Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is inseam 27” not very short in the leg though or am I reading the measurements wrong?
I wondered about that, too. I wear a 30” inseam, and am 5’4”. The missing letters and triangles from the logo(?) are also interesting. Here’s hoping Ella found those and asked for them. Surely mAlice could do better by her girls.

Reactions: 4
Oh, I only read narrow leg. That is very short! Let’s hope Ella likes Capri pants!! 🫢

Probably a drunk purchase!! 😜
---

That makes a lot of sense 👍
They'd be way too big for Elsie around the waist though 🤦
I think drunk purchase is probably right.

Reactions: 7
Oh, I only read narrow leg. That is very short! Let’s hope Ella likes Capri pants!! 🫢
mAlice should know that jean/pants with longer lengths (labelled "tall") is likely a better fit for big E...
1694155413572.png

Reactions: 3
When my husband and I watch mystery shows/movies, we joke "If we guess every ending, we'll end up being right with one of them." So here goes, here's my take/prediction:

Alice has been """in a relationship""" (can't get enough air quotes around it) with Loopy for at least the past year, likely more. Loopy truly believes in this relationship, Alice would drop it if anything better came along, but she's encouraging him to think they're together as long as it suits her.

A friend of a friend I've known since middle school comes to mind. Horrible relationship with her dad, all the girls have just bad relationship habits with men following that. For this particular one, she hasn't been single since she was 15 - would get into years long relationships, and whenever she'd break up, the next serious relationship would be just weeks/months later. When you knew her though, even the months gap wasn't real -- she'd been talking to the new boyfriend while still dating the old. I know she physically cheated at least once. She just couldn't handle not having someone. Cheating is awful but the reason she did it is different than some who just get bored and want to have fun, she did it partially so her security chain was never broken.

To me, Alice is the same. I don't think she overlapped Ioan and Oucassi because she got bored, I think she saw the end of Picasso in sight and jumped ships with no gap to swim on her own. I'm not saying she got another man before Ioan left her, since she might have been blindsided (through willful ignorance, not for any lack of signs). But I really believe her personality couldn't have gone long on her own.

Now, the ideal man for her is an easygoing provider. Someone who will give her money, let her do her thing, and be controllable. Ideally someone handsome she can boost her own self image with, and someone rich to keep up her lifestyle.

So why Loops, who is poor and ugly? Well, she used to be able to overlap her men by, you know, meeting them and being pretty, then sinking her claws in. But since she's lost both her looks and her ability to leave the house, she has to settle for what she can find online. And given her online personality and reputation, the pond becomes even smaller.

I will say, this is the most equal relationship Lice has ever had, and likely will ever had. On Loopy's side he gets unlimited access to a woman's pain and trauma, with the bonus of her children's pain as well. On mAlice's side she gets to do whatever she wants with no consequences, gets to reference her "special person," and gets someone to feed her narc memememeME supply.

I think this is the guy she's been referencing (he goes to another school!) since the beginning. Sure, she could be making it up, but I haven't seen many topics Alice has purely pulled out of thin air. I think she's holding onto him just until her hopes of pulling a richer guy come through, but she keeps telling him they're "something" so she can have that security line she can't live without.

Obviously ALL my opinion only and way speculation, but when it comes out in the end I need to be able to say I called it right😂
Loopy is constantly on twitter moaning about how love doesnt exist so I doubt.

I do think she means one of her twitter loons who offered to send her money. I recall her during the time she was constantly 20 hours online on her main accounts saying how she has so many offers and currently sees two guys (was end of 2021), that's impossible to be real life with the time she spends online
Does anyone know if this is an actual friend of mAl's from the UK, or is she just a Twitter friend/supporter? Sounds like they are cut from the same cloth.
i believe twitter. both lived on there
I mean the guy didn’t get to camp till 10pm and there he is again up and carrying on. He’s hours behind everyone else but keeps going. What a champ
lools like he started 40 minutes later today...will be tough to complete

speaking of which
1000015827.jpg

Good Morning Al! I'm sure you're already up and having your breakfast and stretching. Hold your head up high. Embrace the challenge ahead. The biggest brothers are inside, but you will survive. Today, your legend will continue! C’mon Al!

Big congratulations to you guy! What an amazing day once again!! All dotted on dot 119!! It's an amazing feeling I'm sure guy! All the preparation has paid off! So proud to see the videos of you crossing the line at the end of the day! Get it guy! Enjoy over there!! You got this bra! Very proud brother here in LA! C'mon guy!
Things you never in your life thought you would read -

"this account is way too stupid to be Alice"

Either Alice has hacked Welps account or Welps favourite F1 driver is looking good for pole position this weekend. (Is the F1 even on this weekend? I use to watch it religiously, until greedy channels changed it to pay per view and I don't watch enough sport to justify that expense!)
next week. doubt my favourite driver will be on pole though lol
We know that Ioan and Alice met making 102 Dalmatians and were dating when the movie premiered. But, they weren’t dating at the end of filming.

Ioan went to an audition after Dalmatians and as he was auditioning, he stopped and said, “This part isn’t for me, but I know who would be perfect for it.” The casting people said, “Who?” Ioan answered, “My roommate”. “Can you get him here now?” Ioan called Matthew Rhys and told him to get down there. Matthew got the part of James Strang in The Abduction Club. (I don’t know if Alice had been hired by then.)

The filming began and apparently Ioan wasn’t working at the time, so Ioan would show-up at the set at the end of the day to go out drinking with Matthew. I’m guessing Alice invited herself along, and that’s when Alice got to know Ioan, the fun Ioan, and the attraction began (during post-production of 102 Dalmatians).

It's a cute movie and Matthew was perfect for the part! Matthew & Sophie were the young, fun couple & Alice and the other guy had the serious storyline.

Matthew and Sophie dated for a time after the movie too.
ah ok, other than Sophie & Math dating I knew this. i believe Alice has told this story before. But I dont think its true and it was to reduce the length of her and Ioan's affair overlapping. She slipped a couple of times by mentioning that they had their first dates during 102 and witnesses have reported about her being obsessed with him on set.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I think Ioan is very handsome. I don't really advocate for cosmetic surgery, or fillers, but that's just me.

Shouldn't we try to choose our battles when it comes to criticising Alice? Maybe focus on the worst tit and let ebay purchases, dirty feet, and the odd takeaway slide. There is more than enough evidence of PA and poor parenting without needing to criticise Alice for what she buys on eBay. Ioan is not going to want his lawyer (child or financials) wasting the hourly rate on this kind of stuff. No parent is going to lose custody because they buy their child second hand jeans or trainers.
I don’t expect that dirty feet observations will receive judicial attention or affect custody, but after all that mAlice has done to others I’m kind of in a no mercy mood with her.

Reactions: 22
the dragon race appears to have staggered start times and I expect they will get that extra 30mins today again for the heat. Lovely to see Ioan watching the tracking and sending the messages.

Reactions: 28
I think Ioan is very handsome. I don't really advocate for cosmetic surgery, or fillers, but that's just me.

Shouldn't we try to choose our battles when it comes to criticising Alice? Maybe focus on the worst tit and let ebay purchases, dirty feet, and the odd takeaway slide. There is more than enough evidence of PA and poor parenting without needing to criticise Alice for what she buys on eBay. Ioan is not going to want his lawyer (child or financials) wasting the hourly rate on this kind of stuff. No parent is going to lose custody because they buy their child second hand jeans or trainers.
BIB: Doubtful that IG's lawyers are even looking at any of what you mentioned... but, this is a gossip site and some of us are here for it :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve tried my best over these couple of years on the threads to not play armchair psychiatrist but I have ALSOOO broken my own rule several times, so I don’t have the right to sit here and pretend I didn’t/shouldn’t.

Very truthfully: I think she has BPD.

I think she is either an (a) co-occurring narcissist with BPD or maybe (b) narcissist with Borderline traits.

I’m not a psychiatrist, obviously, but I heavily feel it’s one of the two, though I’m leaning more towards the second one, just because her sheer narcissism is SO bleeping bold. (If anyone in here with a psychiatric background wants to correct my interpretation of co-occurring NPD and BPD, please feel free.)

As someone with Borderline Personality Disorder, I see a LOT of symptoms in her. I’ve spelled them out before so I won’t waste anyone’s time again, but I feel like she has BPD in some capacity, and I feel like she is MOST DEFINITELY a narcissist. (Again, I’m playing armchair psychiatrist but I’m just feeling this in my chest right now…or maybe that’s just the Covid mucus lol.) 😂

I think what makes her so horrendous is not just the NPD (possibly) along with the BPD…but the whole-ass fact that she’s simply undiagnosed. MANY undiagnosed people with personality disorders don’t have control over their impulses/behavior because they haven’t been informed of their disorder and often lack the self-awareness to see that the way they act is problematic.

When I was undiagnosed I was terrible—not this terrible, mind you, and my BPD mostly took the form of severe emotional breakdowns and self-harm—but I was still terrible because I wasn’t self-aware. I didn’t know there was a problem. It’s the fact that no one has probably ever TOLD Alice that there’s a problem, and the fact that she personally BELIEVES there isn’t a problem. It’s crazy, man.

But, yeah, I think this witch has BPD. I felt confident with the NPD this whoooooole time, for sure, but there’s gotta be some BPD sprinkled up in there, too. She shows ALL of the symptoms of a wildly undiagnosed*** Borderline.

Y’all, if she is indeed a Borderline: NOT ALL BORDERLINES BEHAVE THIS WAY! Pleaseee believe me.

I’m a “self-aware Borderline”—we’re the best Borderlines you can talk to about this stuff/spend time with in general. We know our triggers very well and we have the resources (example: exercises learned in therapy/DBT) to completely curb our impulses. People around me told me they didn’t suspect I have BPD until I told them, and I actually don’t really share it often these days due to the stigma, but SAB’s (Self-Aware Borderlines) exist and we will not ruin your life like our oblivious counterparts. 😅🥰💚

This is also a good little space to give blessings to anyone who has had a poor encounter with a non-self-aware Borderline who has zero control over their behaviors towards others. If I’m remembering correctly, I think Betty’s sister caused her a great deal of trauma, and that’s just one situation I’ve heard about. It can be very damaging.

Just remember: (if Alice is indeed a Borderline, then) NOT EVERY BORDERLINE IS LIKE BIG bleeping AL. ❤❤❤
Thank you for being so candid about your condition - and you really are the most SAB out there, as well as a wonderful, empathetic and humorous individual. (Try a neti pot with salt water for the covid - it is scientifically proven via studies to limit the symptoms/breathing difficulties.) Spot on about the narcissism, too. My father is one (and alcoholic), my ex-husband was one, and my ex-fiancé was one (we’re drawn to what we know, I suppose: a lot of therapy has helped me dodge further human bullets). They have no empathy. They copy other people’s emotions to seem normal’ yet invariably overdo it (in Malice’s case, extreme emoticonning or ‘sweet X’, darling Y’. They believe themselves better looking, more intelligent, more charismatic and popular than they ever have been. They love to break the rules, to cheat and lie, and to destroy their prey’s self-esteem and -belief. Because they’re emotionally toddlers, they have extreme meltdowns - but snap back to normal in an uncanny instant. Their eyes are like the uncanny valley. I could go on, but am sure that I’ve bored all of you enough with my thoughts re: narcissism over the last hundred-odd threads.
The problem is, Malice will never, ever heal from this narcissistic wound. She won’t allow herself to be diagnosed with NPD or have therapy for it (because she believes herself more intelligent than the therapists). He dared to leave her. Even if she succeeds in sending Bianca running by sabotaging their relationship via very, very unhappy and troubled kids, she’ll still target him. At the rate she’s going she won’t outlive her mother, but it’s still going to be hell in the meantime. Some people have no better angels.

Ps Get well soon!
PPS has anyone seen @Lulugrace?
ppp(etc) Thank you, @Hiraeth, for your heartwarming and heartbreaking words yesterday. I am so glad that you found each other.
---
There was one guy who went to the media saying he was a narc (tried to Google him and can't find anything and I can't remember his name) but then he tried to make a career out of it, doing interviews and claiming to help people recognise narc traits. He seemed to take a lot of pride in being a narc and saw it as him being different, special, unique, superior, etc...
Sam Vaknin? He’s very well known for his narcissism/work on NPD.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The jeans must be for Elsie, given Ella is so tall. I am 5'4" tall, my legs are quite short (I hate them!). Inside leg of my jeans is 30". 27" would be cropped-style on me, and no doubt Capri-style on someone like Ella.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The jeans must be for Elsie, given Ella is so tall. I am 5'4" tall, my legs are quite short (I hate them!). Inside leg of my jeans is 30". 27" would be cropped-style on me, and no doubt Capri-style on someone like Ella.
well, dang... guess I can be sure the jeans weren't for mAlice. I just measured a pair of my jeans and see that the inseam is 32"... the first ones I measured of mine were cropped - oops... 😇

Reactions: 5
OMG you know what? If that girl wants to find a way to send me a message I will literally give her $200 to go to forever 21 or the gap and she can go and buy new clothes. I'm not even kidding. I feel so sorry for her. Buying second hand clothes is not the issue. Its that Alice would rather buy herself makeup and shoes and panda express, but not buy her kids new clothes. The money she gets from Ioan should be going to the kids and the kids only IMO. She's awful.
Agree 100%….the kids are just a cash cow to that bleeping bloated, haggard old twit. Makes me so angry! Why spend £3 on Diesel jeans when your ex IS paying generous CS so you can clearly afford the real thing?! My ex pays me a pittance and yet…

My youngest grows so quickly ( he’s in adult size shoes already, and I have to get clothes 2 years above his actual age as he’s so tall and lean, like Ella ) that most of the time I get him Primark or supermarket t shirts and jeans ( I find Sainsburys TU does excellent clothes at good prices! ) and he always looks good in them. They’re new, practical and comfy, and because he grows out of them so quick, they’re practically brand new when I hand them out to friends who have younger and smaller children.

This obsession of Alice’s with materialism and labels is why these kids have to make do with eBay clothes and not new - again, like Snyders said above, buying off eBay isn’t an issue. I’ve bought loads of things for myself off there. But apart from one thing, none of it was designer. Because I don’t care about that stuff and neither does my son.

Maybe the pressure is on because the girls go to school in BH and so they need designer gear to fit in, which is understandable, but FFS Alice, buy those girls some nice NEW clothes out of the ££££ Ioan gives you every month and stop spending it on ropey old box wine and takeaways. You massive tit.

Reactions: 21
She really is staggeringly deluded about money isn’t she?

She had so much notice to plan the move as Ioan mentioned not being able to afford the house a while before it was eventually sold didn’t he?

It’s not that difficult Alice, if you can’t afford where you want to live then you make a list of places you can afford and decide what you’re willing to compromise on. Less space for better schools. You don’t need 3,000 square foot in Beverly Hills (unless you own so much crap you physically can’t fit it all in a smaller place) but even then, you certainly can’t afford it!

Alice always fails to plan for her children’s future, she does everything erratically and on a whim e.g. saying she spent a whole day looking for apartments to rent. A whole day! I bet that was the week before she moved out.

It’s like Ella’s private school, no thought for the future. This kind of thinking (or lack thereof) must count heavily against her in the custody evaluation, or at least it should. She shows herself as having very poor planning and impulse control anytime a decision needs to be made.
So true. I keep wondering why she hasn’t been working since the divorce in anticipation of future needs, but you’re so right - mAlice doesn’t plan ahead. And I still don’t think she plans to work - probably ever.
---
well, dang... guess I can be sure the jeans weren't for mAlice. I just measured a pair of my jeans and see that the inseam is 32"... the first ones I measured of mine were cropped - oops... 😇
Hey - I‘m 5’4” with a 30” inseam and was pretty pleased with my nice long legs until now! Why you gotta be like this? 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
We know that Ioan and Alice met making 102 Dalmatians and were dating when the movie premiered. But, they weren’t dating at the end of filming.
We know they lied about when they really got together as officially AE was engaged to OP. She didn't want to go public on the affair if it was just a fling and lose her Paris Sugar Daddy and then have no one. I don't believe AE kept her hands to herself during the filming (see didn't on the set of TVD either despite the husband and kid). The film crew said she was very possessive of IG and didn't like female crew talking to him. That suggests the affair already was in full swing.

Reactions: 19
I've recently started working out again after a very long time - I was never much of a sports enthusiast, to put it mildly - and invested in 10 sessions with a personal trainer. During yesterday's session, I told him about the Dragon's Back Race, and he seriously suggested it as my new long-term fitness goal. Strange - he really didn't seem like a delusional crazy person when I first met him. :unsure:😁

All joking aside, I am in absolute awe of Alun. Whether he crosses the finish line or not, getting this far in the toughest mountain race in the world is an unbelievable feat. Go, Alun, go!!!

PS - It's just adorable how Ioan keeps cheering him on. 🥰
(And no, Alice, before you say anything: I don't want to shag either of the Gruffudd bois, believe it or not.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
mAlice - eBay - day cream (expiration of 10/2023)
I'll continue to post these as I see new feedback unless there is no interest.
There is interest. Alice 'No Child Support' Evans still likes her good labels even if it's almost expired. How many creams does she have now? If she earned her own money and didn't cry poverty it wouldn't be such an issue.

Reactions: 20
Off topic, but I didn't know day cream had an expiration date!
Yup, all creams and lotions will go off eventually. If it contains fats/oils, those will eventually go rancid and the cream/lotion will smell horrible, or at least “off”.

Reactions: 12
NL: This is just straight up trolling of AE who is not even involved. Why does everything come back to AE? She's the most popular 'z-lister' (trolls words) I've ever heard of.

Narcs gonna narc. Not so much popular as car crash...

NL: I mean - look at this! "Can you say narc?" I'm almost 100% sure this person has never met AE. And AE probably does not know this person. What is the eternal obsession? You guys are just making tit up now. Which is why I, as an AE supporter, am not backing down.

Yawn. We noticed.

NL: Yes they do! Also last time M____ got some random person banned she said it was for 70 violations. This time 30. I like how she counts them all so carefully.

This is NL responding to "Tone". Let's everyone know who the new sock is.

NL: Don't tell me what to do. You're known throughout twitter as a hater and an abuser and a troll. I happen to think Alice Evans is a kind person who helps people. I also think your account name makes you heinous.

Alice is Alice's biggest fan. Narc 101

Reactions: 19
There is interest. Alice 'No Child Support' Evans still likes her good labels even if it's almost expired. How many creams does she have now? If she earned her own money and didn't cry poverty it wouldn't be such an issue.
This is so true. She is very publicly claiming Ioan pays nothing yet hasn’t worked in years. By her claims, she should be destitute by now. It’s also very telling that she invests so much in unnecessary crap for herself but spends pennies on the girls. I know some people think she’s being thrifty, I think she’s putting herself first as always (just my opinion!) I think it’s part of the bigger picture 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.