Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the fact that no one has probably ever TOLD Alice that there’s a problem, and the fact that she personally BELIEVES there isn’t a problem. It’s crazy, man.
But people are always telling Alice there’s a problem. See her husband, kids, former friends, randoms on twitter, Super Nanny, etc etc.

She’s just a horrendous narc Pearls, IMO, but bless your compassion and empathy. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What are all those D1_CP11 etc - I understand those are locations or control points, but how do I see them on the map? Ive finally got my head round following the dots and getting a bit excited
D is the day, so today is all D4. CP stands for control point, designated with red circles. He‘s now somewhere between the last CP of the day and today‘s finish line (blue circle), but out of tracking range, as are all on that last section. God, poor Ma Gruff must be dying a thousand deaths, I know I would be. The physical and mental strength you need to do this, just wow! What a family!🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So one of the people who bonded with Alice over how similar their story is (we have mentioned her recently) was arrested last night over accusations of molestering a child she was toturing.

I mean reading her case she makes Alice look like a total saint, but our girl is attracting a audience prone to DARVO, eh?
Can you link to the news article please? It's in the public domain and the police have decided to release the information about her arrest so we don't have to protect this nonce.

Reactions: 25
I wonder if Alun realises that thanks to the shout out from YoBee, his TV appearance(s?), and the admiration for the sheer guts and fitness needed to do this challenge, he has a small army of admirers around the world? 😁.

Going back to cosmetic surgery and enhancements, Ioan's nose job is quite natural and minimal. You can see a strong resemblance with him and Alun, even still with the noses, though Alun's looks a bit pushed sideways, no doubt due to rugby.

Bianca is obviously very much liked and respected by the Gruffudd family. I thought that it wasn't so much the fact of living together that Mama G was disapproving of when she prepared separate rooms for Yo and Malice but The Overlap when the Malignancy was still living with and engaged to Olivier but sleeping with Ioan. I wonder when that visit actually was? That obviously a huge red flag from the beginning for Ioan's family even without her vile personality but he was too bleep-struck by the bleep Incarnate.
bleep Incarnate? I’m dead. 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So one of the people who bonded with Alice over how similar their story is (we have mentioned her recently) was arrested last night over accusations of molestering a child she was toturing.

I mean reading her case she makes Alice look like a total saint, but our girl is attracting a audience prone to DARVO, eh?

Oh man I've been engrossed in this recently. Vanessa Brown, look her up on twitter but don't believe her narrative. Find the court docs posted by her first ex, the so called "libel loser".

It's delicious, and a soothing balm to see someone breaching court orders actually get their comeuppance.

edit to add: she posts everything herself online, and live-streamed her arrest, so I hope this isn't breaking any rules.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Wait! What? - she paid $3 for the jeans and then spent $6,40 having them shipped from Florida!

Charity shop Alice! Charity shop!
Our charity thrift shops (I'm a local) charge $10 and up for jeans. I kid you not. She actually saved a little. 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 17
OMG you know what? If that girl wants to find a way to send me a message I will literally give her $200 to go to forever 21 or the gap and she can go and buy new clothes. I'm not even kidding. I feel so sorry for her. Buying second hand clothes is not the issue. Its that Alice would rather buy herself makeup and shoes and panda express, but not buy her kids new clothes. The money she gets from Ioan should be going to the kids and the kids only IMO. She's awful.
No, Alice's narrative is "WE ARE NOW POOR BECAUSE OF YOUR FATHER - WE CANNOT AFFORD NEW CLOTHES DESPITE WHAT MY FINANCIAL STATEMENT SAID ( was it $500 for clothes?

Reactions: 19
tit I read that as torturing. I am so sorry. I am not wearing my glasses because one side fell out so I am really sorry if I read stuff wrong 😂😂.
It did read more torturing rather than tutoring which I figured was the case because molesting in itself is a form of torture. I feel sick.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Alun realises that thanks to the shout out from YoBee, his TV appearance(s?), and the admiration for the sheer guts and fitness needed to do this challenge, he has a small army of admirers around the world? 😁.

Going back to cosmetic surgery and enhancements, Ioan's nose job is quite natural and minimal. You can see a strong resemblance with him and Alun, even still with the noses, though Alun's looks a bit pushed sideways, no doubt due to rugby.

Bianca is obviously very much liked and respected by the Gruffudd family. I thought that it wasn't so much the fact of living together that Mama G was disapproving of when she prepared separate rooms for Yo and Malice but The Overlap when the Malignancy was still living with and engaged to Olivier but sleeping with Ioan. I wonder when that visit actually was? That obviously a huge red flag from the beginning for Ioan's family even without her vile personality but he was too bleep-struck by the bleep Incarnate.
Honestly, has Ioan had a nose job? It looks the same as when he was young. It has got a bit bigger as he has aged, which is what happens (noses and ears continue to get bigger as you get older). I don't see a nose job. I do see a hair transplant and think he needs another one unless he is happy to go bald. But other than that, he has not even had his dark under eye circles lasered and his slightly saggy eye lids ( as Alice was so vulgar about) are pretty much the same, as well as for his crinkles at his eyes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
D is the day, so today is all D4. CP stands for control point, designated with red circles. He‘s now somewhere between the last CP of the day and today‘s finish line (blue circle), but out of tracking range, as are all on that last section. God, poor Ma Gruff must be dying a thousand deaths, I know I would be. The physical and mental strength you need to do this, just wow! What a family!🥰
It's exciting!! I'm just waiting for him to finish before I slob out in front of the tv. Just think how exciting it would be for the girls to be following their Uncle Alun's fabulous achievement. I suppose it's too optimistic to hope that they are.
---
Yay he's finished Day 4!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh man I've been engrossed in this recently. Vanessa Brown, look her up on twitter but don't believe her narrative. Find the court docs posted by her first ex, the so called "libel loser".

It's delicious, and a soothing balm to see someone breaching court orders actually get their comeuppance.

edit to add: she posts everything herself online, and live-streamed her arrest, so I hope this isn't breaking any rules.
Our mAlice will be next I expect. Bwahahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alun has just crossed the finish line 🎉
2023-09-07 23_01_06-Montane Dragon's Back Race 2023 _ Open Tracking.png

2023-09-07 23_01_18-Montane Dragon's Back Race 2023 _ Open Tracking.png

Nerve is raging here! Your signal has gone on the dot and it shows that you are still in Abergwesyn! ..... but very suddenly your time jumped to indicate that you have crossed CP11!! Yes!! I'm going to hell! C'mon!! Have been equalizing the time and you should be in easily again tonight!! Let's Go Al! Go for it Brother!

she also has over 10k followers (among them Loopy, who is very busy defending her today as per his mission to protect abusive women, and the very qualified "expert" Katz), so is considered fair game on here.

tbh Alice is the kindest women on earth compared to her. it's crazy that she has had more success with her narrative in public than Alice. I guess this is where Ioan is saved by the attention his case (and thus the truth in the court docs) generates as a celeb.
It did read more torturing rather than tutoring which I figured was the case because molesting in itself is a form of torture. I feel sick.
sorry, was meant to be tutoring, I'm outside and it is very dark :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve tried my best over these couple of years on the threads to not play armchair psychiatrist but I have ALSOOO broken my own rule several times, so I don’t have the right to sit here and pretend I didn’t/shouldn’t.

Very truthfully: I think she has BPD.

I think she is either an (a) co-occurring narcissist with BPD or maybe (b) narcissist with Borderline traits.

I’m not a psychiatrist, obviously, but I heavily feel it’s one of the two, though I’m leaning more towards the second one, just because her sheer narcissism is SO bleeping bold. (If anyone in here with a psychiatric background wants to correct my interpretation of co-occurring NPD and BPD, please feel free.)

As someone with Borderline Personality Disorder, I see a LOT of symptoms in her. I’ve spelled them out before so I won’t waste anyone’s time again, but I feel like she has BPD in some capacity, and I feel like she is MOST DEFINITELY a narcissist. (Again, I’m playing armchair psychiatrist but I’m just feeling this in my chest right now…or maybe that’s just the Covid mucus lol.) 😂

I think what makes her so horrendous is not just the NPD (possibly) along with the BPD…but the whole-ass fact that she’s simply undiagnosed. MANY undiagnosed people with personality disorders don’t have control over their impulses/behavior because they haven’t been informed of their disorder and often lack the self-awareness to see that the way they act is problematic.

When I was undiagnosed I was terrible—not this terrible, mind you, and my BPD mostly took the form of severe emotional breakdowns and self-harm—but I was still terrible because I wasn’t self-aware. I didn’t know there was a problem. It’s the fact that no one has probably ever TOLD Alice that there’s a problem, and the fact that she personally BELIEVES there isn’t a problem. It’s crazy, man.

But, yeah, I think this witch has BPD. I felt confident with the NPD this whoooooole time, for sure, but there’s gotta be some BPD sprinkled up in there, too. She shows ALL of the symptoms of a wildly undiagnosed*** Borderline.

Y’all, if she is indeed a Borderline: NOT ALL BORDERLINES BEHAVE THIS WAY! Pleaseee believe me.

I’m a “self-aware Borderline”—we’re the best Borderlines you can talk to about this stuff/spend time with in general. We know our triggers very well and we have the resources (example: exercises learned in therapy/DBT) to completely curb our impulses. People around me told me they didn’t suspect I have BPD until I told them, and I actually don’t really share it often these days due to the stigma, but SAB’s (Self-Aware Borderlines) exist and we will not ruin your life like our oblivious counterparts. 😅🥰💚

This is also a good little space to give blessings to anyone who has had a poor encounter with a non-self-aware Borderline who has zero control over their behaviors towards others. If I’m remembering correctly, I think Betty’s sister caused her a great deal of trauma, and that’s just one situation I’ve heard about. It can be very damaging.

Just remember: (if Alice is indeed a Borderline, then) NOT EVERY BORDERLINE IS LIKE BIG bleeping AL. ❤❤❤
Pearls, one of my absolute faves - I have always been so admiring of how you deal with your diagnosed personality issue, without drama and with a focus on educating people. And you have so openly shared your issues and past shame in your past and how you have moved through that and come out the other side as a developed emotionally intelligent person, based on huge past trauma and really hard self examination. That is courage and commitment. Alice has not a shred of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.