Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The confidence that the Alice sock has about the RO being over in 2 years. Do they not realise that Ioan is more than likely to present more evidence at some point to have it extended?

Reactions: 43
Time for the pettiness in me to come out.

In the Gofundme for Alice and the Just giving for Alun

Alice made $5,524 Alun made the equivalent of $6,872. Alice made 22% of her total wanted Alun made 1103% of his. Alice had 112 people donate Alun had 248 people.

so for the socks saying that everybody loves Alice and everybody hates the Gruffudd’s they should really look at the figures. It’s obvious which one people supported more.

Yes, I am that petty!

• Heart
Reactions: 70
The confidence that the Alice sock has about the RO being over in 2 years. Do they not realise that Ioan is more than likely to present more evidence at some point to have it extended?
Pretty delusional, isn't it? She literally defamed Bianca in one of her latest instagram posts and she thinks they will just let the RO run out? Plus she's got her whole charade of socks that (thankfully) continue to go down the drain. I hope I&B get a permanent RO someday, if that's possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
sooo...why is Alice not calling her mate Lorraine to do a interview?

the truth is you can get injunctions in other countries if it matches the law. and iirc the British anti-harassement are harsher than in Cali. So it shouldnt be difficult.

As for lifetime ROs: they are more common than she thinks. Most people dont sit out the whole 1-5 years of the initial judgement because they reach some settlement with the victim after stopping with the abuse (in fact most manage this already during the TRO)...those who dont like Alice are a shoe-in for another 5 years extension at the very least
1000015977.jpg

Time for the pettiness in me to come out.

In the Gofundme for Alice and the Just giving for Alun

Alice made $5,524 Alun made the equivalent of $6,872. Alice made 22% of her total wanted Alun made 1103% of his. Alice had 112 people donate Alun had 248 people.

so for the socks saying that everybody loves Alice and everybody hates the Gruffudd’s they should really look at the figures. It’s obvious which one people supported more.

Yes, I am that petty!
also of Alice's amount 2k were by 2 donors, which just really proves the point: She has very few supporters but those are groupie level obsession

though in a way it's sad that people feel they should donate 1k to an court certified abuser that affords her luxuries from it instead of a good cause, but thankfully most of humanity is sensible

Reactions: 33
NL is back and quoting Loopy. Water finds it's own level.

nl on loopy.png

---
it's sad that people feel they should donate 1k to an court certified abuser that affords her luxuries from it instead of a good cause
I have a feeling one or both of those donations was AE donating to herself. She wanted us to think she had a mystery benefactor/bf.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I have a feeling one or both of those donation was AE donating to herself. She wanted us to think she had a mystery benefactor/bf.
[/QUOTE]

I was going to say the same. At least one of those donations is her (the other could be Poundland bond stumping up some money). She wanted everyone (especially Yo and B) to believe she had support.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
That’s now. 14 years ago prices were much much lower for new items. I received a jumbo flap as an anniversary gift 15 years ago and it was about $1900. Today that bag is about $13k. If she sold on consignment they take anywhere from 30-60 percent. And I’m betting the clothes were in terrible condition. Also don’t recall seeing her photographed in Chanel clothes though she’s been pictured in their slingbacks. My guess is she did not have five boxes of anything salable. She loves to be dramatic. She probably sold a couple of things, in which case $1k would not be off base after commission.
Her levitating blue ankle boots ought to bring a pretty penny.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have a feeling one or both of those donation was AE donating to herself. She wanted us to think she had a mystery benefactor/bf.
I was going to say the same. At least one of those donations is her (the other could be Poundland bond stumping up some money). She wanted everyone (especially Yo and B) to believe she had support.
[/QUOTE]
I’ve always thought those bigger donations were Alice herself. It’s not the fm’s. They’re struggling as it is, they’ve said as much on Twitter. Couple of court appearances for debt too by the looks of things.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So Al thinks she'll dump her kids just to come over to the UK to get around her lifetime restraining order? Well, dang, I dare you Al :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Al thinks she'll dump her kids just to come over to the UK to get around her lifetime restraining order? Well, dang, I dare you Al :sneaky:
Except for Tony, do any of her FMs live there? Maybe she can sponge off them for a while. No sane producer/studio over there is gonna hire her either tho.

Reactions: 11
Man, sometimes I think if the absolute strength of Ioan to walk away and be so steadfast in his decision. Seeing her mauling him in those pics hurts my stomach. The way she thought she controlled everything he did: What he wore, how he parented, who he talked to, my God! She still is in disbelief that he left! it's like "oh, geez, tsk, tsk, stop this right now and get back here! I was only joking! C'moooon, you are embarrassing me, now!" And when there was no response, we see what he had to deal with for years. The REAL Alice. Like a horror movie. Hi Alice, he's NOT COMING BACK, you stupid, bleeping cow! Because of YOU! YOU! YOU! Doesn't that feed your narc brain? Thank God for Bianca, a beautiful, soft place for him to land. The relationship is equal. He is strong and smart and kind. And, classy. Yes, classy.He has kept his head high and is loving his life. He's not reading her tweets, looking at her IG, nothing! MOO (@Mad Betty, i still laugh about the time when we all thought MOO meant you were indirectly calling Alice a cow🤣🤣🤣) I just worry about those two girls. I hope they are removed ASAP). I know this has alllll been said by y'all, but I needed to vent.
P.s. My sister's husband left 3 years ago and started a new life, with a new woman (all good, he's an awesome guy, she's Alice all over). Yesterday, she said to me: " when he comes back, he's going to have to do a lot of work to repair the damage he did" WTF!!! I don't understand!! I just sat there like a dope going uh huhhh, but...uh, he...?? I can't tell her what the truth is because she warps everything and starts spouting biblical stuff at me. I only hang around because I love my nephews.

Here is a pic of my burb I adopted on behalf of tattle. Names, anyone? Nothing Alice related, please. It's already been through hell.
20230910_140317.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Alice's judgement is so skewed though...she probably thinks it does show him being abusive (saying thank you is abusive remember).
yes

Remember all the texts she posted of Ioan when Loopy and her other lunatics how this proves everything when that just showed him to be nice and reasonable

Remember how Loopy was banging on how Ioans financials were damning. then they dropped and they were damning...against Alice

Or the video she posted on IG of Ella acting out in 2021 in Ioan's apartment which again showed Ioan very calm & reasonable, Alice manipulative & Ella disturbed

The highlight was the RO request which again portrayed (in Ella's OWN declaration) the kids as completely unhinged, Ella specifically as a full blown abuser, Alice as meddling with things, while the worst Ioan was accused of was calling out said behavior.

Alice has no idea how outside of lunatic world normal people think and this is really her biggest weakness, specially because she only accepts advice of people wired as her

Reactions: 42
At this time, could she take the kids out of the US or would she be flagged at the airport? Just wondering if she is thinking about going back home?

Reactions: 4
At this time, could she take the kids out of the US or would she be flagged at the airport? Just wondering if she is thinking about going back home?
I honestly don't know if she's considered a flight risk. She seems far too lazy to actually go through with it but you can never be sure with her, ey.

• Haha
If she takes them out of the country without Yo's explicit consent, it can be considered child abduction. She'd be stupid af to do that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.