Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Alice is still really pissed that she didn't get to out the relationship herself.
Yep. They beat her to it. LOL

It was Welp and someone else on here who worked out BW was linked with IG. Then the clues were provided on Tattle and AE or her FMs saw it and told AE and she used Elsie's phone to call IG and say "Bianca Wallace". Then they knew they had been outed (not that they were doing anything wrong as he was separated) but AE was going to milk the 'affair' for all it was worth.

NL: More craziness from #ioangruffudd and his gf. This time trying to make it look like they were "outed" in their secret relationship by his wife! I mean wtaf? Do they have no respect for the truth whatsoever?

This is all she has. It's pathetic.

Reactions: 24
I can guarante you that Tone didnt write this
2023_09_09_00_49_39_Home_X.png

I guess today's instruction is "they had a loving relationship" - bet the genuinely loving family in Wales hit big time
2023_09_09_00_50_32_Posts_with_replies_by_new_lips_new_lips_X.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
He will probably look back and wish he had been able to escape Alice's abusive ass sooner. He will never regret leaving her.

Screenshot_20230908_175338_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Looking at her Insta, the grief thief post didn't do well. She still hasn't deleted the post about "The Tattle group is linked to my ex-husband’s girlfriend. (yes I am sayin it because it Is true. People have posted proof on Twitter over and over.)" She deffo wants to be arrested.

Her tits akimbo post is interesting:

I was really quite thrown for a loop by the bashing I got earlier on today when I posted Elsie excitedly arriving at school.
Been thinking a lot about it and what prompts people to do this and why it’s ramping up to such intense levels of vitriol.
I’m ashamed to say I came up with NOTHING useful, or intelligent or insightful or thought-provoking.
So I decided to just go with provoking. Or provocative, I should say.
Haters, this is for you!

It reminds me of this:

Dear all,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter. I was utterly aghast and in a state of shock when I discovered the unpleasant and sometimes vitriolic comments that were being leveled at my fiancée Alice when I recently observed the community forum on `ioanonline'. I find it hard to believe that people who have supported me so ardently over the years would behave in such a despicable manner.
I have never been happier since meeting and falling in love with Alice and I am overwhelmed with excitement about getting married to the woman of my dreams.
I am aware that it is always a small minority that gives the majority a bad name.
I wish to thank those of you who continually support everything I do in such a positive and passionate manner, and I implore the few of you that sullies the good name of the majority to put an end to this practice that has brought such heartache to me personally.

Regards
Ioan

I wasn't totally sure but now I am that AE wrote the letter that really pissed off his 99% of his fans. She has her pet words and 'vitriol' and 'utter' are some of them, eg, 'utter utter defamation'. Also the 'woman of my dreams' crap is pure narc Alice. Still he signed it off... :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Have just updated the Wiki with details of Alice's harassment of Bianca, and Alice vs Tamika.
---
I'm sick of reading the same crap from her side now. "When the truth comes out". NOBODY cares if he had an affair except her. It's been two years Alice, play a different tune.
I really don't blame him even if he did cheat. Who wouldn't she's bleeping horrible. Why be stuck with that melting walrus when he could meet someone like Bianca? FFS everyone has left her in her life for a reason. Because she's a horrible, bat tit crazy human being.
Ioan has said that he didn't cheat and didn't have an affair with Bianca.

It's actually been three years now since he told Alice he didn't love her anymore and was leaving her.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I wasn't totally sure but now I am that AE wrote the letter that really pissed off his 99% of his fans. She has her pet words and 'vitriol' and 'utter' are some of them, eg, 'utter utter defamation'. Also the 'woman of my dreams' crap is pure narc Alice. Still he signed it off... :sick:
Can you imagine the hell he would have been living in if he hadn't signed off on it? I definitely side-eyed him at the time, and later on, but it didn't become clear to me just how abusive she is (and how she could sustain a continued pattern of abuse for a psychotically long time) until his Domestic Violence Restraining Order request was filed with hundreds of abusive communications from her attached as exhibits. She made him choose between his wife and his fans, and he chose her (if he was the narcissistic actor that she's trying to portray him as now he would have chosen differently). Looking back it seems like he was between a rock and a hard place (or a sock and a hard place, as the case may be). Just my two cents.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The hypocrisy is outstanding. AE had no issue with Lin bullying I and B. "Why is Lin, an active anti-Ioan troll, in touch with Alice?" could have been asked back in the day. Also AE is now accusing Lin of bullying and harassing her when Lin has no direct contact with her any more. Always the friggin' victim!

NL trolls lin.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
for those who asked

edit: no idea if its an issue on my end, but I cant play it with audio here, but I tried out and downloading with audio works. odd. anyway, that should do it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The hypocrisy is outstanding. AE had no issue with Lin bullying I and B. "Why is Lin, an active anti-Ioan troll, in touch with Alice?" could have been asked back in the day. Also AE is now accusing Lin of bullying and harassing her when Lin has no direct contact with her any more. Always the friggin' victim!

View attachment 2436043
Hmm. Doesn't this:

Screenshot 2023-09-09 at 00.30.03.png

Remind you of this:

C810222B-61B0-4555-870C-7FBEE7682705.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
And the post on Tamika wearing diapers and thoughts that Alice is projecting led to the following ad, it is shown twice on the same page!
Screenshot_20230908_193144_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looking back it seems like he was between a rock and a hard place (or a sock and a hard place, as the case may be). Just my two cents.
Looking back, I bet he wishes he bailed at that point in the relationship as the coercive control was already there but maybe he was too scared to? Also there's the sunk costs fallacy - lots of people don't want to admit they made a 6 year mistake and doggedly soldier on rather than correct the mistake.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
As another exciting week in the long running saga “Alice Evans shows her arse” draws to a close it’s time to reflect. For me the star of the week is Alun by a country mile. Well several hundred mountain miles to be exact. Ioan and Bianca were charming in their encouragement and support.

Meanwhile back in BH, the Chiniest Chin monster sold a riveting tale to the DM about renting a house. Clearly readers weren’t fooled that this was real news because it trended many inches below a story about what Kate Lawler (an official nobody)had for lunch.

Meanwhile in NZ Lupaper reveals he has a very silent walk which scares people if he approaches from behind. To avoid this he hums. Confirming that he is a literal creep.

keen to get in on the Alun act Tome claimed to have met him at a wedding. As it was Tones wedding he couldn’t go on to marry him.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I wonder if the other brother has any children? Alice likes to berate Ioans brothers for not having families of their own. But do either of her brothers?
Not that it matters one iota to anyone else except Alice. Only she would use something like that as a stick to beat someone with.
I imagine it’s so she can crow that she’s the only one other than Ioan who has Mam and Pa Gruff’s DNA. Whom she won’t allow to see. I can imagine her rubbing her sticky hands together grinning maniacally at the thought of maximum hurt heaped on Ioan and his parents. bleep.
Eta. I obviously meant that she was the “owner” mother of the only grandchildren they have. I should not post while being one sharp gummy in. 🤣

Reactions: 13
off topic stuff on eBay (not mAlice)
many years ago my younger one (already an adult at the time) and I did some searches to see just what people were selling in the 'adult only' section of eBay and were quite surprised at what was/is for sale... apparently there is a demand/fetish for used undies and socks and such and is quite lucrative.
No kidding. Better tell Mr. Raz as I sure he could corner the market on stinky socks and underwear. Could be decent retirement income...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if the other brother has any children? Alice likes to berate Ioans brothers for not having families of their own. But do either of her brothers?
Not that it matters one iota to anyone else except Alice. Only she would use something like that as a stick to beat someone with.
Tone has no kids. Phill has two adult kids, they are around 27 (a male with huge fatigue issues according to Alice) & 23 (a female that is doing art exhibitions)

Looking back, I bet he wishes he bailed at that point in the relationship as the coercive control was already there but maybe he was too scared to? Also there's the sunk costs fallacy - lots of people don't want to admit they made a 6 year mistake and doggedly soldier on rather than correct the mistake.
i have mentioned it before but there was a study the other day that showed that most dont marry out of love (not saying he didnt love her but if he had second thoughts...) but convenience. Basically you are in your mid 30s and in a reasonable long relationship...if you break up now you think you have to start all over now, by the time you are marriage ready with a new party you are in your 40s, so many men just "stay" for that reason also thinking that things will eventually work out. Basically the issue is that many think they have to get married/have kids and by a certain age.

Interestingly this appears to be less common with women, which makes no sense, because we have a biological clock that would justify all this.

I guess in Ioan's case also some guilt was involved considering Alice's age

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.