Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Housekeeping screenshot post, please ignore/view as you wish!

Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 22.25.15.png

Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 22.28.34.png
Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 22.28.59.png

Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 22.33.16.png
Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 22.33.50.png
Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 22.34.27.png

Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 22.43.29.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The Battle of the Brothers:

In the Gruffudd corner we have Alun scaling mountains and raising money for a great cause.

In the Evans corner we have Tone.
and Phil. Don't forget Phil. Quiet 'achiever' still prob (for all we know) battling medical science every day.
"One day they'll all realise how evil vaccines are."

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would think that IG has a case for an emergency custody hearing on several fronts. I realize he is worried that Ella will create chaos but he has Elsie to consider as well. He might not reestablish a relationship with Ella but he is going to lose Elsie as well if this dragged out for another year. Alice is spiraling on SM at the moment, as witnessed by her spat with the actress. There is no way she is being a parent when she is on twitter, as soon as she is up, she is writing posts and continues until early morning. You know when she is driving them to the therapists as the whichever the sock of the day is, it goes quite and then she is even more manic in her accusations.

Reactions: 11
Brother has finished, smiling but looking absolutely exhausted. He said it was tough. This may be an understatement.
Well done to your brother👏👏👏 much respect. All of those running are superheroes, and a wee bit crazy. Mr. Looo is an ex runner, and I’ve lived with him and his running for more decades than I can count. I’ve seen him train for, and run the London Marathon, and the toll that took on his body when he was a very, very fit young man. I am in absolute awe of all of these runners that started this race, let alone those who have got this far.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I thought Alice was the one who was pretending to be rich and famous in France.

View attachment 2435688
The little green monster is showing itself here isn’t it. Isn’t the Abuser the only one who is allowed to be rich and famous in France? Her life has been stolen, such a shame, it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving bleep

Reactions: 20
The timeline is so messed up lmao. her seeing the picture Bianca took (and even commenting on it) happened well before they posted their reveal pic (as s reaction to Alice outing them already on twitter). How can you take any of them seriously if they dont even get the basics right?
View attachment 2435636
Well I've just updated the list of lies in the wiki to add more proof to show Alice was/is lying:

Alice claimed she found out about Ioan's relationship with Bianca due to his posting a photo of the two of them with the caption "Thank you for making me smile" to his Instagram. She also implied Ioan wanted to deliberately hurt her by making her find out this way, and that he added her on back on Instagram just before he posted the photo.
However, Alice actually found out about Bianca by reading Tattle, and then phoned Ioan from his daughter's phone and said "Bianca Wallace" to him. Ioan and Bianca were then forced to reveal their relationship on Instagram before Alice did.
Here is a screenshot from Ioan's restraining order application, which shows that Alice found out about Bianca before Ioan posted the photo of him and Bianca to his Instagram profile.
Here is Alice's statement to the court where she admits she called Ioan and said Bianca's name, which occurred before Ioan posted his photo to Instagram.
Here is Welp's post showing proof that Alice was lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
clearly Alice was hacked
2023_09_08_23_57_26_Posts_with_replies_by_new_lips_new_lips_X.png

yes, why oh why would Alice write this
2023_09_08_23_58_08_Posts_with_replies_by_new_lips_new_lips_X.png

replace "he" with "she" and I agree fully
2023_09_08_23_59_22_Posts_with_replies_by_new_lips_new_lips_X.png

she is so desperate
2023_09_09_00_00_45_Posts_with_replies_by_new_lips_new_lips_X.png

I would think that IG has a case for an emergency custody hearing on several fronts. I realize he is worried that Ella will create chaos but he has Elsie to consider as well. He might not reestablish a relationship with Ella but he is going to lose Elsie as well if this dragged out for another year. Alice is spiraling on SM at the moment, as witnessed by her spat with the actress. There is no way she is being a parent when she is on twitter, as soon as she is up, she is writing posts and continues until early morning. You know when she is driving them to the therapists as the whichever the sock of the day is, it goes quite and then she is even more manic in her accusations.

unfortunately this stuff doesnt tend to happen in Cali as they are used to more severe cases, even if a parent is seen being absolutely off their face (especially if a nanny is hired). Ioan's best chance was when he was in France or just back because Alice posted so much unstable stuff/videos etc that a judge may have considered it. But even this is a long shot and he was committed at the time to just make it work.

Sorry to be a pain @welp but could you upload the interview for me please, when you have time no rush.
I'll try later

Only Malice could add the words decent man next to Tom Cruise. Katie Holmes literally had to make an intricate plan to escape.
what was already obvious in the DVRO application is that she has no idea what is a "good look", eg she was going about how Dominic West did the "right thing" - when Dominic West and the way he stayed with his wife was a complete laughing stock

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Well I've just updated the list of lies in the wiki to add more proof to show Alice was/is lying:

Alice claimed she found out about Ioan's relationship with Bianca due to his posting a photo of the two of them with the caption "Thank you for making me smile" to his Instagram. She also implied Ioan wanted to deliberately hurt her by making her find out this way, and that he added her on back on Instagram just before he posted the photo.
However, Alice actually found out about Bianca by reading Tattle, and then phoned Ioan from his daughter's phone and said "Bianca Wallace" to him. Ioan and Bianca were then forced to reveal their relationship on Instagram before Alice did.
Here is a screenshot from Ioan's restraining order application, which shows that Alice found out about Bianca before Ioan posted the photo of him and Bianca to his Instagram profile.
Here is Alice's statement to the court where she admits she called Ioan and said Bianca's name, which occurred before Ioan posted his photo to Instagram.
Here is Welp's post showing proof that Alice was lying.
They were already separated and he had filed for a divorce at that time. He could have announced the new relationship on a banner pulled behind a plane. Alice would not have taken it well either way. I think Alice is still really pissed that she didn't get to out the relationship herself.

Reactions: 42
🎵
2023-09-09 00_08_10-ALUN GRUFFUDD is fundraising for Multiple Sclerosis Society.png

there have been so many donations now that tattle has only been a tiny part of it. Some of Alice's minions really embarrassed themselves big time.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm sick of reading the same crap from her side now. "When the truth comes out". NOBODY cares if he had an affair except her. It's been two years Alice, play a different tune.
I really don't blame him even if he did cheat. Who wouldn't she's bleeping horrible. Why be stuck with that melting walrus when he could meet someone like Bianca? FFS everyone has left her in her life for a reason. Because she's a horrible, bat tit crazy human being.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She needs to buy a book or two about how to become a better person.
She'd read the book and try and make everyone else change into a better person. She's the most kindest person she has ever met, don't you know? And also she is an Amazing Woman™.
---
Fascinating. I wonder at which occupation they'll base her earnings potential.
I mean there's only a few professions you can do if you are 80% bedbound...

(no shade to sex workers)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
off topic stuff on eBay (not mAlice)
many years ago my younger one (already an adult at the time) and I did some searches to see just what people were selling in the 'adult only' section of eBay and were quite surprised at what was/is for sale... apparently there is a demand/fetish for used undies and socks and such and is quite lucrative.
Do tell! I’m a collector of cute colorful socks so could potentially do well. 🤣 Although my stuff may be far too clean to be desirable. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do tell! I’m a collector of cute colorful socks so could potentially do well. 🤣 Although my stuff may be far too clean to be desirable. 😆
socks
I literally have a box of 20 new, unused pairs of novelty socks. Got them to give as gag gifts several years ago (and did but bought too many). I think the only thing that keeps me resisting my urge to ship them to "one" named in the thread title is that she is just not worth my cost of postage.
I'd ship them to you (free) if you're in the States and figure out how to correspond, etc.

ETA: think you only have to wear them once
eta

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In fairness these threads tend to be bianca rave threads lol
True, but there are two reasons for this:
1. Malice constantly attacks her in the most vicious ways, which makes everyone side with B.
2. She has chosen to stay dignified and positive, at least on SM, despite this. Her SM persona is the complete opposite of Malice. She comes across as kind, down to earth, compassionate, and sweet. If that’s an act, Malice should take notes. This is how it’s done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
So Alice wants us to believe that she has kept all of this damning evidence just lying around the house untouched. The same woman that used to share every little detail of her life with her twitter followers. The same woman that just recently defamed B in an instagram post without providing any proof whatsoever. The same woman that till this day exploits the hell out of her divorce to gain sympathy from strangers online. The same woman that creates multiple sock accounts and outs herself every single time by dropping details that only she or a person close to her would know. She wants us to believe that she could keep her mouth shut if she had actual evidence to support even one of her claims. Sure, Jan.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.