice.

Also, at least it's not a personal fight on twitter. There is a huge difference for kids to read stuff some evil people on TMZ "made up" about your parents vs your parents bad mouthing each other. I realize that their kids are too young to read any of this anyway, but it's very crucial for them in the future. In that aspect the massive overreaction on SM - with people equaling Joe to a criminal and attributing all allegation as from coming from him - is not helping.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
How long until Alice posts locking onto the Sophie/Joe story in support of Sophie, making claims that “Joe is trying to take Sophie’s baybeez just like Ioan is trying to take my baybeeeeez!!” because she’ll believe that her and Sophie are in the exact same position being an isolated Brit in the US 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Cannot believe Loopy cannot see the irony of calling other people Stans with Alice as their pet celebrity.

AA8FA4A6-2352-4667-BD0B-04E685F18F16.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Well I've just updated the list of lies in the wiki to add more proof to show Alice was/is lying:

Alice claimed she found out about Ioan's relationship with Bianca due to his posting a photo of the two of them with the caption "Thank you for making me smile" to his Instagram. She also implied Ioan wanted to deliberately hurt her by making her find out this way, and that he added her on back on Instagram just before he posted the photo.
However, Alice actually found out about Bianca by reading Tattle, and then phoned Ioan from his daughter's phone and said "Bianca Wallace" to him. Ioan and Bianca were then forced to reveal their relationship on Instagram before Alice did.
Here is a screenshot from Ioan's restraining order application, which shows that Alice found out about Bianca before Ioan posted the photo of him and Bianca to his Instagram profile.
Here is Alice's statement to the court where she admits she called Ioan and said Bianca's name, which occurred before Ioan posted his photo to Instagram.
Here is Welp's post showing proof that Alice was lying.
Thank you for this. She’s ramping back up the false narrative that she was “blindsided”. We all need a reminder of the truth front and centre.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ok 5 threads behind. Is it worth reading them? I lurked last week and saw Alun G’s fundraiser - I donated our customary $26 .. now need to catch up and see if he nailed it! What a challenge! I just signed up for an ultra marathon and am already feeling the nerves. That Welsh race looks soooo tough 😱
On topic, is Alice still seeing you next Tuesday?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The comments on the bottom of the Peckerwood Manor on Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner’s divorce, 07 September post, reference Alice and they are comedy gold. Head over for the snork. (There are also nightly Bendy Boyz posts which are…enjoyable to watch. Or maybe that’s just me.)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And all this time I’ve made it a point not to get wee on my knickers. 🧐
---

I’ve heard from elders in the pre-AC days that people, when it was hot at bedtime, would get their top sheets wet, then sleep naked under them with a fan blowing over them. Don’t know if it really works or not, but it seems to adhere to principles of evaporative cooling and at least the boys might think it was an adventure. Sorry for the whole family - the heat seems relentless.
---

Seems to me that mAlice would not have taken the news of another relationship well regardless of how it was delivered or, for that matter, when it started. There are more current and pressing issues and, as has been noted by others here often, nobody cares. Can we move on?
I live in a hot country. We are all breathing a sigh of relief that the temps have dropped to high 20s and low 30s this week. I'm wearing a jumper, jeans and socks right now and it is 24degrees. You acclimatise!

Warm not cold water for showers and bath, as the body generates MORE heat after a cold shower trying to warm your core again.

Spray bottle full of water by the bed, and spray sheets and pj's regularly during the night to keep cool. Plus hands and feet.

Yes, wear something in bed as keeping that damp too will give you twice the evaporation cooling effect. The fabric wicks the heat from your body.

I don't have AC or a fan and have survived 2+ months of high 30s and 40s like this. It can be done!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.