Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I split with my ex narc (I also had a horrible one before him too) I removed all traces of him from my insta and Facebook, I think most people do! In fact the only ex I have on my Facebook (photos) was because we were together for a long time and the split wasn't horrible, we just fell out of love. He recently got engaged and I'm super happy for him, we don't speak anymore, buy still have mutual friends and if we were to cross paths, I'd congratulate them. malice only keeps photos of Ioan on her insta, because she still believes he's "hers" 🙄. I think it's one of the first things people do, who wants a reminder of an ex, if the breakup was hard in any form 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also, they may well have met each other in 2019, was Harrow filming then? and if so, Ioan knowing full well what mAlice is like, knew she was going to try and spin "he cheated" (at this point I don't care if he did, and I'm very much against cheating,). I think it's more likely down to Bs ex, as you pointed out - she might not have wanted him to know where she was, seeing as he was an abusive hole too.
She won’t delete the photos because he’s her ticket to (moderate) fame. She has nothing else and she knows it. Trashing him online is the only way she can get an article on the fail and remain somewhat relevant. These photos will stay there forever.

Reactions: 31
I’m officially sick of mAlice and her stupid socks. I’m officially bored of her stupid claims. Her hate, negativity and constant lies are wearing on my mental health which can affect my physical health too. Unlike mAlice I have real diagnoses and I’m choosing to do better to try and manage them.
I don’t have anything to add to her saga anymore as there’s a huge encyclopedia of her garbage right here in the wiki. I’m not flouncing but switching to lurker mode only in case justice is ever done. It will probably be a while before that happens anyway. Congratulations to tattle for raising money for great causes and to Iron Man Alun. 🥰🥳
Take care of yourself!☺

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really enjoyed your race posts! Thanks for doing them. Must admit, I got momentarily teary 🥹 when Alun finished. 🎉 ❤ 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🧡
Aaw, thanks. I got invested. I'm definitely not a racer, more of a plodder myself, and the longest ones I've done are standard marathons, only one in warm weather so I could relate to how painful it is and he just kept going day by day like an energiser bunny! And what a lovely gesture to Bee. Good man.

Reactions: 26
Lol, Google photos gives me daily popups with "remember 1 year ago today? 5 years ago today?" And apparently 5 years ago I was watching 102 Dalmatians for the first time. I'd just gotten my best friend into Hornblower (grew up with the movies) and we were obsessed with Alice on Insta. (I know not everyone is into the "quirky" behavior but we were, obviously once you realize how it was abusive behind the scenes it lost its sparkle)

I love IG's acting normally but wow this movie was so bad😂might have to rewatch
Screenshot_20230910_085750.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Lol, Google photos gives me daily popups with "remember 1 year ago today? 5 years ago today?" And apparently 5 years ago I was watching 102 Dalmatians for the first time. I'd just gotten my best friend into Hornblower (grew up with the movies) and we were obsessed with Alice on Insta. (I know not everyone is into the "quirky" behavior but we were, obviously once you realize how it was abusive behind the scenes it lost its sparkle)

View attachment 2439388
The dog looks better than Alice. I said what I said.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Even normal healthy people...who struggle to let go of wrongs that have been done them, and speak repeatedly after years of how evil others were, are doing so because they refuse to take accountability and be a grown up.

All this effort...let's assume Alice is right to say Ioan was a poor provider, unenthusiastic lover and a cheat who took drugs...

The way out of the hurt is to ask herself why she chose that person, why she stayed, why she didn't build financial independence, why she didn't build friendships and other relationships...

The problem is that even if Alice's read is true, it doesn't let her off the hook of being g responsible for the mess her life is in.

She acts like a child wanting someone else to pay the bills, parent her kids (ie Gloria), cook her meals....Alice Evans be an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Even normal healthy people...who struggle to let go of wrongs that have been done them, and speak repeatedly after years of how evil others were, are doing so because they refuse to take accountability and be a grown up.

All this effort...let's assume Alice is right to say Ioan was a poor provider, unenthusiastic lover and a cheat who took drugs...

The way out of the hurt is to ask herself why she chose that person, why she stayed, why she didn't build financial independence, why she didn't build friendships and other relationships...

The problem is that even if Alice's read is true, it doesn't let her off the hook of being g responsible for the mess her life is in.

She acts like a child wanting someone else to pay the bills, parent her kids (ie Gloria), cook her meals....Alice Evans be an adult.
This!
Especially if you look at the financial aspect. She's not gonna get a lot of spousal support, probably nothing at all. And the child support is not gonna be enough for her to live the lifestyle she so desperately craves. The only solution here is for her to get a job. I'd love for Anne Kiley to pull out the email where she was like "I'm gonna go clean toilets if I have to" and confront her with it. Talk is cheap if you don't follow through with it. I'm pretty sure the judge won't be impressed with her 102 excuses.

Reactions: 33
You won't get a second hand chanel bag on vestiare for less than £700. Everything she says is a lie
That’s now. 14 years ago prices were much much lower for new items. I received a jumbo flap as an anniversary gift 15 years ago and it was about $1900. Today that bag is about $13k. If she sold on consignment they take anywhere from 30-60 percent. And I’m betting the clothes were in terrible condition. Also don’t recall seeing her photographed in Chanel clothes though she’s been pictured in their slingbacks. My guess is she did not have five boxes of anything salable. She loves to be dramatic. She probably sold a couple of things, in which case $1k would not be off base after commission.

Reactions: 31
Bianca posted something on Instagram. One of those fast ones (I'm tit at Technology lol) something about if people went outside more to look at the stars they would be happier? Or something like that.
Take fecking note Alice.

Edit. Found it lol.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree.

I remember they moved to LA in 2003 on a rental and said they will make after 2 years a decision depending on if they have "made it" in LA on whether to stay there or to return to the UK.

Both pretty much only worked in Europe or the East Coast (which takes nearly as long to reach as from Europe) the following years. Ioan's sole project in LA was cancelled after 5 episodes (his other project was 8 years later and cancelled after one season). I guess it's because Ioan had his career high (King Arthur, F4) during that time and they could "afford" it but it was very foolish. Once the kids arrived it's the same old not trying to uproot the kids reasoning I guess, but it's stupid if you cant afford it.

In the interest of fairness I dont know if this is a Alice problem or both (although I suspect the former as it came by pure coincidence after they started dating and Alice bragged several times about how Ioan would have never moved to LA without her because he is too tied to his mom). I can imagine Ioan not wanting to live in rainy UK anymore either (I suspect that is the case, and that he would happily live in Oz though). However, I know for certain that if Ioan would propose to move back to Europe Alice will decline. And if Ioan prefers to stay in Cali Alice will push to move to the UK.
Respectfully, I’ve never thought the move to LA was solely her doing - I absolutely think he was an active participant. His career was at the point where it was a natural move, and it was roundabout that time his contemporaries were moving stateside, and I think they were both into it. IMO 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13

I always wonder why a woman with an illustrious star-studded career chose to very deliberately have kids with a man who was apparently known in the industry to be a coke head.

Any accusations she makes about Ioan’s coke habit actually reflect worse on her.

Reactions: 16

View attachment 2439388

Oooh, I say! He has some nice legs on him! I do so love a manly calf!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
so never
Screenshot_20230910_204154_X.jpg

todays joke
Screenshot_20230910_204118_X.jpg

contrived? it was bonus material for their Welsh TV appearance. Bianca - unlike Alice - doesnt care about the DM. She is helping others instead.
Screenshot_20230910_204106_X.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
There’s a horrible new sock, unfortunately.
Crikey, the constant repetitiveness, the delusion, the bitterness and vitriol. Mentally ill and genuinely frightening, very Betty Broderick. I feel so sorry for Yo and Bee and more so for the E's, God bless them.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.