Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She listed required union dues of $175 on page 2 of her Income & Expense Declaration that she filed last month.
View attachment 2433598
SAG-AFTRA currently lists minimum membership costs at $232 plus a percentage of earnings.
So she just snatched some random number out of thin air or does SAG have a special price for Big Bird? She has no health or dental insurance either? Girl likes to live dangerously, I see.
Also, she did not tick the box regarding a significant change in income under 9. So if she is not working, has been living off Ioan money for the last 20 years, how does she explain not ticking that box. She is such an effing liar. She is still bleeding that man dry. Epstein and Watts credits are going to beat her ass like she stole something.

Reactions: 27
just for the record: I am not 100 % certain yet that this sock is Alice. Not seeing the more unique parts of her writing style....yet.
Not to mention that acknowledging having made a mistake and then apologizing is hardly mAlice’s style.

Reactions: 10
I just read this Tweet from VB, the woman @welp posted about earlier who was just arrested. She sounds exactly like AE.

I had to do a double take.

MOO

View attachment 2433641
Does anyone know if this is an actual friend of mAl's from the UK, or is she just a Twitter friend/supporter? Sounds like they are cut from the same cloth.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know if this is an actual friend of mAl's from the UK, or is she just a Twitter friend/supporter? Sounds like they are cut from the same cloth.
Pls someone tell me they have nothing at all to do with each other, I couldn’t possibly handle another element to this saga. 😂

I’m looking forward to the courts cutting big Als income dramatically so she has to put her energy into whatever work she finds. It seems menial work is all she ever did apart from the acting gigs. The degree must be useless and she has no skills apparently. It doesn’t matter really, whatever she does she’ll have less time for twitter and ruminating about Bianca. It’s all work at the end of the day and she’ll live as well as anyone else on the same income. If she puts her efforts into finding a job that makes the best of her abilities I’m sure she’ll earn a lot more. It’s down to her and how lazy she chooses to be about it. But yeah, I feel like it’s reaching a kind of conclusion now. Her socks are pointless and boring, nobody apart from us show any interest in them.

Reactions: 25
When my husband and I watch mystery shows/movies, we joke "If we guess every ending, we'll end up being right with one of them." So here goes, here's my take/prediction:

Alice has been """in a relationship""" (can't get enough air quotes around it) with Loopy for at least the past year, likely more. Loopy truly believes in this relationship, Alice would drop it if anything better came along, but she's encouraging him to think they're together as long as it suits her.

A friend of a friend I've known since middle school comes to mind. Horrible relationship with her dad, all the girls have just bad relationship habits with men following that. For this particular one, she hasn't been single since she was 15 - would get into years long relationships, and whenever she'd break up, the next serious relationship would be just weeks/months later. When you knew her though, even the months gap wasn't real -- she'd been talking to the new boyfriend while still dating the old. I know she physically cheated at least once. She just couldn't handle not having someone. Cheating is awful but the reason she did it is different than some who just get bored and want to have fun, she did it partially so her security chain was never broken.

To me, Alice is the same. I don't think she overlapped Ioan and Oucassi because she got bored, I think she saw the end of Picasso in sight and jumped ships with no gap to swim on her own. I'm not saying she got another man before Ioan left her, since she might have been blindsided (through willful ignorance, not for any lack of signs). But I really believe her personality couldn't have gone long on her own.

Now, the ideal man for her is an easygoing provider. Someone who will give her money, let her do her thing, and be controllable. Ideally someone handsome she can boost her own self image with, and someone rich to keep up her lifestyle.

So why Loops, who is poor and ugly? Well, she used to be able to overlap her men by, you know, meeting them and being pretty, then sinking her claws in. But since she's lost both her looks and her ability to leave the house, she has to settle for what she can find online. And given her online personality and reputation, the pond becomes even smaller.

I will say, this is the most equal relationship Lice has ever had, and likely will ever had. On Loopy's side he gets unlimited access to a woman's pain and trauma, with the bonus of her children's pain as well. On mAlice's side she gets to do whatever she wants with no consequences, gets to reference her "special person," and gets someone to feed her narc memememeME supply.

I think this is the guy she's been referencing (he goes to another school!) since the beginning. Sure, she could be making it up, but I haven't seen many topics Alice has purely pulled out of thin air. I think she's holding onto him just until her hopes of pulling a richer guy come through, but she keeps telling him they're "something" so she can have that security line she can't live without.

Obviously ALL my opinion only and way speculation, but when it comes out in the end I need to be able to say I called it right😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m interested in what is going to happen in the next month with her rent. I would suspect they would want another 6 month down payment so that’s $39,000. If she signs another 6 months and they do month by month and she falls behind then she is also in a bunch of trouble. I’m not sure what happens in LA but where I am from you still have to pay until they find someone else to rent the apartment. It seemed that place went unrented for a long period of time and they had to drop the price eventually. They could also potentially increase her rent come Oct. I think it was advertised for $7,500 at one point. (I would need to go back and check). If she has to leave in Oct then she has to pay movers again and find money for a deposit on the next place also. I think she plans to traumatise the girls with not being able to stay there, blame Ioan to PA and trauma bond them some more. The other thing she might do is access her hidden stash of cash but then she would need to explain where it’s come from and it might be easily tracked. Her rent is up end of Oct so in next few weeks the owner will be asking her what she is doing.
I was thinking about this last night. I wonder if she didn’t take that place as a ploy, so that when she’s forced to move out he will have to rescue her because there’s no way he will allow the girls to become homeless. And there’s no way they can live with him at the moment, so he can’t just take the girls in.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I thought all creams and lotions potions and even makeup have expiry dates. It’s usually a little picture of a bin with a 6 or 12 or similar. That’s the months after opening when it expires. I’ve never paid much attention to it. except suncream which I never use the next year, got burned horribly once when I applied factor 30 a year after i first opened the bottle.

I have sold unused makeup and things on eBay before. There’s a big market for it, it seems.

Reactions: 17
Twitter
They’re fellow Twitter supporters and followers of Dr Charlotte Proudman!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So she just snatched some random number out of thin air or does SAG have a special price for Big Bird? She has no health or dental insurance either? Girl likes to live dangerously, I see.
Also, she did not tick the box regarding a significant change in income under 9. So if she is not working, has been living off Ioan money for the last 20 years, how does she explain not ticking that box. She is such an effing liar. She is still bleeding that man dry. Epstein and Watts credits are going to beat her ass like she stole something.
She is not a new member. She has kept up her SAG membership all along, hence my earlier query whether she was a SAHM like she professed, or really a failed actress who couldn't actually get hired

Reactions: 14
mAlice - eBay - day cream (expiration of 10/2023)
I'll continue to post these as I see new feedback unless there is no interest.
Please do, I like others I'm sure find it very interesting.

Going to the topic of second hand clothes for the girls- I totally agree on how much better it is for the planet, and personally, I love a bargain (mulberry handbag was my best find!) In MOO it just shows how little she cares about the girls. As previous posters have said they could go on a shopping trip together (even to an outlet mall) but everything appears to be HER decision, and everything is online.
Let them show their style and personality off.

Reactions: 32
Please do, I like others I'm sure find it very interesting.

Going to the topic of second hand clothes for the girls- I totally agree on how much better it is for the planet, and personally, I love a bargain (mulberry handbag was my best find!) In MOO it just shows how little she cares about the girls. As previous posters have said they could go on a shopping trip together (even to an outlet mall) but everything appears to be HER decision, and everything is online.
Let them show their style and personality off.
ThEy ARe TOo FaMOus To GO tO MaLLS And ShOP LikE MiNioNs
---
BIB - All jokes aside, I'm really interested to see how she's gonna explain this in court because for me that's one of the biggest contradictions she entangled herself in. Right after he left she went on this hate rampage on twitter, trashing him nonstop, thereby ruining his reputation and costing him auditions/jobs (I know it's speculation but I strongly believe he lost out on a lot of work because of that). But at the same time she expects him to pay for everything. Like huh? So she wants to harass and defame him for the rest of her life without any consequences but then she also wants him to make a lot of money in order to pay not just for the kids but also for her own expenses. Make it make sense. That tit is not gonna fly with the judge, there's no way.

Edit: Also regarding her own job situation. Yes, there is a strike going on rn but what about the two years before that? Did she even make any efforts to get a job? Plus she still has Gloria. For what? If you have no job and are at home 24/7, why would you need a nanny in the first place? Cutting her loose would also benefit Alice financially. There are so many single mothers out there that make it all work (raising kids, having a job, not having a nanny -> all at the same time) but I guess things work a little different in Aliceland. It just doesn't make sense.
And Cameo - which she was FULLY FULLY COMMITTED TO. But now has to be reminded by the one poor tumbleweed soul, and actually doesn't fulfil it. One thing we can says a lie - Alice is a woman of her word.
@Ametrine, another one for the lie file

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ella might have a panic attack at the mall or are they only when she’s with her dad?
I like to keep Alice accountable, eBay purchases show her spending money she said she never had while begging from others like Sian and Marcia who clearly have nothing. Why else are they so upset by the donations made to MS in Alun’s name?

Reactions: 33
Alun is off and running again. Another brutal day, similar to D3: 70km, 3,200m of elevation. I‘m super proud of myself if I manage that in an entire week.😂

It’s not just the wear and tear on your body, but the mental strength to put yourself through that. The guy is friggin‘ amazing!🥰💪👏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I mean the guy didn’t get to camp till 10pm and there he is again up and carrying on. He’s hours behind everyone else but keeps going. What a champ

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Alun is off and running again. Another brutal day, similar to D3: 70km, 3,200m of elevation. I‘m super proud of myself if I manage that in an entire week.😂

It’s not just the wear and tear on your body, but the mental strength to put yourself through that. The guy is friggin‘ amazing!🥰💪👏
Is this the last day for him? What strength and endurance he has!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.