Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this account is way too stupid to be Alice
1000015794.jpg

1000015796.jpg

bless this Alice stan: the reason why Bianca wont sue is that hardly any money would come out of this. Plus its very hard to win defamation cases in Cali (thats why Alice prefers SM over those pesky statements under oath). What they are all parroting is the creation of some batshit crazy alternate reality. there is no evidence that links Bianca to anyone (unlike Alice) bar Tamika who has been tame for 1.5 years and there is also no screenshot of "her messages"
1000015792.jpg

its the same thing Alice on Ioan. "he wont take me to court because then everything he did becomes public" - yet here we are

Reactions: 33
That race is insane. I mean under normal circumstances it would be an immense feat but in the weather we've had this week 😱 Crazy!

I love Ioan's messages to Al, he's clearly so hyped up. 😆
It would have been so fun for the girls to cheer on an Uncle on in a worthy endeavor. Unfortunately they're stuck with Tone who appears to have no admirable qualities and just abuses and harasses people via SM. Great role model right there. Bang up job Alice, alienating your children from one entire half of their family.

Reactions: 45
Even takes advantage of a death, to make the situation all about Alice.

View attachment 2433281View attachment 2433282View attachment 2433283
My own sister was at times unbelievable cruel and caused me a lot of trauma. She was very much like AE in her behavior, though not as severe. I still cried and mourned her deeply when she died and ensured her few friends (who were her own FMs) were invited to her funeral — the one I held for her.

If you are a truly loving soul you at least acknowledge the premature death of someone whom you loved, even if you had parted ways with them. You offer some grace. And I mean whether that is a close friend or a family member. It's a good healing step and reminds us that life isn't black and white. Endings don't represent the totality of relationships.

I find her heartlessness shocking and speaks volumes to how easily she not only discards those close to her when they no longer serve a purpose, but how her need to hold a grudge trumps human decency.

And that is most definitely my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
There was one guy who went to the media saying he was a narc (tried to Google him and can't find anything and I can't remember his name) but then he tried to make a career out of it, doing interviews and claiming to help people recognise narc traits. He seemed to take a lot of pride in being a narc and saw it as him being different, special, unique, superior, etc...
Yeah I remember him...

Reactions: 9
Alice would love for Bianca to sue her tho.. imagine the publicity and attention she'd be getting. She could play the ultimate victim yet again, her slow-witted followers would love it and shower her with sympathy etc lol

Reactions: 22
My own sister was at times unbelievable cruel and caused me a lot of trauma. She was very much like AE in her behavior, though not as severe. I still cried and mourned her deeply when she died and ensured her few friends (who were her own FMs) were invited to her funeral — the one I held for her.

If you are a truly loving soul you at least acknowledge the premature death of someone whom you loved, even if you had parted ways with them. You offer some grace. And I mean whether that is a close friend or a family member. It's a good healing step and reminds us that life isn't black and white. Endings don't represent the totality of relationships.

I find her heartlessness shocking and speaks volumes to how easily she not only discards those close to her when they no longer serve a purpose, but how her need to hold a grudge trumps human decency.

You're absolutely right. I had a friend whose ex wife died. My friend went to her funeral just to be there for their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It would have been so fun for the girls to cheer on an Uncle on in a worthy endeavor. Unfortunately they're stuck with Tone who appears to have no admirable qualities and just abuses and harasses people via SM. Great role model right there. Bang up job Alice, alienating your children from one entire half of their family.
It's so sad that they have been deprived of a loving extended family and a cultural heritage they would have celebrated and been rightly proud of. I remember the initial custody filing when Ioan texted Elsie happy new year and about a fortnight later she sent him the Welsh flag emoji, I bet that meant the whole World to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’ve tried my best over these couple of years on the threads to not play armchair psychiatrist but I have ALSOOO broken my own rule several times, so I don’t have the right to sit here and pretend I didn’t/shouldn’t.

Very truthfully: I think she has BPD.

I think she is either an (a) co-occurring narcissist with BPD or maybe (b) narcissist with Borderline traits.

I’m not a psychiatrist, obviously, but I heavily feel it’s one of the two, though I’m leaning more towards the second one, just because her sheer narcissism is SO bleeping bold. (If anyone in here with a psychiatric background wants to correct my interpretation of co-occurring NPD and BPD, please feel free.)

As someone with Borderline Personality Disorder, I see a LOT of symptoms in her. I’ve spelled them out before so I won’t waste anyone’s time again, but I feel like she has BPD in some capacity, and I feel like she is MOST DEFINITELY a narcissist. (Again, I’m playing armchair psychiatrist but I’m just feeling this in my chest right now…or maybe that’s just the Covid mucus lol.) 😂

I think what makes her so horrendous is not just the NPD (possibly) along with the BPD…but the whole-ass fact that she’s simply undiagnosed. MANY undiagnosed people with personality disorders don’t have control over their impulses/behavior because they haven’t been informed of their disorder and often lack the self-awareness to see that the way they act is problematic.

When I was undiagnosed I was terrible—not this terrible, mind you, and my BPD mostly took the form of severe emotional breakdowns and self-harm—but I was still terrible because I wasn’t self-aware. I didn’t know there was a problem. It’s the fact that no one has probably ever TOLD Alice that there’s a problem, and the fact that she personally BELIEVES there isn’t a problem. It’s crazy, man.

But, yeah, I think this witch has BPD. I felt confident with the NPD this whoooooole time, for sure, but there’s gotta be some BPD sprinkled up in there, too. She shows ALL of the symptoms of a wildly undiagnosed*** Borderline.

Y’all, if she is indeed a Borderline: NOT ALL BORDERLINES BEHAVE THIS WAY! Pleaseee believe me.

I’m a “self-aware Borderline”—we’re the best Borderlines you can talk to about this stuff/spend time with in general. We know our triggers very well and we have the resources (example: exercises learned in therapy/DBT) to completely curb our impulses. People around me told me they didn’t suspect I have BPD until I told them, and I actually don’t really share it often these days due to the stigma, but SAB’s (Self-Aware Borderlines) exist and we will not ruin your life like our oblivious counterparts. 😅🥰💚

This is also a good little space to give blessings to anyone who has had a poor encounter with a non-self-aware Borderline who has zero control over their behaviors towards others. If I’m remembering correctly, I think Betty’s sister caused her a great deal of trauma, and that’s just one situation I’ve heard about. It can be very damaging.

Just remember: (if Alice is indeed a Borderline, then) NOT EVERY BORDERLINE IS LIKE BIG bleeping AL. ❤❤❤
@ReturningthePearls I’ve been thinking about this a lot recently, and I agree with option 2, NPD with borderline traits, for the exact reason you stated - the narc is so pronounced and affects daily life. I said this in a previous post, psychiatric evaluation and/or rehab for AE is (MOO) urgently required (has been for a long time). Imagine the benefit for the kids if any as yet undiagnosed conditions were being properly managed by professionals

My armchair opinion only! PS Get well soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There was one guy who went to the media saying he was a narc (tried to Google him and can't find anything and I can't remember his name) but then he tried to make a career out of it, doing interviews and claiming to help people recognise narc traits. He seemed to take a lot of pride in being a narc and saw it as him being different, special, unique, superior, etc...
Well, there is prof. Sam Vaknin, who has NPD himself and lectures extensively on the matter and from what I understand considered an expert. I personally find him extremely unpleasant.

Reactions: 5
Someone's panties are in a bunch.

Screenshot_20230907_170313_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230907_170158_Chrome.jpg

---
Oh no. Someone "liked" a post.

Screenshot_20230907_170517_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
I think Ioan is very handsome. I don't really advocate for cosmetic surgery, or fillers, but that's just me.

Shouldn't we try to choose our battles when it comes to criticising Alice? Maybe focus on the worst tit and let ebay purchases, dirty feet, and the odd takeaway slide. There is more than enough evidence of PA and poor parenting without needing to criticise Alice for what she buys on eBay. Ioan is not going to want his lawyer (child or financials) wasting the hourly rate on this kind of stuff. No parent is going to lose custody because they buy their child second hand jeans or trainers.
I don’t think that’s the reason we bring up things like this. Obviously stuff like that is less important such as the dirty feet, takeaways, used jeans, etc. But because Alice is such an uncaring mother our minds automatically go to “she’s spending the money allocated for the girls on herself.” Less money on them = more for Alice. I don’t think it’s because she’s thrifty because she’s anything but!
As far as the dirty feet and Panda Express go we need every opportunity given to inject a bit of humor into this awful situation. Plus Panda Express is now iconic in Turdville. 🤣

Reactions: 26

Oh gosh @Mad Betty I am so sorry you have had such a tragedy in your life. Lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.