Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He had already left her. Who cares if there was an affair? He had already filed for a divorce, the marriage was over long before he left. Alice, you need to start the next chapter of your life. By the way, Alice would make a sorry detective.

View attachment 2436172
View attachment 2436174
There is no way this isn’t Alice. No other human being could possibly be so invested and use such telling language. She wants an excuse for being a tit mother the past few years, that’s why we’re back to “he made me crazy”. It’s like a merry go round. No mAlice. You are responsible for your behaviour. You don’t get to PA your kids and deprive them of a father and a family and get away with it. There’s no excuses.

Reactions: 49
A Ray of hope...

Alice is all out of ideas. She's stuck now for weeks with pop up socks regurgitating ideas from years ago (Ioan cheated, Bianca is a horrible person, men should pay their ex wives' bills, if I wasn't gagged I could say nasty things under my real name instead of having to use this sock ) that are irrelevant to the key issues at hand: legal rulings on custody and financial settlement.

She knows Twitter posts won't influence the GAL, custody evaluator or judge.

It's just that she's got nothing. The harassment campaign didn't work, the Backgrid shots didn't work, the false assault scam didn't work, the delay in filings didn't work, the plans to get a rich boyfriend didn't work, inventing a rich boyfriend didn't work, the claims of illness didn't work, the indoctrination of the children didn't stop an investigation: in fact it caused the judge to raise the issue of her manipulating children and appoint an evaluator skilled in such issues.

Alice has nothing new. I suspect even she will get bored. It's boring for narcissists when they can't get an emotional reaction and the system depersonalises their attempts at control.

Alice may see that a new cause or mission is more gratifying...the socks stink and yet she's all put of ideas...if she was working on any she wouldn't gave all this time for social stalking.

I predict a new project and a new victim...I don't think even Alice is having fun anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
And Alice, none of us Sea Hags are in any way associated with your ex-husband and his new partner. You know it. We all know it.

1694333603460.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
the "he left them" bs again
View attachment 2436378
but none of them corrects any lies, they try to disprove completely proven things
View attachment 2436380
If I had the choice between Loopy and the besties I would reconsider my life choices.

PS: Loopy, Narcs actually dont like people to have therapy because it may make them lose control over them (who does this reminds us of?). Ioan proposed therapy when Deb & Lin were already on his side. Try again, wanker.
View attachment 2436381
therapy btw is amazing - when I was 14 I started crying at a routine check with my GP. The nurse immediately left the room and I opened up to him about my issues with my parent's miserable marriage. He immediately ordered me to see a therapist for 2 years (think 80 therapy hours - all paid by insurance) and while the therapist was a weird old man (yes, I didnt like going there) it did helped me to no longer be strongly affected by my parents fights (like Alice they also tried to make me side with either of them and badmouth the other in the process)

As far as I can gather Elsie also sees the benefits.
View attachment 2436382
except of MS she is describing Alice
View attachment 2436394
I screenshot sometimes after 5 seconds, thats what you do if you want to keep receipts.

What is your alternate explanation? Alice was hacked? deflect deflect deflect

PS: Bianca didnt give this screenshot to tattle. Ioan gave it to the Superior Court of Los Angeles. But I get thats a bit too high for them
View attachment 2436404
Loopy: I have never said anything nasty

Also Loopy: using slurs on a disabled woman
View attachment 2436409
Actually Alice turned on them because they started to use their brain and question her story, mainly thanks to the TRO. the switch was very obvious at that point (I recall us even pointing it out), even if they were still supporting her for a few months until Alice discarded them in the typical narc manner
View attachment 2436420
I can guarantee you this is not Tone's writing. It's crazy how much they pray for him to leave her.

PS to the Alice minion here: I guess it's alien to people that support Alice to be supportive of your partner's family. No wonder that Ioan looks so happy. He finally can freely love his family again, not having to write nasty emails to his own mother because his wife is insecure.
View attachment 2436418
Christ on a bike she is projecting so hard. Something has rattled her. Buckle up tattlers, if mAlice is rattled it’s because something has come round to smack her in the gob at last. She’s in the final stages of FAFO and I am so here for it.
---
So todays topic is the video from the "incident" at I&Bs apartment. If it were to be leaked, then we all know who's behind it (Alice). The only person that should be scared if this video gets leaked is Ella. She was behaving like an obnoxious teenager, tried to vandalize the apartment and even showed some violent/abusive behaviour towards her own father. It's a good thing the other people that were present at that time stayed calm and didn't give in to her provocations. Just imagine the humiliation for that poor girl. Once that video is out, there's no way back. All of her classmates, teachers and future employers are gonna see that. That would be incredibly embarrassing.
The qualified and immensely experienced psychiatrist present had deep concerns about her conduct. So much so he wrote to her existing psychiatrist to raise his concerns. How that child has been allowed to be home schooled is beyond me, it’s clearly unhealthy for her. Fingers crossed for a speedy ramp up in proceedings.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I've been thinking about the tapes (the famous guardians of the tapes etc) she has been threatening to expose taped conversations since the beginning and nothing has materialized (even the 24g of coke she said she had on tape and then said maybe she didn't tape THAT conversation - lol - because it never happened!)

How is it that he was able to put in transcripts of the "be a mother" tape and the other transcript into evidence in his filings? How was that admissible if she didn't consent to being filmed? If I'm not mistaken this isn't this why she won't be able to use all her secret recordings - because you can't covertly record in California?

Reactions: 9
I've been thinking about the tapes (the famous guardians of the tapes etc) she has been threatening to expose taped conversations since the beginning and nothing has materialized (even the 24g of coke she said she had on tape and then said maybe she didn't tape THAT conversation - lol - because it never happened!)

How is it that he was able to put in transcripts of the "be a mother" tape and the other transcript into evidence in his filings? How was that admissible if she didn't consent to being filmed? If I'm not mistaken this isn't this why she won't be able to use all her secret recordings - because you can't covertly record in California?
I suspect the recording shows that it was very openly recorded, thus implying consent. Alternatively, Alice's emotional abuse is sufficient for the DV rule (I mean child wellbeing does overwrite a lot, and when the reports from mother and coerced kids are that all is great while this shows it isnt it is hard to overlook), which would imply that whatever Alice wants to bring forward is pure dogshit.

I can also imagine that Ioan's videos are actually not admissable. I dont think the clerk checks that when submitting files, the other side has to object to it at the hearing or formally if they deem it unadmissable I think. But I'm not sure

Reactions: 14
Or maybe Bianca just cleaned up her IG of her ex husband?? After she called time on her abusive marriage??
When I split with my ex narc (I also had a horrible one before him too) I removed all traces of him from my insta and Facebook, I think most people do! In fact the only ex I have on my Facebook (photos) was because we were together for a long time and the split wasn't horrible, we just fell out of love. He recently got engaged and I'm super happy for him, we don't speak anymore, buy still have mutual friends and if we were to cross paths, I'd congratulate them. malice only keeps photos of Ioan on her insta, because she still believes he's "hers" 🙄. I think it's one of the first things people do, who wants a reminder of an ex, if the breakup was hard in any form 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also, they may well have met each other in 2019, was Harrow filming then? and if so, Ioan knowing full well what mAlice is like, knew she was going to try and spin "he cheated" (at this point I don't care if he did, and I'm very much against cheating,). I think it's more likely down to Bs ex, as you pointed out - she might not have wanted him to know where she was, seeing as he was an abusive hole too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Judgement Day is upon you, Alice. I just hope Trader Joe's gave you a good price on the boxed wine!

Reactions: 9
Alice has nothing new. I suspect even she will get bored.
I wish this was true but AE has already promised she won't stop and this I believe. The narc injury is still a volcano erupting and is never dormant for long. I notice that whenever there are pics or even worse a video of I and B together the batshit goes to 11. The S4C video set off even more obsessive rumination about when I and B started 'cheating' and B is evil blah blah blah. I wonder what will happen if there is some real news ie an engagement or pregnancy! There will be AE socks posting 100 tweets a day of tit if that happens.

Also this BS post on why AE won't sell her jewellery. She was advised to keep it - but the value of it should have been listed in her financials?? amirite? I need cash NOW - it's like she never heard of eBay! LOL She also pretends that she pays her lawyers more LOLs

AE can't sell jewellery.png

Reactions: 21
When I split with my ex narc (I also had a horrible one before him too) I removed all traces of him from my insta and Facebook, I think most people do! In fact the only ex I have on my Facebook (photos) was because we were together for a long time and the split wasn't horrible, we just fell out of love. He recently got engaged and I'm super happy for him, we don't speak anymore, buy still have mutual friends and if we were to cross paths, I'd congratulate them. malice only keeps photos of Ioan on her insta, because she still believes he's "hers" 🙄. I think it's one of the first things people do, who wants a reminder of an ex, if the breakup was hard in any form 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also, they may well have met each other in 2019, was Harrow filming then? and if so, Ioan knowing full well what mAlice is like, knew she was going to try and spin "he cheated" (at this point I don't care if he did, and I'm very much against cheating,). I think it's more likely down to Bs ex, as you pointed out - she might not have wanted him to know where she was, seeing as he was an abusive hole too.
I too am against cheating. Except on those who prove later on that they deserved it. Alice has gone above and beyond in proving that she absolutely deserves it as she herself is a cheater.

Reactions: 7
I think Alice's angle at the moment (obsessing about when the "affair" started) is because B is clearly very close to Ioan's parents and family and she wants to wreck that (them being devout Christians and all).

Reactions: 32
yes, you absolutely cant reach that conclusion by just seeing how she behaves
View attachment 2438390
This is incorrect
View attachment 2438391
on midnight European time (so 9 hours before reveal) I had noticed the following (it may been even earlier, I wasnt checking his account regulary at the time)
View attachment 2438395
hardly 5 mins. you also dont get notifications for accepting (in this case auto accepting) requests I think

that's because he is a man. if "sources close to the couple" would say negative stuff about Joe it would be lapped up (has been in every celeb divorce). Just like it was in Ioan/Alice.

Also, at least it's not a personal fight on twitter. There is a huge difference for kids to read stuff some evil people on TMZ "made up" about your parents vs your parents bad mouthing each other. I realize that their kids are too young to read any of this anyway, but it's very crucial for them in the future. In that aspect the massive overreaction on SM - with people equaling Joe to a criminal and attributing all allegation as from coming from him - is not helping.
She actually said on the Lorraine interview, that she had a notification saying Ioan had unblocked her - her words (so duck you, new lips!) You do not get a notification for that, everyone one knows this. Also my friend and I put it to the test, nothing to do with mAlice btw.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Isn't this admitting Alice is behind the socking? "When you have been wronged like they have" they will never stop??
Yes it's an admission too - "had lies spread about you". Shouldn't it have been them? She's not really trying to hide it is she?

It also shows what a charmed life AE has had. The worst 'wrong' done to her was an abused husband finally leaving after 20 long years.

PS I'm not sure if it's even worth it for Kiley to report the socks to Police even after the custody battle. They have no reach and even we are bored by them.
---
I think Alice's angle at the moment (obsessing about when the "affair" started) is because B is clearly very close to Ioan's parents and family and she wants to wreck that (them being devout Christians and all).
But the socks have no reach. I don't think Pa and Ma Gruff are following AE's sock game. It's more narc rage about the fact that B hasn't run for the hills despite all her efforts to split them up. Many would have.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
On one side, I say "side", taking sides sounds childish, but I hope you know what I mean.

Ioan/Bianca Picture 1 and 2

Vs

The Evans gruesome twosome Pictures 3,4 & 5

Sums it up
This one caught my eye:

1694341547091.png

Chanel bags hold their value really well.

I think this might be one of Alice's lies. She sold FIVE boxes of Chanel jackets, bags and shoes for just under $1000? I don't think so.

Reactions: 53
I wish this was true but AE has already promised she won't stop and this I believe. The narc injury is still a volcano erupting and is never dormant for long. I notice that whenever there are pics or even worse a video of I and B together the batshit goes to 11. The S4C video set off even more obsessive rumination about when I and B started 'cheating' and B is evil blah blah blah. I wonder what will happen if there is some real news ie an engagement or pregnancy! There will be AE socks posting 100 tweets a day of tit if that happens.

Also this BS post on why AE won't sell her jewellery. She was advised to keep it - but the value of it should have been listed in her financials?? amirite? I need cash NOW - it's like she never heard of eBay! LOL She also pretends that she pays her lawyers more LOLs

View attachment 2438683
The jewellery is listed as being exempt in the prenup.

Reactions: 10
This one caught my eye:

View attachment 2438777

Chanel bags hold their value really well.

I think this might be one of Alice's lies. She sold FIVE boxes of Chanel jackets, bags and shoes for just under $1000? I don't think so.
You won't get a second hand chanel bag on vestiare for less than £700. Everything she says is a lie

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.