Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He had already left her. Who cares if there was an affair? He had already filed for a divorce, the marriage was over long before he left. Alice, you need to start the next chapter of your life. By the way, Alice would make a sorry detective.

View attachment 2436172
View attachment 2436174
direct contradictions - “Tony might know” vs “she kept asking.

Either the sock knows intimate details and conversations or they don’t. Show yourself fucko.

this Twitter stuff is just so tedious. 8 billion people on the planet and exactly 5 actually GAF/see these rantings.

don’t you even bore yourself Alice?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Have just updated the Wiki with details of Alice's harassment of Bianca, and Alice vs Tamika.
---

Ioan has said that he didn't cheat and didn't have an affair with Bianca.

It's actually been three years now since he told Alice he didn't love her anymore and was leaving her.
How many more years do you think it will take for mAlice to realize she is not in charge of choosing Ioan’s current or possibly future partner(s)?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Bit of a tangent...
Has anyone ever seen the engagement ring from Picasso?
I suspect the engagement was in Alice's head.
Clearly he was never going to marry her.
She variously said iirc that she would have if he'd asked but also said she was too busy (with her career lol).

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Notice how she always has to mention the kids somehow. The fact that she uses them as a shield and literally hides behind them is just sickening.
I wonder how much of LA they have actually seen? I'm sure there's lots to do, even without having to spend (much) money. But that's not gonna happen when your mother spends all of her time on social media.
So Tom Cruise paid $400,000 per year. Does she think she'll get this much? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2435143
Only Malice could add the words decent man next to Tom Cruise. Katie Holmes literally had to make an intricate plan to escape.
I don’t want to judge Katie Holmes, but their union wasn’t based on love, she agreed to the terms. At least she got a beautiful daughter out of the bargain.

Reactions: 21
Thanks for bringing your welcome perspective. I agree that mAlice could at least earn some pocket money from selling “celebrity adjacent” unlaundered and worn undergarments, assuming she’s wearing them again. This would not even require early rising or other unpleasant employment requirements.
“Celebrity adjacent with herpes!” I spy a gap in the market 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I still can’t believe she lived with Olivier and his mum. I bet his mum was delighted with that setup. 🤣🤣🤣 She has some seriously thick skin does big Al.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
One thing I'm really curious about is how and if her following would change if they knew about all the tit she's been up to. If for example her whole sock game would be uncovered in court, do you think they would wake up? Obviously there will always be a few people that think she's doing the right thing (either because they're abusers themselves or they're just simply not right in the head) but I'm pretty sure she'd lose a couple of followers as a result of being exposed like that. What do you guys think?

Edit: I'm pretty sure a couple of news outlets would also be reporting on it in detail. Especially if there are official court documents to prove all of the harassment, defamation, PA etc.
Some would if there was proof in the media but I think there would be many more who continued to claim she is right and the stuff that was been revealed was all lies or concocted to make her look bad because the evidence is coming to prove she was telling the truth blah blah.

I have a friend...or rather had a friend who turned into a Trump supporter and parrots everything his fans say..it's the left who are scared of how powerful he is making up lies, it's funny all the stuff about him being racist/sexist etc. came out after he said he was running, it's fake news... One night after getting blind drunk, he admitted he knew everyone was right but he didn't want to look like an idiot and admit he was stupid enough to fall for all his bullshit so he kept pretending to support him. The next day, it was like what he said never happened and he called everyone in the room who had heard him a liar. Someone had joked the night before it should have been taped because they could see this happening but I think even if he saw the words coming from his own mouth, he would still claim it was edited.

I hope I am wrong but I can see the same thing happening with a lot of Alice supporters...rather than admit they were fooled by her, they would dig even deeper in their defence of her because they wouldn't want to look like idiots.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
What a pity that TD didn't keep her mouth shut like everyone who is really close to BW. I don't think she was that close to her - she's BW's friend's sister - if she were really close she would have kept quiet like everyone else around Bianca. I don't know why she engaged with the lunatics on twitter - they love that there is a (tenuous) connection to Bianca. Maybe she wanted her five minutes of fame who knows. BW hasn't set a foot wrong throughout and yet she's dragged down by some relative of a friend she probably didn't have much to do with before all this.

Reactions: 41
The issue is with this standing up for someone on Twitter (sister/friend). Standing up for them on Twitter is as good as pissing into the wind. All it did was give mAlice something to use to PA the kids and use her against I and B. Arguing on twitter solves zilch.
For the record I don’t think T did anything “wrong” it’s just she put herself in place to be used that could damage others. Alice did all the damage, she went looking for T and trying to engage and bait her. It wasn’t T fight to start with and should never have involved herself or should have walked away and not taken the bait.

Reactions: 35
This entire post. To the wiki with ye! 😁
---

Yep, if anyone is going to be rolling around vomiting with tits akimbo, it's going to be over that garment in the big picture. Sweet fancy Moses.
I’m thinking there will be a further price reduction on that item.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alice’s few remaining supporters will never believe anything other than her victimhood. They themselves are bullies and narcs and think her behaviour towards Ioan in particular is acceptable and justified. When challenged after the video transcripts were published, again Alice was behaving as she should. Abusing her own daughter on her birthday was parenting done right. Who hasn’t called their not teenaged daughter tedious and been so drunk on her birthday the kid recorded it?
Never been kissed and Sad Sian live for this tit, there’s a few now on Ioan/Bianca’s “team” the exact same. Empty vessels who justify their behaviour because they feel a personal relationship there. Their lives are empty and pathetic and any message from them means a lot. They berate others for being online all day while doing the same. They accuse us of being paid by Ioan, they get tiny breadcrumbs from their idol they think they have a friendship with. There is none, it’s transactional on the part of the narcissist.

Reactions: 44
How on earth is someone like Alice going to get a job that pays her enough money to live there? Especially considering she’s a non functioning alcoholic.
Do what she's done all her life, find a rich man to pay her bills. That ship has sailed mAlice 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 19
The issue is with this standing up for someone on Twitter (sister/friend). Standing up for them on Twitter is as good as pissing into the wind. All it did was give mAlice something to use to PA the kids and use her against I and B. Arguing on twitter solves zilch.
For the record I don’t think T did anything “wrong” it’s just she put herself in place to be used that could damage others. Alice did all the damage, she went looking for T and trying to engage and bait her. It wasn’t T fight to start with and should never have involved herself or should have walked away and not taken the bait.
Yeah, she should have not engaged in any way. But as far as mates getting involved, big Al has her mate writing repetitive articles for tabloid press dissing YoBee but of course that's just a big nothing. Neither is right but Al is just f'n ridiculous.

Reactions: 24
the "he left them" bs again
1.png

but none of them corrects any lies, they try to disprove completely proven things
2.png

If I had the choice between Loopy and the besties I would reconsider my life choices.

PS: Loopy, Narcs actually dont like people to have therapy because it may make them lose control over them (who does this reminds us of?). Ioan proposed therapy when Deb & Lin were already on his side. Try again, wanker.
3.png

therapy btw is amazing - when I was 14 I started crying at a routine check with my GP. The nurse immediately left the room and I opened up to him about my issues with my parent's miserable marriage. He immediately ordered me to see a therapist for 2 years (think 80 therapy hours - all paid by insurance) and while the therapist was a weird old man (yes, I didnt like going there) it did helped me to no longer be strongly affected by my parents fights (like Alice they also tried to make me side with either of them and badmouth the other in the process)

As far as I can gather Elsie also sees the benefits.
4.png

except of MS she is describing Alice
5.png

I screenshot sometimes after 5 seconds, thats what you do if you want to keep receipts.

What is your alternate explanation? Alice was hacked? deflect deflect deflect

PS: Bianca didnt give this screenshot to tattle. Ioan gave it to the Superior Court of Los Angeles. But I get thats a bit too high for them
6.png

Loopy: I have never said anything nasty

Also Loopy: using slurs on a disabled woman
7.png

Actually Alice turned on them because they started to use their brain and question her story, mainly thanks to the TRO. the switch was very obvious at that point (I recall us even pointing it out), even if they were still supporting her for a few months until Alice discarded them in the typical narc manner
9.png

I can guarantee you this is not Tone's writing. It's crazy how much they pray for him to leave her.

PS to the Alice minion here: I guess it's alien to people that support Alice to be supportive of your partner's family. No wonder that Ioan looks so happy. He finally can freely love his family again, not having to write nasty emails to his own mother because his wife is insecure.
8.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Alice’s few remaining supporters will never believe anything other than her victimhood. They themselves are bullies and narcs and think her behaviour towards Ioan in particular is acceptable and justified. When challenged after the video transcripts were published, again Alice was behaving as she should. Abusing her own daughter on her birthday was parenting done right. Who hasn’t called their not teenaged daughter tedious and been so drunk on her birthday the kid recorded it?
Never been kissed and Sad Sian live for this tit, there’s a few now on Ioan/Bianca’s “team” the exact same. Empty vessels who justify their behaviour because they feel a personal relationship there. Their lives are empty and pathetic and any message from them means a lot. They berate others for being online all day while doing the same. They accuse us of being paid by Ioan, they get tiny breadcrumbs from their idol they think they have a friendship with. There is none, it’s transactional on the part of the narcissist.
I&B clearly don’t engage with online harassment of Alice. They block people who do and have zero interaction with this nonsense. This group who previously included TD get whipped up by Alice,Tone, Marcia and Sian. They are all too enmeshed to see they long ago lost sight of I&B and are now caught up in Alice’s web of petty point scoring. She needs them whilst Ioan and Bianca reject them.

Alice is a whole different kettle of fish. She intentionally sets out to groom and enlist sad, bitter and angry people to her cause. It’s a disparate group that find themselves on her feeds and who she sucks in. Consequently she has to change her story to create the connection and that’s why her story is a mess of lies To anyone paying attention. But these people are vulnerable or eager to lap up her victimhood and bile. Once she has them hooked she feeds and incites it until they are all too willing to be part of her attacks. As I said above she is the one inciting both sides in the twitter war.

This very calculated and nihilistic behaviour shows she’s not mad she is just bad. I do think some of the people she enlists are vulnerable to haters and narcs. Alice knows how to ”other” people and to create a strong sense of identity with her cause. A lot are just mean and bitter already. They come to her full of hate for the “others“. Mostly it’s the fact that Ioan left his marriage that makes her a figure of hate. For this group that is an unforgivable crime that should be punished. Bianca is of course the other woman and deserves the same fate. Alice very quickly onboards the vulnerable to the army of haters.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.