Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we really raise over $3k for MS? Yay us!

Does she really think she's going to be welcome in Hollywood when she keeps going after random celebrities? The industry may not care about these celebrities individually, but I doubt even Bravo and the Real Housewives will want to touch an abusive loose cannon like Alice.
---

Oh damn, younger, blonder, prettier, talented, and now she has Clive sending her his home made salad cream and boxes of chocolates. Sophia is definitely on Alice's hate list now!
There's history there -- they played sisters in a movie, The Abduction Club, Matthew Rhys was Sophie's love interest. It's a cute movie. I've never heard of any negativity between them.

There's more, but I hesitate to write it out because I don't have any receipts or articles to back it up, just memory of when I read about it, but Ioan plays a part. @welp, I feel like you run this place, can I tell an old story, I don't have "proof" on?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
There's history there -- they played sisters in a movie, The Abduction Club, Matthew Rhys was Sophie's love interest. It's a cute movie. I've never heard of any negativity between them.

There's more, but I hesitate to write it out because I don't have any receipts or articles to back it up, just memory of when I read about it, but Ioan plays a part. @welp, I feel like you run this place, can I tell an old story, I don't have "proof" on?
not sure I get what you are refering to, just shoot away!

Are we absolutely sure this isn't Ella? I said a couple of days ago or yesterday maybe (I work nights so I have no idea what day it is) that this new lips account isn't Alice. It's too childish. MOO I think it's Ella.
doesnt sound like a teenager, but I agree it isnt looking like Alice yet

It's so sad that they have been deprived of a loving extended family and a cultural heritage they would have celebrated and been rightly proud of. I remember the initial custody filing when Ioan texted Elsie happy new year and about a fortnight later she sent him the Welsh flag emoji, I bet that meant the whole World to him.
must have killed him (if he saw it) that Ella liked on her main a South Park clip about how "nobody cares about Wales"

• Sad
Reactions: 24
God it’s awful when you spell it out like that. She seems to have spent her whole life causing pain and emotional damage to those around her, and even people associated with those around her. And she’s done it deliberately, with malice aforethought. Why?? Is it just for kicks? Is she really that sick?
One example: I still cannot comprehend her behaviour around her teenage step-sister’s funeral. She quite likely never even met the girl, due to her estrangement from her father and step-mother, the 30+ year age difference, and the fact they lived on different continents. So why on earth would she fly across the ocean to attend the funeral, when specifically asked not to, unless the purpose was to inflict further pain and distress on the grieving mother. It takes an exceptionally sick and twisted person to do that. To anyone with even a scrap of human decency, it’s incomprehensible.
And as for Bianca: I’m afraid if I were in her shoes, I’d have scarpered ages ago. I simply couldn’t put up with that toxic witch in my life. Most people couldn’t. Bianca is obviously made of very strong stuff, and Ioan is lucky to have her.
"with malice aforethought" thread title nomination?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That's a statement often used apparently in parental alienation, oddly enough Ella has accused Ioan of spending all the money on lawyer's and Bianca.
That’s because she’s telling Ella this is what’s happening. She’s drummed nothing but lies and misinformation about Ioan and B as well, into her head so Ella will hate Ioan and Bianca as much as she does.

Reactions: 18
this new lips account isn't Alice. It's too childish.
Alice is a child in an adults body. People have a tendency to give her too much credit and make excuses for her eg, she's hurting, she's unwell, she just needs to do this this and this....

Alice is always nastier, stupider and more childish than you imagine. I am never really that surprised by her as I always thought she was garbage anyway and I've been proven right every time.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
OMG you know what? If that girl wants to find a way to send me a message I will literally give her $200 to go to forever 21 or the gap and she can go and buy new clothes. I'm not even kidding. I feel so sorry for her. Buying second hand clothes is not the issue. Its that Alice would rather buy herself makeup and shoes and panda express, but not buy her kids new clothes. The money she gets from Ioan should be going to the kids and the kids only IMO. She's awful.
How would she be able to send you a message?

OMG you know what? If that girl wants to find a way to send me a message I will literally give her $200 to go to forever 21 or the gap and she can go and buy new clothes. I'm not even kidding. I feel so sorry for her. Buying second hand clothes is not the issue. Its that Alice would rather buy herself makeup and shoes and panda express, but not buy her kids new clothes. The money she gets from Ioan should be going to the kids and the kids only IMO. She's awful.
Honestly if you've got that money to spare Alun's race is a far more deserving cause. Good second hand is fine. The kids don't lack material things - it's living with AE that's the issue. She's crazy-making.

Reactions: 28
I just have to say I totally support AE buying second hand clothes and accessories. It's economical and children grow so quickly and grow out of clothes fast. I think it's smart. I do it myself and it's a great way to help stop piles of used clothes discarded in landfills. And I get such a thrill out of finding deals! She and I share this trait. My own mother dragged me to thrift stores, auctions, and antique shops to bargain hunt when I was a kid. It's in my blood.

Again, don't @ me. I said what I said. 😂

MOO
So do I @Mad Betty, and for the reasons you stated. In fact a lot of my work clothes were from charity shops and I had some really good bargains, good labels and well looked after. I like vintage clothes, or I did when I was slimmer, and I sourced most of these from charity shops.
They are also a great place to buy books, one of my passions, so much variety to choose from.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I dont mind her recent ebay purchases, especially when she buys dirty cheap stuff

When she buys more expensive stuff as she also has done recently (and I dont care if its 2nd hand designer steals, it still costs often close to $100)...that I have more of a problem with. She scammed people out of money with a breadline narrative, she tried to ruin Ioan's good name that way too....but when the reality are purchases in the lower upper class range that's just scummy behavior.

Although the fact that she rents so far above her earning power already is enough, you dont need the ebay purchases to reach that conclusion.

If she was not shaming Ioan for letting them "die in the cold" or if she wasnt lying to hard working people in order to get their money...then I wouldnt even care if she would buy a Hermes Bag

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Reading the article on narcs I linked to Vaknin emphasizes how childish they are. Also what AE is doing, might turn Ella into a narc too. I hope not though.

"The narcissist, who can be either male or female, is a 'child trapped in an adult's body' who has issues with their mother. Dr Vaknin says that narcissism usually has its root in mother issues stemming back to childhood. This could mean anything from a mother who can't let go of the child, idolises them or neglects them.

'This could be in the form of making the child act like a parent, or not allowing them to detach naturally from them as children should,' he explained. [What AE does with Ella]

'They can idolize or use the child to fulfil their own needs, when the child becomes an extension of the parent and they aren't allowed to become an individual. [What AE does with Ella]

'This creates rage, depression and grief in the child. The child grieves that they are not seen by a selfish or depressed parent and they feel consumed and smothered. [What Ella probably feels]

'So then when someone with NPD ventures out into the world, they are grandiose, like a toddler, but with none of the coping mechanisms to go with it. It's like a two- year-old with a gun. When seeking an intimate partner they seek to detach from the mother figure, hence the idealize, devalue, discard phases often seen. The mother is ideal, so she idealizes you in the same way. You are an empty shape, to be turned into the mother. She needs to grow up to be with a partner, be an adult. They need to complete this uncompleted process but she can't do it with the real mother - so she converts the partner into a mother, so she can replay the unfinished business. He or she needs to degrade the partner in order to detach from the mother, so the narcissist then goes on to destroy you.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Is inseam 27” not very short in the leg though or am I reading the measurements wrong?
You are right - a 27" inseam is usually a short leg fitting in the 5 2"-5 5" range - so perhaps the jeans are for Elsie

Although Ella might have a very long body - I know someone who is 6 8" and only wears a medium 33" inseam jeans

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I suck for missing Ella’s birthday. 😕

Really hope she had a day of sheer joy and necessary peace amidst the chaos. My heart breaks over her having been manipulated and misguided by the one soul who brought her into this world and was tasked with the responsibility of uplifting and enlightening her. It’s really a damn shame. I hope she ate something yummy. I hope she wore a cute, comfy outfit. I hope she spent time with her favorite people. I hope she laughed. And I hope she both gave and received love. ❤ (That last one is most important, I think.)

Also, Hiraeth, thank you for following up regarding the transcript! I’m (patiently) itching with anticipation, haha.

Y’all, I tested positive for Covid last night—I dodged the motherf*cker EVER since it was discovered but it finally ding dang got me. 😩 duck.

I’m alright so far—holed up in my school apartment; floormates & classmates are offering to buy me groceries/deliver my mail and packages and medicine to my door; new herbalist friend down the hall gave me some hardcore organic tinctures and broths to boost my immune system. People are so ASTOUNDINGLY benevolent, I swear. 💕 I don’t deserve them.

If anyone who’s had it—or tended to someone who had it—has any tips or things they think I should know about, anything they wish THEY had known, pls pls don’t hesitate to @ me in Tattle Turds (so as not to derail this thread lol), I’m kind of scared and I’m all ears haha. 😩😂 duck, I hate this already.

Now I’m gonna be surfing these threads EXTRA-hard with y’all as the symptoms ramp up. I needa go look at Alice’s IG to read the birthday post.

Hope everyone is having a great day or is enjoying their night. 💚🥹 Only love!!
Hope you feel better soon Pearls, and you have only a relatively mild dose. Looking after your immune system is great, and keep hydrated. Have you tried echinacea? I use it during flu season, or when I’m run down and tired to give my immune system some help. Take care of yourself.
Drat, just realised I forgot to use a spoiler. Well the Abuser is still a monstrous bleep, and look on the bright side Pearls, you are not her, and don’t live her empty, wasteful, pathetic life. Nobody, apart from a few losers want to have anything to do with her, meanwhile you are truly treasured here, and are missed when you take a break from the Abuser’s nonsense ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think what will be critical going forward is the stability of the girls. Custody is heavily weighted on the parent who can provide stability - re rent & schooling. If Alice has gone into a binding rental contract, knowing she could not fulfil it long term, and also moved her children's school, based on a short term outcome, this does not look good. Basically, whether she likes it or not, Alice has to find about $10k per month (6500 plus basic expenses) for the forseeable future. No matter her bluster or vitriol, this is what she HAS TO DO TO ENSURE HER CHILDEN ARE SAFE UNDER THE CUSTODY LAWS. So Alice, who has only ever earned around $50k in her most financially advantageous year, has to earn an additional $50K PLUS what she is already bringing in. So Alice, you have boasted you WERE THE STAR, let's see how much your star potential will bring to supporting your family

Reactions: 42
She looks evil and manic in some photos. Bianca is a more natural beauty. Oh and Pat Butcher wants her earrings back!

View attachment 2432199
They both look high as a kite and whizzing on something here! You need clean hands to make accusations of wrong doing in court I believe (30 + years of my Queen, Judge Judy 💖). I would love to see JJs take on this case after years in family court, she would eat AE for breakfast)

Reactions: 12
Right? I’ve actually deleted my Twitter count - I’m not going to reactivate it again, either, because I got so fed up with the mindless insults and cultic woo from various individuals - and I couldn’t get them to take down any of the antisemitic bile I received, let alone get the perpetrators suspended. So Malice’s IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) must not be behind a VPN, then…
Yes. This. I was trying to avoid the actual bile being spewed but this week, for various political reasons, it has gotten much worse. With probably thousands of reports being filed.
So, I suspect there is something else going on with Alice's socks at the moment if accounts are getting suspended and banned over her bashing her ex-husband and girlfriend when we can't get a large account reported by large accounts saying "*I** all the *e**".

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.