Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree partly. She has done untold damage to Ioan's mental health. She's caused Bianca to have flare ups with her MS from the stress. She's damaged a relationship between grandparents and grandchildren. She's damaged many of her followers who supported her and were then shocked by everything she has done. Her daughters have been damaged absolutely, but they are not her only victims, but her current victims.
God it’s awful when you spell it out like that. She seems to have spent her whole life causing pain and emotional damage to those around her, and even people associated with those around her. And she’s done it deliberately, with malice aforethought. Why?? Is it just for kicks? Is she really that sick?
One example: I still cannot comprehend her behaviour around her teenage step-sister’s funeral. She quite likely never even met the girl, due to her estrangement from her father and step-mother, the 30+ year age difference, and the fact they lived on different continents. So why on earth would she fly across the ocean to attend the funeral, when specifically asked not to, unless the purpose was to inflict further pain and distress on the grieving mother. It takes an exceptionally sick and twisted person to do that. To anyone with even a scrap of human decency, it’s incomprehensible.
And as for Bianca: I’m afraid if I were in her shoes, I’d have scarpered ages ago. I simply couldn’t put up with that toxic witch in my life. Most people couldn’t. Bianca is obviously made of very strong stuff, and Ioan is lucky to have her.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
God it’s awful when you spell it out like that. She seems to have spent her whole life causing pain and emotional damage to those around her, and even people associated with those around her. And she’s done it deliberately, with malice aforethought. Why?? Is it just for kicks? Is she really that sick?
One example: I still cannot comprehend her behaviour around her teenage step-sister’s funeral. She quite likely never even met the girl, due to her estrangement from her father and step-mother, the 30+ year age difference, and the fact they lived on different continents. So why on earth would she fly across the ocean to attend the funeral, when specifically asked not to, unless the purpose was to inflict further pain and distress on the grieving mother. It takes an exceptionally sick and twisted person to do that. To anyone with even a scrap of human decency, it’s incomprehensible.
And as for Bianca: I’m afraid if I were in her shoes, I’d have scarpered ages ago. I simply couldn’t put up with that toxic witch in my life. Most people couldn’t. Bianca is obviously made of very strong stuff, and Ioan is lucky to have her.
I forgot about the step sister. She absolutely did that to torment her step mother. She wanted to inflict as much pain as possible and assert her dominance over her father. She has to be the center of attention even at a funeral that she wasn't invited to. She is sick in the head.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
It must be horrendous for the competitors running in this heat with little
to no shade :oops:

People here are not equipped for high temperatures!

My plan for today which is just to take my powerchair from car to pub requires Factor 50, a big hat with corks hanging down to fend off the flies and a patio sized parasol to shield me from the sun 😂

Alun is running up and down mountains, carrying his own water supply and sleeping in a tent while raising money for MS - how dare those mAlice socks mock that monumental effort! :mad:
I just about expired on the Central Line commute home. How Alun has survived - or any of them - I don't know. Bloody epic machines the lot of them!
---
It must be horrendous for the competitors running in this heat with little
to no shade :oops:

People here are not equipped for high temperatures!

My plan for today which is just to take my powerchair from car to pub requires Factor 50, a big hat with corks hanging down to fend off the flies and a patio sized parasol to shield me from the sun 😂

Alun is running up and down mountains, carrying his own water supply and sleeping in a tent while raising money for MS - how dare those mAlice socks mock that monumental effort! :mad:
Ha ha Sally I had to laugh at the cork hat! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She wanted to inflict as much pain as possible and assert her dominance over her father. She has to be the center of attention even at a funeral that she wasn't invited to. She is sick in the head.
That she was told not to come to. On her Insta she presented it as if she was there 'to help' while she throws shade on the grieving parents.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
So, I came across this article about what not to do regarding SM when you are going through a divorce.
Alice literally ticks every box lol. Here are a few examples:
View attachment 2432571
View attachment 2432572
View attachment 2432575
View attachment 2432576
I think it's so funny that she ruined all her chances she would've had in court right from the get-go. Anne Kiley and her team probably already have so much incriminating evidence just lying around. I reckon the custody trial is gonna be a real feast for them.
Do you think she will lose custody?

Reactions: 5
Hmm. So she was raiding the thrift stores of Paris too then. Fake it til you make it and all that: 💅🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think she will lose custody?
That's a tough one but I think she will. I'm pretty sure she won't be awarded 100%. And by continuing the PA, harassment and defamation, she shrinks her chances of getting even 50%. I could be wrong tho. Maybe some of the legal experts here can chip in?

Reactions: 11
I think it’s still early days for Ioan and Bianca. They’ve been through a lot of Alice drama together but I find it odd that there’s a presumption he’s already proposed or is already fully committed to the relationship. It all seems a bit intense to me. Who’s to say that’s their trajectory 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hope he doesn’t feel pressurised because of everything B’s been put through. That would be a shame and not a recipe for happiness. .
Quite frankly they are both people who have come out of nasty marriages. I doubt they are in a hurry to walk down the aisle again. They may well end up like Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just have to say - I live in political Twitter world and it is really difficult to get anyone suspended. We can't get accounts suspended that actually say they wish certain races of people were dead.

So seeing Alice's accounts get suspended so fast just shows how nasty and ugly the things she says are.

Edit to add if she is foolish enough to keep using the same email - I think @welp touched on this previously - or the IP number of a banned account pops up - this could also account for the suspensions.
Right? I’ve actually deleted my Twitter count - I’m not going to reactivate it again, either, because I got so fed up with the mindless insults and cultic woo from various individuals - and I couldn’t get them to take down any of the antisemitic bile I received, let alone get the perpetrators suspended. So Malice’s IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) must not be behind a VPN, then…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I forgot about the step sister. She absolutely did that to torment her step mother. She wanted to inflict as much pain as possible and assert her dominance over her father. She has to be the center of attention even at a funeral that she wasn't invited to. She is sick in the head.
I think she also said she was heavily pregnant at the time (Elsie?) and can’t recall if she also brought Ella?

ETA: Cog71 has deleted their account on the R site, when did that happen!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That's a good one but I didn't get the Tomorrow reference. I know it's auto correct. Would Dick get past the mods?

Thread suggestion “Alice’s new boyfriends: Tom, Dick & Harry. Dick pulled out”
Yes damn autocorrect on train!

Reactions: 7
I think she also said she was heavily pregnant at the time (Elsie?) and can’t recall if she also brought Ella?
Yes, I can’t remember the details but she was definitely either pregnant, or brought a daughter along (or both). Probably to rub it in that, unlike the grieving mother, she still had a child/children, because I do believe she’s that evil.
I mean, why would you take a young child (if that’s what she did) to the funeral of a girl they’d never met anyway? Particularly in those very tragic circumstances.

Reactions: 18
One of the hallmarks of Histrionic Personality Disorder is thinking relationships are deeper/more than they are. Hence her gushing grief thieving to Natasha Henstridge (vague acquintance), Stephanie (who she probably did not engage in more than a few sentences) and the Director who died (who was probably so relieved to have seen the back of after having to massage her through the production of 102)

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.